Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Another nightfall down, another 6 strange coins awarded
mean.gif
. Xur better be selling Gjallahorn this week >:
Well if it makes you feel better I got a legendary engram that turned into Dr. Nope. Which is arguably the worst primary auto rifle in the game and one I personally hate. Dismantled for 3 ascendant energies. And Wright over here eating with the Mida Multi Tool smdh.
Not even a little bit bro
laugh.gif
. At least you got some upgrade mats out of it
I woulda rather taken the 6 strange coins and add them to my 62 in my inventory. I can get Energies from daily/public events. Strange coins are random it seems. There's going to be that one week where Xur will have a weapon and armor that I want, and I have to buy a legendary scooter upgrade to keep up with Wright and Biggie. 
laugh.gif

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

This article says " As the existing raid, Vault of Glass, unlocked some time after the release of Destiny, so will players have to wait for Crota's End to unlock soon after the release of The Dark Below."

I ain't tryna wait, imma need that raid on Day 1 of the expansion release date. I could see them making you do the extra story missions and strike but I ain't tryna wait a week :{

Looks like the Icebreakers and VoCs will be coming out for that wizard.

Titans have a grenade that stops special abilities. One of these days I'll run the summoning pits with some people and see if the grenade does the same.

Looks like the Icebreakers and VoCs will be coming out for that wizard.

Titans have a grenade that stops special abilities. One of these days I'll run the summoning pits with some people and see if the grenade does the same.
I think I read that supressor grenades dont work on boss level enemies.

I woulda rather taken the 6 strange coins and add them to my 62 in my inventory. I can get Energies from daily/public events. Strange coins are random it seems. There's going to be that one week where Xur will have a weapon and armor that I want, and I have to buy a legendary scooter upgrade to keep up with Wright and Biggie. 
laugh.gif
I will be chillin with the rare one for a while. I can't see myself spending the strange coin just yet to get it upgraded. I would rather buy an armor or weapon first.

Of course you will have to do the story missions and the new strike first. You guys would get the raid, raid on day 1 and never even do the other new content. Then after 2 weeks of getting no drops (or the drops you want) from the raid, you would complain about how there is no new content in the game again
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I will be chillin with the rare one for a while. I can't see myself spending the strange coin just yet to get it upgraded. I would rather buy an armor or weapon first.
You don't even need any more exotic weapons!!!! You have ALL of them gift wrapped from RNGesus every week. 
mean.gif

Dude, how many guns do you need.... :lol

If I would be sitting on more than 35 strange coins with literally nothing to buy this week I'd get the speeder.

Of course you will have to do the story missions and the new strike first. You guys would get the raid, raid on day 1 and never even do the other new content. Then after 2 weeks of getting no drops (or the drops you want) from the raid, you would complain about how there is no new content in the game again :lol

That new raid is all dat matters b :lol

Last edited:

You don't even need any more exotic weapons!!!! You have ALL of them gift wrapped from RNGesus every week. 
mean.gif
Lol, I need to get a new legendary secondary if anything. They are all exotics and I am working on exotic primary and heavys at the moment
laugh.gif

Dude, how many guns do you need....
laugh.gif

If I would be sitting on more than 35 strange coins with literally nothing to buy this week I'd get the speeder.
I mean I still need a Gjallahorn, so that is really the only one I am sitting on coins for.

I have 32 Motes of Light and 25 Strange Coins. We shall see come Friday with Xur.
That new raid is all dat matters b
laugh.gif
Yea I know how it goes, but saying in general if the raid were to drop day 1 nobody would do any of the other new stuff and they still would say there is nothing else to do in the game. Probably just be a week or 2 after the initial release anyways

Lol, I need to get a new legendary secondary if anything. They are all exotics and I am working on exotic primary and heavys at the moment :lol

I mean I still need a Gjallahorn, so that is really the only one I am sitting on coins for.

I have 32 Motes of Light and 25 Strange Coins. We shall see come Friday with Xur.

Yea I know how it goes, but saying in general if the raid were to drop day 1 nobody would do any of the other new stuff and they still would say there is nothing else to do in the game. Probably just be a week or 2 after the initial release anyways

I'm sitting on 36 coins now. I'm hoping for the Gjallahorn and the defender Helm that blinds people when they step into my bubble.

@TEKtheMAESTRO showed me how to cheese the warlock sunsinger class, by switching between fireborn and radiant skin, props homie, it works like a charm in PvP ....unlimited revive FTW!!!

Last edited:
@TEKtheMAESTRO showed me how to cheese the warlock sunsinger class, by switching between fireborn and radiant skin, props homie, it works like a charm in PvP ....unlimited revive FTW!!!
I ran into one of y'all glitching Sunbros last night in the Crucible. Made me so angry. 

Yoooo.. I'd be so pissed if this happened to us. All the more reason to chuck grenades and cheese the Templar off the cliff. It's almost as if Bungie is making you cheese. Good job on the patch Bungie, the raid is all sorts of jacked up right now.

[@=/u/100262/TEKtheMAESTRO]@TEKtheMAESTRO[/@] showed me how to cheese the warlock sunsinger class, by switching between fireborn and radiant skin, props homie, it works like a charm in PvP ....unlimited revive FTW!!!

I ran into one of y'all glitching Sunbros last night in the Crucible. Made me so angry. 

The only downfall is that once we revive our self, and you kill us again of course you get 2 kills, so the person is suppose to wait to revive them self while no one is around, then follow you and proceed to steal your life with a radiance slap.

Last edited:

@@TEKtheMAESTRO showed me how to cheese the warlock sunsinger class, by switching between fireborn and radiant skin, props homie, it works like a charm in PvP ....unlimited revive FTW!!!
The only downfall is that once we revive our self, and you kill us again of course you get 2 kills, so the person is suppose to wait to revive them self while no one is around, then follow you and proceed to steal your life with a radiance slap.
I was running with Wright and I kept saying how this damn Warlock keeps reviving. It was literally the worst game of Crucible ever. Kept killing him then out of nowhere sunbro revive and spam grenade then slap and I was somehow dead by a Sunbro with glowing wings. Even if I didn't kill him and I was passing by he would res and kill me. I was heated... 

Another glitch I came across last week at Atheon was my Hunter Exotic Helm Symbiote should give 4 gold gun shots. After the third or fourth wipe, it only gave three. I tried to swap armor back and forth to try and reset it but to no avail. So for the rest of the times we fought Atheon I was missing a gold gun shot. Also, the Suros somehow lost it's Slow speed shot perk which was really nice. Bungie needs to fix a lot of stuff before they go around messing with the raid further. 

[@=/u/100262/TEKtheMAESTRO]@@TEKtheMAESTRO[/@] showed me how to cheese the warlock sunsinger class, by switching between fireborn and radiant skin, props homie, it works like a charm in PvP ....unlimited revive FTW!!!

I was running with Wright and I kept saying how this damn Warlock keeps reviving. It was literally the worst game of Crucible ever. Kept killing him then out of nowhere sunbro revive and spam grenade then slap and I was somehow dead by a Sunbro with glowing wings. Even if I didn't kill him and I was passing by he would res and kill me. I was heated... 

Yep, straight grilled CHEESE homie, it also works PvE too.

OK where is the video where the warlock waited to revive himself then after awhile came back to kill Atheon, did anybody try that last night?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom