Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Sorry i couldnt join your guys invites. Sun, tue and thur nights i cant play late since i work early the following day.

I also got tied up in a Nightfall and hard weekly with some pals, will hit it up with yall tomo night hopefully.

Got an exotic Warlock helmet to stash and a Crypt Dwellar tonight, looks decent. Anyone use?

Currently using the Epilogue and Wizard synonymously.

Last edited:
Good night of Destiny for me. Beat the Nightfall with 2 characters for the first time, I usually only beat it with my hunter but i beat it with my warlock since hes strong enough now. Gotta exotic helmt for a titan the first time but im not making a titan so I scrapped it for that exotic shard and then the 2nd time gotta exotic warlock helmet n then eventually got some vanguard boots. My Warlock caught up fast lol. Just gotta max the armor out now

Question how the heck do u get to a 30? I'm at 28 right now with my Hunter about to max out soon on all my armour. Is there specific armour u need to get to 30

just beat the raid for the week on normal got nothing but ascendant shards and a ******* chatterwhite for the week....im at wits end with this game like i truly am....

My bad yall, forgot about the Raid tonight, I was too caught up in getting my Hunter to lvl 20. Tomorrow night?

just beat the raid for the week on normal got nothing but ascendant shards and a ******* chatterwhite for the week....im at wits end with this game like i truly am....

That was me last week... 5 shards and another chatterwhite... Lol just makes me wanna keep raiding to get that gear

Just hit level 29, time to call it a night. Hard mode raid soon anyone? :D

Hopefully I can try tomorrow.

It's 430AM

My apartment roommate is gonna curse me out tomorrow for yelling for the past 4 hours

I have to wake up for work at 7AM....today

But I just finished my first hard mode raid. And I just couldnt contain myself from my final drop

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

High, if you see this, my internet cut off maybe 30 seconds after this pic and I had a heart attack.

Today of all days...my area has been having 'internet outages" and I almost couldnt complete my night fall earlier bc of my connection jjust dropping outta now where.

SOMEHOW for almost 4 hours, I had the best connection ever. Then right after I died in the 2nd round (because I told the supplicants that they could 'supplicant' my **** for nearly killing me, 3 of em caught me from behind and blew up all at once smh)....right after high put the last icebreaker bullet in Atheon...right after we see that clown crumble....right after I see the drop for my first GJALLAHORN and not one but TWO RAID HELMS on my FIRST HM RAID....my **** just cuts off.

I panicked. We washed all the easy stuff. We dragged ourselves through the door on the confluxes and oracles (got another chest piece). We spent maybe 2 hours on templar. We all had to learn the legit way to beat him. Losing 2-3 people midway and finding another team in the exact same situation...Worked templar like magic (ima relic god holla at ya boy)...Crappy double drops (got another praydeths and found verdict)....trash chest drops (got the cloak again)....WASHING the gatekeeper in 3 tries...and finally beating atheon in 3-4 tries...

I PANICKED.

Super long story short
I hate how **** like this makes me so happy. Never been this hooked on a video game since i dont even know

I love you guys.

Gonna go take a nap

Pray to the based gods im not late tomorrow.

PS Im taking the day off from destiny tomorrow night lol

Bye

Last edited:
^^^you just said I love you hahahahaha!

But in seriousness.. Nice job man... It's nice to see the gjallarhorn is still attainable! Do work!

lucky you man. i beat it on hard with my hunter, all i got was like 8 shards and energy. 2 people got a fatebringer. thats it. smh i dont even know how many times ive completed the raid now and still havent gotten any helmets, hand cannons, or ghorns

I think our group only got shards and energy last night. I'm only looking for the Foil (fusion from Oracles on HM) along with most others and a random exotic that we still haven't bought from Xur or got from Nightfall.

Fun fact of the night, Aetheon was down to ~28% HP after first transition :rofl: #TMT

Yea there needs to be a DLC already.

Ohh and Tek, Vex does 1600+ crits in Nightfall. By far and away the best weapon for dealing with the trash this week. This is due to fusion rifles not being affected by armor ratings.

Last edited:
Struggled with the Templar since he was patched but I got my Relic game up. Picked up my 2nd Mytho and the Timepiece. :smokin

I think our group only got shards and energy last night. I'm only looking for the Foil (fusion from Oracles on HM) along with most others and a random exotic that we still haven't bought from Xur or got from Nightfall.

Fun fact of the night, Aetheon was down to ~28% HP after first transition
roll.gif
#TMT

Yea there needs to be a DLC already.

Ohh and Tek, Vex does 1600+ crits in Nightfall. By far and away the best weapon for dealing with the trash this week. This is due to fusion rifles not being affected by armor ratings.
yea im sure the vex puts in work this week. i only tried the daily yesterday but i was only doing like 850+ on crit. my Voc was doing almost 1000. Ill attribute that to not being fully leveled yet. Cant wait to see the damage differences between the VoC, Vex, Feruns, and pocket infinity tonight.
Struggled with the Templar since he was patched but I got my Relic game up. Picked up my 2nd Mytho and the Timepiece.
smokin.gif
yea my team had to retool a bit. we found to just have 4 people stay up top and 2 jump down works the best. 1 person is in the snipers nest by the templar spawn so he can focus only on the oracle that pops up in the middle thats hidden. the other person is holding the relic. Us 4 are killing all the oracles and laying into the templar when his shield drops. have the relic holder block his teleport twice or so and tada.

Last edited:
Did you guys know you can use the sword or crota to complete the melee vanguard bounty?

Soo easy this way.

Anyone wanna do hard raid tonight? I'm Lvl 29 hunter. Haven't gotten **** from the raid but energy every time I've done it.

Back
Top Bottom