Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

That just means we will have multiple fire teams in IB. Actually might work out better. We normally have more than 6 on and have to leave some behind on peak nights. 
That just begs to the speculation.......how will a 4v4 Iron Banner look like?  What will the game mode be, since clearly it appears they made no mention about a "Control mode" being in the new Destiny 2 Crucible
I bet the new PVP mode "Countdown" will be the replacement for Control. No way we doing 4V4 Control. 

"​Countdown is a new competitive mode where players spawn on either Offence or Defence, and when the round ends you swap sides and roles. The goal is to plant a bomb at the enemy base, and then defend it until it explodes. Each round is worth one point. First team to six wins. To revive a teammate, you must use a revive token. Power weapon ammo is only granted to the one player who pulls it. Working as a team is the key to victory."

Last edited:

Yep.........Trip Mines will be back for Destiny 2.  And we got exploding throwing knives.

Oh yes
glasses.gif
  #GunslingerHappy

Last edited:
Yeah that whole lore section of why the Cabal were on the Drednaught was cool.

Raptor are you one of the host of Ghost Stories?

Lol, nah. I definitely listen to that pod, and I'm really into the Lore of this game, but I'm not as knowledgeable as those participants.

Are streamers who went to the event allowed to record any gameplay?
They're all getting a flash drive from Bungie of their recorded gameplay from the event

Blessious mentions the Bungie flash drive stick towards the end of his video from the live event

Awesome...can't wait to see what pops up on youtube

That's where the real juicy stuff will be revealed

By the way with Crucible being 4v4 across the board................ @Biggie62
's crew is gonna have to make some changes when it comes to future Destiny 2 Iron Banners.

Although, I think their full crew will be fine for the upcoming Destiny 2 raid (I hope)

Well make due as long as we can all raid we Gucci. We gunna be 1v1 for ib spots lol

Clan support was a no-brainer

Nice, this should eliminate having to use LFG for raids.
I didn't comment on this earlier 'cuz I had to bail half way into the reveal stream.

Yeah, Clan support had to be ******* done...........waiting minutes-on-minutes in ******* orbit for people to join your party via LFG sites is such a chore that Bungie had to make it easier for people.

"Guided Games" seems to be that compromise for people that want to do raids, but they are unable to LFG for a crew of their own.........it isn't matchmaking in a sense that "guided games" still allows solo players a choice to pick an "active clan" that is missing 1 or 2 players for a co-op mode, but it also cuts down on the solo player having to force themselves to build a team of their own via LFG currently.

By the way with Crucible being 4v4 across the board................ @Biggie62
's crew is gonna have to make some changes when it comes to future Destiny 2 Iron Banners.

Although, I think their full crew will be fine for the upcoming Destiny 2 raid (I hope)

Well make due as long as we can all raid we Gucci. We gunna be 1v1 for ib spots lol

SRL private matches for IB spots yep.

All I'm saying is.........I can't wait until we pop up Destiny 2, and then we see a custom Clan Banner with the NikeTalk logo on it
nthat.gif

I can see how a casual player might be underwhelmed with the reveal, but there are a lot of things to excite the players who were deep in the game

Dubious Volley, Discovering what's behind that door in the tower, starting new activities without going to orbit, etc

Hunter cloak with the high collar looks so sick

And that skill makes it seem like the dodge mechanic is going to be a basic ability for all classes

Last edited:
And it has begun............one of the event attendees have already uploaded their gameplay footage for the new Destiny 2 Strike

Now we have Crucible gameplay footage out too now.........behold, the "Countdown"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom