Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I take it your hit 20. Nice.

Be prepared to help my get my alt there today, lol. I would be on now but I'm changing the wheels and tires on my car at the moment.

Took me about ~8 hours of play time to do it. I probably would have done it in an hour sooner if I didn't help zero23 zero23 redo all the Moon missions :lol:

I take it your hit 20. Nice.

Be prepared to help my get my alt there today, lol. I would be on now but I'm changing the wheels and tires on my car at the moment.

Took me about ~8 hours of play time to do it. I probably would have done it in an hour sooner if I didn't help zero23 zero23 redo all the Moon missions :lol:

I will walk you through the nightfall. Lmao. Guna sign on soon and get to 20 with my alt. The Strangers rifle is level 16 so ill be using it.

I will walk you through the nightfall. Lmao. Guna sign on soon and get to 20 with my alt. The Strangers rifle is level 16 so ill be using it.

Just get to 20 with the alt. This way we knock everything out at once. It'Ll take us like 20 mins to do both the nightfall and weekly lol. Yea I didn't do the black garden so save that mission. That's the only one I have left. 5 bounties and 3 missions on Mars were enough to level me the 3.5 levels.

Last edited:
Yea I made it to Venus now but I haven't done any of the strikes so far.

I did the Earth one 2x and that is it. I just did bounties and story missions. it's a more efficient way to get XP. Like the Mars missions are 4k per missions + whatever kills you get. Just make sure to go to the vanguard quartermaster at level 10 and get the guns from there. Those are like level 12 guns for 250 glimmer.

It's stuff like this where my WoW days of grinding the fastest really helps out.

Last edited:
Luckily I have saved my Cydonia and Shingen guns from my first character so I got weapons every few levels already maxed out to swap to and keep going :smokin

Zero, Wright, Biggie and Quad... I'm down to run the HM Raid from start to finish on reset if ya'll wanna try.

All my characters are maxed out but the only level 30 I got is the Hunter.

I got about 15 weapons total maxed out... 5 primarys. I got my void weapons on deck, but I've also maxed out SUN and ARC damage guns for the next raid.

All the NT cats I've ran with are all solid players who know what they are doing. We can knock out HM raid no problem. No cheese wiz either.

SIDENOTE:

Anyone elses VOC jam on them sometimes when firing full auto? Other than that one flaw I love VOC. Probably the most OP gun in PvE. A full auto scout rifle? Get outta here!!! LMAO

Last edited:
Zero, Wright, Biggie and Quad... I'm down to run the HM Raid from start to finish on reset if ya'll wanna try.

All my characters are maxed out but the only level 30 I got is the Hunter.

I got about 15 weapons total maxed out... 5 primarys. I got my void weapons on deck, but I've also maxed out SUN and ARC damage guns for the next raid.

All the NT cats I've ran with are all solid players who know what they are doing. We can knock out HM raid no problem. No cheese wiz either.

SIDENOTE:

Anyone elses VOC jam on them sometimes when firing full auto? Other than that one flaw I love VOC. Probably the most OP gun in PvE. A full auto scout rifle? Get outta here!!! LMAO

Sounds good. Maybe tomm night?

My VOC jams up too sometimes.

I'm down for the Raid. I'm always on so just send the invite when you guys are ready.

LET'S GET IT!!!

I also have a HM Gatekeeper checkpoint again if you guys dont wanna run the whole thing.

Last edited:

I'm down for the Raid. I'm always on so just send the invite when you guys are ready.

LET'S GET IT!!!

I also have a HM Gatekeeper checkpoint again if you guys dont wanna run the whole thing.

430 what's your psn? ...I'm not sure if I have you on my list.

Looking for 3 people for the Raid on Hard.. add my PSN: bosKicKzZ

Please be a 29. Void Weapons maxed, or near maxed.

Leveled up my alt to 20 and ran a solo nightfall. My reward was a dead orbit void fusion rifle. After I just bought the 77wizard. Was hoping Last Word would drop.

Anyone wanna run a normal raid Monday night around 10pm est?

Leveled up my alt to 20 and ran a solo nightfall. My reward was a dead orbit void fusion rifle. After I just bought the 77wizard. Was hoping Last Word would drop.

Anyone wanna run a normal raid Monday night around 10pm est?

I ran it with Wright last night and got another Suros, sigh.

Back
Top Bottom