Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

yea lil homie was kinda annoying for sure :smh:

i hope natalie lets the homie play so we can finish the raid :D
she leaves monday, and playoffs start saturday afternoon, so i'm down either saturday/sunday morning or monday night i should be gucci.

@TimShepard
bigj505 bigj505

Which kid are you guys talking about?

The Mega Blocker kid that cosmo's brought with him or someone else that you guys pick up from LFG?

she leaves monday, and playoffs start saturday afternoon, so i'm down either saturday/sunday morning or monday night i should be gucci.
Lmaooooo remember you tried to kick that kid last night

yo he was texting me the whole time to let him know when i was ready so he could kick him

View media item 1996102

Last edited:
pimp.gif
i wanna be you when i grow up

From speaking with Prom the update seems alrightttttttttt I'll give it a feel next week
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Yeezus has risen 
nthat.gif
Youth-Ditch-Church-to-Join-Kanye-%E2%80%98Yeezus%E2%80%99-West-Religion-Yeezianity.jpg

A raid reunion sounds fun. Shoot me a message if you guys have room
You could have ran last night when Wavez fell asleep in chat. See....not too much has changed 
roll.gif

Speaking of last night....@bLaZ3n, your boy Slime is a straight fool man 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need Slime, @illsupra, @Quadjr, and "Frost Jr"  in one chat together. Then we will have to bring Based and Tek back for good measure as well. We going to need a 16 person chat to fit all of us in one for the foolishness to ensue, lol
Anybody on PS4 want to give that Bungie Bounty a shot?
What is this Bungie Bounty exactly?

What is this Bungie Bounty exactly?

Bungie sets up a stream where they get some of their devs to play a specific game type. If you matchup with them, and win, you get a specific Emblem for it.

They run these every few months, probably 3-4 times a year (I think).

evoxr1 evoxr1 jumped on with a buddy of mine, but we weren't able to match up. I was watching the stream, and these guys were definitely beatable. MTashed was doing his thing, but beatable nonetheless.

No lie my boy said lets get oryx after y'all logged off. Did it in mine run lmao. Got like 4 drops again. They were heated about to log on now

Even though the Challenge of the Elders PvE has matchmaking, is it worth sweating to get a full, cooperative 3-man fireteam together for?  Or is the random matchmaking doable?

I'm talking about quality of rewards out of this

Even though the Challenge of the Elders PvE has matchmaking, is it worth sweating to get a full, cooperative 3-man fireteam together for?  Or is the random matchmaking doable?

I'm talking about quality of rewards out of this

Yeah, it's nothing to worry about. I luckily jumped into a run two of my buddies were doing, and it didn't seem like they were having any issues, while I scooped up the rewards in the last round :evil:

Bungie sets up a stream where they get some of their devs to play a specific game type. If you matchup with them, and win, you get a specific Emblem for it.

evoxr1 evoxr1 jumped on with a buddy of mine, but we weren't able to match up. I was watching the stream, and these guys were definitely beatable. MTashed was doing his thing, but beatable nonetheless.

Thanks for the run.. It was chill except for running into damn laggers lol. Gonna still try to visit the lighthouse with you guys.

As far as content I'm pretty happy with it. My old clan mates jumped back on and it was like old times... The rewards made it really fun and actually felt accomplished doing it. Every armor piece or weapon was higher than the light level.

Good job bungie... I just feel this will run out ina couple months again.

Thanks for the run.. It was chill except for running into damn laggers lol. Gonna still try to visit the lighthouse with you guys.

As far as content I'm pretty happy with it. My old clan mates jumped back on and it was like old times... The rewards made it really fun and actually felt accomplished doing it. Every armor piece or weapon was higher than the light level.

Good job bungie... I just feel this will run out ina couple months again.

Pinchi paisa :smh: :lol:

bigjny88 bigjny88 paging @TimShepard ha

Back
Top Bottom