Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

He should be on tomorrow, as long as he don't something else stupid.
Keywords there are "something else".....I guess he will fill us in on his antics tomorrow
laugh.gif

Working on that Chicken and Fish Cordon Bleu recipe.
laugh.gif

That fish recipe hurt him man, lol

Your keyword is right fam, everyday he does something stupid that irritates my wife ...I can't play Captain Save a Nephew all the time.

Last edited:
Your keyword is right fam, everyday he does something stupid that irritates my wife ...I can't play Captain Save a Nephew all the time.
Yea I pick up on that stuff quickly. Mom is a principal, grandmother is a teacher, and my pops was a agent for a gov't agency.....I had to pay attention to all the little details to stay ahead, lol

Can't wait for the lol's that will be had tomorrow night.
Oh you know it will be hilarious when he gets on tomorrow
laugh.gif

I need to level my pocket infinity to get to the auto charge perk. That time to wait for it to charge up before that is
sick.gif

I don't even want to use it. I am going to have to just equip it when I turn in bounties until I unlock that perk.

I need to level my pocket infinity to get to the auto charge perk. That time to wait for it to charge up before that is
sick.gif

I don't even want to use it. I am going to have to just equip it when I turn in bounties until I unlock that perk.
Yea without that perk it was worthless.

I just used a fusion rifle telemetry yesterday after I did 10 bounties and it had all the perks unlocked except the last 4 which are upgrade damage.

I'll be on later tonight to possibly raid. Trying to get my 29 Titan some boots so I have three 30's... raid or IB, it's happening this week. 
nthat.gif

Adrien broner here to say he is down for da burn at 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom