Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

4v4 idk about that but digging this new exploring adventure patrol. so the beta drops after this? Need to preorder if so.

4 new worlds!

One is Earth... 
laugh.gif

Not really blowing me away. It's feeling a lot like D1 with incremental upgrades. I can already see the EDZ being the main big area ala old russia from 1 and the rest of the planets being much smaller

Not really blowing me away. It's feeling a lot like D1 with incremental upgrades. I can already see the EDZ being the main big area ala old russia from 1 and the rest of the planets being much smaller
Yea, I can't disagree with this. But the new content and story has me excited enough to jump in day 1.

Hey, we still have Ghosts

Only until we 'lose' to Gaul. Then we'll have to start all over again. Don't forget, Gaul is attempting to take the Traveller from us, this includes the Light that gives our ghosts their abilities.

Speaking from the lore, the Cabal were studying Oryx with respect to how (s)he was able to suppress the Light, so their choice to finally launch an attack on the Last City is predicated on the idea that they've figured out how to disconnect us from the Light.

Everything in this reveal was good news. Hunters are now Arc Donnie Yen. Master Class Confirmed. 

Need Beta to get here now.

So far I'm reading that some of the previous subclasses will return to Destiny 2............but the ones that you saw in the Gameplay reveal, they will be replacing the "element equivalent" subclass from Destiny.

So those "Captain America" Titans means "BYE BYE BUBBLE." 

And considering we saw a Hunter with an Arc Staff for their new super............the Blade Dancer is now dead
mean.gif
frown.gif

Bungie secured a deal with Blizzard over Battle.net?
Activision blizzard are the same company
I haven't played Diablo III in like 6 years, and I completely forgot about that.  (I'm aware Overwatch is the popular thing from Blizzard right now, but I don't have Overwatch unfortunately).

Last edited:
Hey, we still have Ghosts

Only until we 'lose' to Gaul. Then we'll have to start all over again. Don't forget, Gaul is attempting to take the Traveller from us, this includes the Light that gives our ghosts their abilities.

Speaking from the lore, the Cabal were studying Oryx with respect to how (s)he was able to suppress the Light, so their choice to finally launch an attack on the Last City is predicated on the idea that they've figured out how to disconnect us from the Light.

Yeah that whole lore section of why the Cabal were on the Drednaught was cool.

Raptor are you one of the host of Ghost Stories?

By the way with Crucible being 4v4 across the board................ @Biggie62's crew is gonna have to make some changes when it comes to future Destiny 2 Iron Banners.

Although, I think their full crew will be fine for the upcoming Destiny 2 raid (I hope)

Last edited:

By the way with Crucible being 4v4 across the board................ @Biggie62's crew is gonna have to make some changes when it comes to future Destiny 2 Iron Banners.

Although, I think their full crew will be fine for the upcoming Destiny 2 raid (I hope)
That just means we will have multiple fire teams in IB. Actually might work out better. We normally have more than 6 on and have to leave some behind on peak nights. 

That just means we will have multiple fire teams in IB. Actually might work out better. We normally have more than 6 on and have to leave some behind on peak nights. 
That just begs to the speculation.......how will a 4v4 Iron Banner look like?  What will the game mode be, since clearly it appears they made no mention about a "Control mode" being in the new Destiny 2 Crucible

Back
Top Bottom