Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Been on vacation this whole week, with that said, I won't have much time tomorrow when I get back home, between college football, NFL, & my Moto 360 to play with, I won't get much free time for it.I can't wait to play, as I loved the beta.

Last edited:
So you bought the game, have not even opened it, but you do not like it because of what you have seen from watching a video....

There are actually 4 or 5 different game modes to play as far as the PvP goes (control/domination, team slayer, free-for-all, and 3v3 team battles). I think there is another as well but I am not sure.

You will not know if YOU like it until you actually play it though.
I feel you, I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna play it tonight or take it back tomorrow... Looks too much like Halo and I detest Halo. I'll mull it over while I play some BF4 :lol:

Haha that's all good. It is made by bungie so it is going to look like halo somewhat.

You should be OK though. It does favor halo but to me it doesn't feel and play exactly like one. No sticky nades or a bunch of halo jumping going on... So far anyways lol.

I play BF4 too but have slowed down lately since I didn't get all the DLCs. I'm like level 89 or so on there. Hit me up to run sometimes :lol:

What's your gamertag? I might play this Destiny tonight... I'm just cautious about being too amped for a game and then it's trash (watchdogs)

I got a legendary engram but I'm afraid to decrypt it because I'll probably get an uncommon item. :lol:

I believe you can get all rarity of items from engrams except for common.

I got legendary Titan gauntlets, but I'm a Hunter.

I got a legendary engram but I'm afraid to decrypt it because I'll probably get an uncommon item.
laugh.gif
thought legendary engrams were legendary
nope. It's open to anything except common and across all classes not just yours

So far behind I gotta catch up

Props to Dasignofhell and something earlier Chi :lol:

There's a guy named Xur in the tower right now right by where the crucible quartemaster and handler are.

Kinda hunched over with glowing eyes and these weird tentacles coming out from under a hood.

If you have enough strange coins (13+) he's selling exotic gear. Just a heads up for those who don't know.

There's a guy named Xur in the tower right now right by where the crucible quartemaster and handler are.
Kinda hunched over with glowing eyes and these weird tentacles coming out from under a hood.
If you have enough strange coins (13+) he's selling exotic gear. Just a heads up for those who don't know.
Yea i was trying to get together with some fellow level 22+ guys so we can do that weekly raid

Yea i was trying to get together with some fellow level 22+ guys so we can do that weekly raid
I'll be back on a little after 12. If you're still up and haven't done it yet we can find a 3rd and do it then.

Feel like I'm getting a bit better in PVP. Just need more practice :smokin :lol:

Last edited:
I tried the weekly heroic strike with some randoms… and they disappear. I quit very shortly after that :lol:.

Last edited:
Based jesus if you trynna run the weekly strike im with it, we gotta get to lvl 24+ before next week lol

Back
Top Bottom