Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Now that I think about it, any exotic you want now i.e. Icebreaker or Ghorn, you kinda want to hope you don't get it in the next two or three days. If you get it after Tuesday then you wouldn't need to ReXurbish it. 

Really? I thought even after the patch you picked up the OG 300 max attack versions and still have to renew your Netflix subscription on dem ****. 

Maybe, as far as I know if you hold on to exotic bounties and turn them in after the update then they will be 302. I saw Deej from the Bungie forums confirm it some where. I figured the same thing happened to post update drops.

Knowing your luck, you'll get it like the first chest you open up while farming Spinmetal
mean.gif
idk what ur talking about...

I never get good drops...

Just dropping another line in here to see if any PS3 players need/want to run in the VoG before everyone moves on to the DLC on Tuesday!?!?

:smile:

One of the new strikes just leaked. View at your own risk.

All I'm gonna say is dont get rid of your VOID weapons just yet. #VOIDREIGNSSUPREME

RNG at the end is buns tho. :x :smh:

Last edited:
One of the new strikes just leaked. View at your own risk.

All I'm gonna say is dont get rid of your VOID weapons just yet. #VOIDREIGNSSUPREME

RNG at the end is buns tho.
sick.gif
mean.gif
Nope....Not watching it!

Got my titan up to level 28 and received the "hard mode carry package" from the homies....

Raid boots x 2

Raid chest

glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooo.... I watched the strike..... :x :smokin

Dude was rocking the exotic Primary bolt action sniper rifle and has the dragon's breath launcher in the stash he shows at the end as well. It is a legit warlock solar flare grenade for the perk on it, but the velocity on the launcher is :smh:

Strike seriously reminded me of a mini raid Vex encounter.

Oh and the legendary weapon max was 331. I guess that allows the current Vex to be in line right until the last damage upgrade.

Last edited:
For those asking about the vendor armor and exotics as far as light level:

The new vendor gear has 32 Light maxed out. Four pieces will equal 128 Light. Level 31 is 131 Light. An upgraded exotic will have 36 Light. This with three pieces of Vendor Armour will give 132, or just enough light for 31.

So same as before, upgraded exotic helm will get you to 31.

Too bad the VoG can't get us to 31 though with an exotic helm :smh:

Edit: As I think, that would've made it too easy to hit 31 if it were to just level 1 armor item.

Edit #2: Some are making the theory that this is when the 2nd set of VoG armor comes out and it will be a level 32 zone. They don't believe bungie will just leave VoG to the side since it is essentially useless since the vendor armor will get you higher in the current state.

Last edited:
That strike looks like an epic glimmer farming area if you can bring the right group to speed run it. I am happy that it isn't a nightfall area, would be too hectic.

It's weird because the legendaries had a 331 max damage but the exotics had a 315. Interesting to say the least.

Last edited:
Got suros and Hezen vengeance in the raid yesterday. Was pretty amped about that. I still haven't finished the raid either. Played with a random group yesterday and they were trash. If anyone wants to run a normal raid today or even a hard if you have enough 30 lvls add me !

Ya'll playas need to use the destiny forum or destinylfg to get these raids going. The Expansion comes out in two days and dudes still haven't finished a hard raid yet....
mean.gif

Ya'll playas need to use the destiny forum or destinylfg to get these raids going. The Expansion comes out in two days and dudes still haven't finished a hard raid yet....:smh:

Oh my bad. Didn't know the title of this wasn't destiny thread.

Plus it's hell of a lot easier to find people to play with on NT than in a bungie or destiny forum.

My fault my friends don't have ps4s lol

Ps. When I said finished. I meant for this week.

Last edited:
^ Wow..... :smh:

In other news, was invited to a team of randoms for the HM raid; we get to the templar, about to put it down annnnnd

"Contacting Destiny Servers" .............

I didn't have any of them on my list so no raid gear for me |I

Last edited:
^ Wow..... :smh:

In other news, was invited to a team of randoms for the HM raid; we get to the templar, about to put it down annnnnd

"Contacting Destiny Servers" .............

I didn't have any of them on my list so no raid gear for me |I

:rofl:

my fault bro but thats funny

Back
Top Bottom