Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm ready 2 raid

Based you raid everyday, I'm sure you already own everything in the vault, so what you doin, practicing ....daily?

I just read this comment on a Reddit post:
It is in reference to the floating/disappearing platforms up to the VoG room
"Just jump like this."
"I'm a hunter."
"Oh... just drop and rejoin when we get to the gatekeeper."
:lol:

DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. IT IS SUPER EASY AS A HUNTER FOR THE JUMPING PUZZLE.

EQUIP TRIPLE JUMP.

JUMP TO 1ST PLATFORM. JUMP TO 2ND PLATFORM.

JUMP FROM 2ND PLATFORM AND USE TRIPLE JUMP TO LAND ON THE FAR RIGHT LEDGE.

DONE.

DON'T SEE HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE. IT IS SUPER EASY AS A HUNTER FOR THE JUMPING PUZZLE.

EQUIP TRIPLE JUMP.

JUMP TO 1ST PLATFORM. JUMP TO 2ND PLATFORM.

JUMP FROM 2ND PLATFORM AND USE TRIPLE JUMP TO LAND ON THE FAR RIGHT LEDGE.

DONE.
easiest way for EVERYONE to make it:

jump from 1st to 2nd to 3rd platform. on the THIRD platform you make the jump to the ledge. youll make it every time regardless of what class you are. strategy not needed

first time doing the raid and came out with VoC, the last word and praedyths revenge :pimp: oh and the infamous chatterwhite :lol:

Dang bro nice come up :pimp:

And I thought I came out well when I did it for the first time yesterday. Came out with the raid gloves, energy and shards, and the VoC but you made out like a bandit :lol:

Last edited:
Dang bro nice come up :pimp:

And I thought I came out well when I did it for the first time yesterday. Came out with the raid gloves, energy and shards, and the VoC but you made out like a bandit :lol:
yeah I got shards and energy as well. I got the hawkmoon yesterday from the weekly nightfall also :lol: :smokin

first time doing the raid and came out with VoC, the last word and praedyths revenge
pimp.gif
oh and the infamous chatterwhite
laugh.gif
Good rolling with you homie. We pros now 
nthat.gif

All I got was mad shards, Final Verdict, Raid cloak, VoC, and Chatter white. In that order

Running around the crucible like im ******* tommy the white ranger b

Last edited:

Talks about how the Epilogue is the best Oracle killer.

Edit: Atheon's Epilogue is HANDS-DOWN the best PRIMARY oracle killer.

I got fed up with people telling me to switch to VoC because it does more damage than AE for oracles. I was nearly booted from a group because people thought I was the problem. They wanted me to switch to Fatebringer because Atheon's Epilogue was dragging us down.

I've done weapon DPS testing in the past, and that SHOULD be true, but oracles are not normal enemies. Hell, they aren't even majors or ultras. They are oracles.

I borrowed some data I collected HERE, and added a bit from testing I just did:
VoC AEp FBr
Normal 297 61 502
Oracle 235 61 335
Capacity 27 70-84* 13
Unload Time 8.8s 4.7-5.64s* 6s
Reload Time 1.7s 1.4s 2s
Un+Reload Time 10.5s 6.1-7.04s* 8s
Burst DPS 911 908 1088
Sustained DPS 763 700-727* 816
Oracle Burst 721 908 725
Oracle Sustained 604 700-727* 544

*: Depending on Field Scout.

So, funny story. While Fatebringer is the best on trash, it is the worst on oracles.

Also, you deal full damage to oracles regardless of level.

I'm almost positive oracles gain health the longer they are up. I've oneshot a HM oracle with Golden Gun, but I need to shoot it the instant it pops up. Anything later, and it doesn't die. Just try it. I've also noticed that they die in much fewer shots if I am staring where they spawn and fire instantly.

What does Oracle Disruptor do? Well, find out HERE. Thanks, /u/iMalevolence ! TL;DR: 499 damage on a 2.5 internal cooldown.

I edited the grid but I guess the forum won't let the grid work the way you design it?

Last edited:
I haven't done hard raid legit, but are oracles really a problem?  Nrml oracles are pretty easy to deal with 

Back
Top Bottom