Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What do people who don't normally play MMOs think. Been looking for an excuse to buy a PS4 besides maybe this I wont have one till at least next summer.

Grinded to 20. Vault of glass is what I need in my life

Cleared my Friday and Saturday nights to put in work this weekend :smokin

Add me on XB1 - Jaycepticon

Last edited:
^ you could literally do that for every and I mean EVERY game or story if you switch more words around

Last edited:
I wouldnt say every game but a lot of popular ones. ESPECIALLY shooters. (The clowns that think Mass Effect is an RPG can **** outta here)

Halo 3 and Gears of War 3 were the same game.

Halo and Gears of War became the same game as soon as Gears established the "common enemy"

I never play MMO's and I love Destiny. It is best played with friends though, so much more fun.

Last edited:
So you bought the game, have not even opened it, but you do not like it because of what you have seen from watching a video....

There are actually 4 or 5 different game modes to play as far as the PvP goes (control/domination, team slayer, free-for-all, and 3v3 team battles). I think there is another as well but I am not sure.

You will not know if YOU like it until you actually play it though.

I may use these exploits once or twice, but I love working for this stuff ...Once everything is exploited, then there won't be nothing left to work for.

I may use these exploits once or twice, but I love working for this stuff ...Once everything is exploited, then there won't be nothing left to work for.

I'm more prone to doing the money trick because getting glimmer takes a long time :lol:

I'm more prone to doing the money trick because getting glimmer takes a long time :lol:

I feel that ...I guess I just don't want to get bored with missions b/c I already own the rewards. So im takin my time playing this game, im only like a level 12 and just got my 1st rare item last night, hell Im still using white gear. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom