Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Level 30

tumblr_mn3sx7CLQr1srb7nvo1_250.gif

First and foremost, I'd like to thank BasedGod, my momma and all the people who lost to my team in Iron Banner. Couldn't have done it without yall.

575f74ca_K2ofS.gif

To RNGesus, **** you *****. You ain't never loved me nor gave me **** and I still made it without you. **** *****.

b51dKILLAspit.gif

LEVEL 30 ***** WE MADE IT!!!!!!

DrakeStrut2.gif

P.S.

I may be level 30 now but I'll always be a 29 at heart

65e29441_image.jpeg

csxjxBi.gif

The Last Word is definitely a problem in the crucible.

I def have to work on my hip fire aiming. Though once I got that stability perk I was on top of the leaderboard 4 straight times and I still have 4 more attack upgrades I have to finish.

NT with that sound advice :smokin

Thought I was about that life, Kabrs chest and arms, legendary legs, yeezy exotic helmet, guns from club 300, solo weekly Heroric Strike on 28, welp :lol:

Spent 3.5 hrs trying to finish the raid on normal... Ish is frustrating when you got guys that don't know how to use the relic and just don't listen and constantly die.... Smh...

Had to call it quits and now checkpointed on atheon. If anyone wants to run tomorrow mid afternoon pst lemme know

xur inventory for the week:

No Backup Plans (Titan Gauntlets) – 13 Strange Coins
Young Ahamkara’s Spine (Hunter Gauntlets) – 13 Strange Coins
Voidfang Vestments (Warlock Chest Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
MIDA Multi-Tool (Scout Rifle) – 23 Strange Coins
Telemetry:
Auto Rifle, Fusion Rifle, Machine Gun - Pack of 5 for 1 Strange Coin

Last edited:
Damn I wanted those hunter gloves and now I get the titaness ones. But ive pretty much siked myself into believe Xur will be here next week with heat for black friday. Dunno if ill be able to amass all those strange coins back by then :frown:

Damn I wanted those hunter gloves and now I get the titaness ones. But ive pretty much siked myself into believe Xur will be here next week with heat for black friday. Dunno if ill be able to amass all those strange coins back by then :frown:
3 characters FTW. easy 27 coins :pimp:

What's up with the warlocks though. The Voidfang are the new Sunbreakers :smh:

When are we going to have a new armor piece? :frown:

Just save my 18 strange coins from this week.

Mida is a scout rifle. Pretty good one, too. 
Ive never used a scout rifle, worth coppin?

EDIT: I have 48 strange coins and still have not done the weekly :x

Yes, I love scout rifles as they are the only weapon that Bungie has not nerfed, I believe they actually buffed it. If you have the VoC, I can see you passing it up, but me personally I want every exotic in this game, so I buy everything that I don't already own.

Back
Top Bottom