Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

2 of my boys got gjallarhorn last week from nightfall. One got his 2nd one :smh:
Is it me or does the explosive rounds make the fatebringer weaker?

im still depressed all i got were ascendant energys and a chatterwhite...literally nothing else smh. Im also probably stuck at 28 for the week so im not strong enough for the raid on hard smfh this game can blow me right about now

Question how the heck do u get to a 30? I'm at 28 right now with my Hunter about to max out soon on all my armour. Is there specific armour u need to get to 30

Pretty much you need gear that goes up to lvl 30 light. You most likely only have gear that goes up to 27 besides your exotic helmet or chest .

If you got the arms and boots from iron banner which were level 30 you could be a 29. But at this point you are gonna need the boots , arms and helmet from doing the vault of glass raid

Pretty much you need gear that goes up to lvl 30 light. You most likely only have gear that goes up to 27 besides your exotic helmet or chest .

If you got the arms and boots from iron banner which were level 30 you could be a 29. But at this point you are gonna need the boots , arms and helmet from doing the vault of glass raid

Yeah those Iron Banner gauntlets and boots helped me out a lot.

STILL HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A G-HORN. SMH.

This is my current "most wanted" as well. I got a few legendaries and exotics so it kind of cured my obscene lust for the (yes nerfed) Mythoclast, so now that I'm solid with primary/secondary the G-Unit is my current obsession.

HAVEN'T PLAYED DESTINY IN ALMOST 2 WEEKS SINCE COMPLETING MY MOVE TO MY NEW HOUSE.

I'M READY TO JUMP BACK IN.

CLIFF NOTES ON ALL THAT HAS CHANGED? THE LAST TIME I PLAYED, IT WAS A WEEK BEFORE THE NEW CHAT FEATURES WERE TO DEBUT.

HAVEN'T PLAYED DESTINY IN ALMOST 2 WEEKS SINCE COMPLETING MY MOVE TO MY NEW HOUSE.

CLIFF NOTES ON ALL THAT HAS CHANGED? THE LAST TIME I PLAYED, IT WAS A WEEK BEFORE THE NEW CHAT FEATURES WERE TO DEBUT.

Many exotics have been buffed and are more powerful or more stable with better perks. However, the Suros did get a slight nerf.

You can buy all the farming materials, most exotic weapons got better, tougher to push Atheon off the edge during the Raid, patrol missions don't guarantee shards anymore. What am I missing?

Bruh, so much has changed since then. Feels like a Destiny 2.1 instead of Destiny 1.0. Pretty much two patches you missed out on. I'd check Bungie.net for the exact patch notes. A lot of things much easier now.

At least you'll appreciate all the Exotics being buffed up. Thorn is now the true beast it should have been. 

Plus you can no longer cheese the Templar by knocking him off the ledge. A couple of my friends have never beaten him legit. 
laugh.gif

Let's see....

Got rid of one bounty, most exotics got buffed, cryptarch is harder to rank up now but also has a greater chance to give you legendary engrams in the post office, team chat is available now, you no longer need ascendant materials to upgrade exotic weapons or armor instead you will need an exotic shard for the final upgrade. Exotic shards can be purchased from xur for 7 strange coins. The Templar can no longer be pushed off the cliff. Anything I'm missing guys?

Last edited:

Let's see....

Got rid of one bounty, most exotics got buffed, cryptarch is harder to rank up now but also has a greater chance to give you legendary engrams in the post office, team chat is available now, you no longer need ascendant materials to upgrade exotic weapons or armor instead you will need an exotic shard for the final upgrade. Exotic shards can be purchased from xur for 7 strange coins. The Templar can no longer be pushed off the cliff. Anything I'm missing guys?
You can now buy upgrade materials with crucible/vanguard marks. No more running around in circles farming helium filaments.

Yeah those Iron Banner gauntlets and boots helped me out a lot.
. Yeah me to I was lvl 26 in the iron banner but I was putting in work. If I max my helmet I think I will be like a 29.9 lol. I just need a helmet or chest drop which ain't to bad

Back
Top Bottom