Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Not sure if this was said already but the shader lady at the tower has two new colors available to buy

Andddddd im pretty sure this game just rewards you for your weaknesses.

IE Im an more of a precision shooter guy so Ive been rewarded with auto rifles and shotgun craps. With VoC being the exception.

Another example is that I am a blood....but this game refuses to give me a damn god of war shader. It knows b
remind me to throw mine on if we ever play so I can get my suwoop on.
mad.gif
nthat.gif

My titaness is going to join the new monarch when she's twenty. So she'll be able to suwoo with ya in a couple weeks. Might just buy the million million shader for my huntress untill then

Got GOW shader yesterday
nthat.gif
I wish they had a pink shader. That would be pretty cool.
Man...my boy has gotten two GoWs already. He sent me a pick of him mid deleting it. I hate him.

A legit pink shader would be 
nthat.gif

Not sure if this was said already but the shader lady at the tower has two new colors available to buy

Andddddd im pretty sure this game just rewards you for your weaknesses.

IE Im an more of a precision shooter guy so Ive been rewarded with auto rifles and shotgun craps. With VoC being the exception.

Another example is that I am a blood....but this game refuses to give me a damn god of war shader. It knows b

whatz crackin cuzz
You dead b 
laugh.gif

@Dat Dude Chris  lmaoooooooo man I turned off my controller while the LAL x HOU game was on and fell asleep in the 4th.

If you didnt tell me it was still on I would have had no idea lmaoo

STILL snowed in out here man. Im gonna get some work done first then get on Destiny. When I do that in reverse, I never get to my work lol

I have to hand in one more bounty and then i can max my VoC at 300. Ill be a 29 1/2 with a VoC, arc 77 wiz, and truth all at 300.

Should have a shot at hard raid now. I def tried with my guns not maxed out and had to call myself out and say I wasnt ready to do it yet.

I was almost tired of this game but theres just so much to do. Gotta collect enough shards to hit 30, max out my Epilogue, and P Revenge, just got the exotic bounty for the pocket infinity. And the those rolls are addictive smh

Last edited:
My raid boots have the extra Heavy Ammo perk on them so when I grab heavy ammo in the Iron Banner/Crucible, I get 4 GGhorn rockets instead of 2. It's crazy. I grab it and try to meet the other team's Heavy Ammo drop team head on asap. Then I unleash GGHorn and have more Heavy sitting around from the kills of people who just picked up Heavy. 

I never realized they gave you extra heavy in the Crucible...

My raid boots have the extra Heavy Ammo perk on them so when I grab heavy ammo in the Iron Banner/Crucible, I get 4 GGhorn rockets instead of 2. It's crazy. I grab it and try to meet the other team's Heavy Ammo drop team head on asap. Then I unleash GGHorn and have more Heavy sitting around from the kills of people who just picked up Heavy. 

I never realized they gave you extra heavy in the Crucible...

I was using the Corrective Measure, I pop with 150. So a full mag with 100 and 50 for the reload.

anyone notice that when someone runs the hm with you that already completed it, the vex doesnt drop for anyone :nerd:

unless its a coincidence but its happened about 3 times already

Going to be on tonight around 10 PM CST looking to do whatever. It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm hoping Destiny blesses me with some Legendary ish

Weekly Update is coming today. Hoping that means Exotic Buffs. They better not just un-nerf Thorn and say it is buffed. Bad Juju, Thorn, and Super Good Advice need some love!

Also, make the Mythoclast relevant again Bungie. For being THE sought after exotic to get, it sure is garbage.

Weekly Update is coming today. Hoping that means Exotic Buffs. They better not just un-nerf Thorn and say it is buffed. Bad Juju, Thorn, and Super Good Advice need some love!

Also, make the Mythoclast relevant again Bungie. For being THE sought after exotic to get, it sure is garbage.

It still eludes me :smh:

Almost to rank 3 in Banner though :pimp:

Gotta get my glimmer up though lol
Me too. Gotta get to rank 5 IB then run a bunch of tiger strikes and glimmer farm or something. Used all mine with the boots and the second emblem in the IB. Guna need another 37k glimmer to buy the rest of what I want from the Iron Banner. :x

Me too. Gotta get to rank 5 IB then run a bunch of tiger strikes and glimmer farm or something. Used all mine with the boots and the second emblem in the IB. Guna need another 37k glimmer to buy the rest of what I want from the Iron Banner. :x

I should hit rank 3 today if we start running from when I get on till when I've been getting off lately. I'll probably get the gloves and boots and then who knows.

BTW Zero, IMO, the best strike to farm is just do Archon priest on normal, the first room where you unlock the door. Pop and blue polyphage and just clear that room. it's full of 10 yellows, then start from scratch again. Or we get a Gatekeeper save and farm those hobgoblins :lol:

Me too. Gotta get to rank 5 IB then run a bunch of tiger strikes and glimmer farm or something. Used all mine with the boots and the second emblem in the IB. Guna need another 37k glimmer to buy the rest of what I want from the Iron Banner.
sick.gif
I should hit rank 3 today if we start running from when I get on till when I've been getting off lately. I'll probably get the gloves and boots and then who knows.

BTW Zero, IMO, the best strike to farm is just do Archon priest on normal, the first room where you unlock the door. Pop and blue polyphage and just clear that room. it's full of 10 yellows, then start from scratch again. Or we get a Gatekeeper save and farm those hobgoblins
laugh.gif
I like the Gatekeeper room idea. I usually run tigers to get all the blue engrams from it and then just decrypt and break them down for glimmer. It always seems like I get a TON of them, and they are so easy to do. Just time consuming. Could also just pop a black wax idol and keep farming the Hive Majors in the Cosmodrome. Kill three, run to the back of the tunnel, go back and kill three. Rinse and repeat.

I have a few questions then

1. Do you have to some sort of class item for iron banner rep like for factions?
2. what are the medallions for?
3. Is IB only control matches?

1. Apparently, the class item, emblem, and shader all give you extra experience when equipped....also don't forget to buy the buff.
2. You get them when you lose, when you eventually win they get redeemed for experience. (max you can have is 5, so 5+ losses in a row is only a waste of your own time :smh:)
3. Yes, only control matches.

1. Apparently, the class item, emblem, and shader all give you extra experience when equipped....also don't forget to buy the buff.
2. You get them when you lose, when you eventually win they get redeemed for experience. (max you can have is 5, so 5+ losses in a row is only a waste of your own time :smh:)

So when you win do you take them back to that Lord salad dude?

2. You get them when you lose, when you eventually win they get redeemed for experience. (max you can have is 5, so 5+ losses in a row is only a waste of your own time
mean.gif
)
So when you win do you take them back to that Lord salad dude?
They're instantly redeemed when you win.

Back
Top Bottom