Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Destiny 2 better have a REAL STORY LINE
Dinklebot gets mad with the lack of storyline and goes off on a story writing assault. Guardians must fight their way through multiple plot twists and pages of scrapped story in order to take back the tower, now run by the Evil Cryptarch and his legions of blue engrams.

Destiny 2. Book it. 

Has anyone used Skip Round on their fusion rifles? Are they any good? Better than having a stability perk?

Dinklebot gets mad with the lack of storyline and goes off on a story writing assault. Guardians must fight their way through multiple plot twists and pages of scrapped story in order to take back the tower, now run by the Evil Cryptarch and his legions of blue engrams.

Destiny 2. Book it. 
I dont know whether to believe you or to take this with a grain of salt.

Not gonna lie, it sounds like a good story line for #2 but the lack of story for the first one just makes me wonder where they plan on taking this universe

Destiny 2. Book it. 
I dont know whether to believe you or to take this with a grain of salt.

Not gonna lie, it sounds like a good story line for #2 but the lack of story for the first one just makes me wonder where they plan on taking this universe
It was definitely made up satire on my end bruh. But if they did make it like that, anyone who played the first one would get a kick out of it. I'm sure they're taking the criticisms of Destiny 1 and bundling it up into Destiny 2. Hopefully the Expansions can harness the story and make it more apparent so we don't feel as lost about it. 

It was definitely made up satire on my end bruh. But if they did make it like that, anyone who played the first one would get a kick out of it. I'm sure they're taking the criticisms of Destiny 1 and bundling it up into Destiny 2. Hopefully the Expansions can harness the story and make it more apparent so we don't feel as lost about it. 
im sitting at my desk like "this is all plausible" especially since the first one was just all over the place when it came to the story they tried to tell.

I still dont even know why i was fighting the fallen and vex.

im sitting at my desk like "this is all plausible" especially since the first one was just all over the place when it came to the story they tried to tell.

You have to read the cards to get more of the story. Reddit has some good Lore theories based on people putting the cards together into a story. Granted, it's still mostly theoretical.

roll.gif
 I need to apply as a story designer for Bungie. 

I wish there was some kinda lore behind the fallen/vex/hive clash. Also with the named bosses that come out during the fights. Like that yellow health wizard in beginning of the Phogoth Strike has a specific name, but no one cares. There's a lot of uniquely named Ultras/Bosses that no one cares about. It's kinda sad. 

You have to read the cards to get more of the story. Reddit has some good Lore theories based on people putting the cards together into a story. Granted, it's still mostly theoretical.
Ain't nobody got time for that. Read the cards on an interface that is garbage. The Bungie Way. 

You'd think Bungie would make it easier and all laid out so we can know the actual story instead of piecing it together. Almost as if they leave it up to the fans to write fanfics, read them all and pick the one they like best. 
mean.gif

i have to make that move and read them then. I always got that notification that i got more cards but since it was never available to read in the game, i never really tried to look for them on the bungie website

Ain't nobody got time for that. Read the cards on an interface that is garbage. The Bungie Way. 

You'd think Bungie would make it easier and all laid out so we can know the actual story instead of piecing it together. Almost as if they leave it up to the fans to write fanfics, read them all and pick the one they like best. 
mean.gif
what i dont understand is, what do we do with these cards? We just read them? theres like nothing we can apply them to?

honestly your story sounds better than the crap they gave us the firs time around.  id enjoy your story more if they give us the same thing a second time

Actually on the cars, you have a kill chart for each type of creature we have battled so far. The more we (you) kill, the more xp/glimmer has a chance of dropping for each one. Also the same thing with weapons....the more kills with each one, you unlock a "+xp bonus" towards leveling them faster.

This pretty much sums up the Atheon fight and the drops at least 1-2 people are guaranteed to have in the raid and their reaction
laugh.gif

I started to add this one guy to my friend list I came across while in the Crucible just to have him in a freteam with you guys. His name was like "BasedLord" or something like that
laugh.gif

Edit: Found the game. His name is Ohh_BasedG0dd
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to tonite, I told my wife that tonight is raid night so Jr. gonna be up a lil later than usual.

I'm sure she still want him to make that late night sammich tho. :lol:

I started to add this one guy to my friend list I came across while in the Crucible just to have him in a freteam with you guys. His name was like "BasedLord" or something like that :lol:  

Edit: Found the game. His name is Ohh_BasedG0dd :lol:

It's crazy how so many people adopted that crummy *** rappers name. :smh:

I'm looking forward to tonite, I told my wife that tonight is raid night so Jr. gonna be up a lil later than usual.

I'm sure she still want him to make that late night sammich tho.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea my wife knows what every Thurs is for me. She even does the late night bottle so I don't have to hop from the raid.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom