Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

A little FYI, I read this on the reddit forums yesterday, the DLC is available to download for the PSN or Xbox store as of yesterday if you pre-ordered it or are planning to buy it. Don't download it because there is an issue where it's blocking people from playing the game after the download. The only resolution requires a full reinstall if you do. So download it tonight before you go to sleep.

I believe that nightfall and weekly strikes count as 5 per run.... 

I think he means that's the first part of the bounty is that you HAVE to to do a nightfall or weekly then you can do any 25 strikes.

No you don't, a Tiger Strike satisfies that requirement. What it wants is for you to do a strike that's level 22 or higher. I know, I did the bounty already back in Sept/Oct

I think he means that's the first part of the bounty is that you HAVE to to do a nightfall or weekly then you can do any 25 strikes.

No you don't, a Tiger Strike satisfies that requirement. What it wants is for you to do a strike that's level 22 or higher. I know, I did the bounty already back in Sept/Oct

A tiger strike satisfies the first requirement of a weekly or nightfall?

Bcos I know the first part of the bounty is do a weekly or nightfall then do ANY 25 strikes, can be tiger strikes or whatever.

Bcos I know the first part of the bounty is do a weekly or nightfall then do ANY 25 strikes, can be tiger strikes or whatever.

Yes it satisfies the first part wanting a weekly or nightfall, unless they patched it since I did it but I doubt it. All it really wants is a level 22 strike or higher by asking that.

Yes it satisfies the first part wanting a weekly or nightfall, unless they patched it since I did it but I doubt it. All it really wants is a level 22 strike or higher by asking that.
Either way it's not that hard to do the weekly with burn, especially this week's with solar. You could solo that with a VOC/Icebreaker or other solar fusion/Hezens or Ballerhorn. All the weekly/nightfall strikes are jokes with elemental burn. 

Either way it's not that hard to do the weekly with burn, especially this week's with solar. You could solo that with a VOC/Icebreaker or other solar fusion/Hezens or Ballerhorn. All the weekly/nightfall strikes are jokes with elemental burn. 

Or in my case a Vex + Foil + Hezen :evil:

I gotta bite the bullet and renew my PS Plus tonight. It expired yesterday. Might just go through PSN store, as I have a $10 credit for something, probably when I purchased the actual PS4. I don't remember. There weren't any deals this black Friday surprisingly...

Yup....smdh....

I bought two extra years last black friday for $60!  

I thought it initially said you have to complete a weekly heroic / nightfall to unlock the 25. I did the nightfall but it won't give you the 3 or 5 extra towards the new bounty until the 25 strikes start. Also when I looked up on wiki it told me I had to buy a a thing from Xur for a strange coin. For some reason the bounty never told me to go to Xur . I went anyway and he sold me it.

A tip if you plan on doing tiger strikes skip the Psion flayers Mars strike it takes to long

A little FYI, I read this on the reddit forums yesterday, the DLC is available to download for the PSN or Xbox store as of yesterday if you pre-ordered it or are planning to buy it. Don't download it because there is an issue where it's blocking people from playing the game after the download. The only resolution requires a full reinstall if you do. So download it tonight before you go to sleep.
what if we want to play at 1am on the dot?

Busy work week. Probably won't be able to really sink my teeth into the new stuff until the weekend

1.1.0.1 : The one to pave the way for The Dark Below.

Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below will become available for download by players on December 9th at 1AM Pacific time. Before it arrives, this update will support the delivery of new content.

The Dark Below

General bug fixes to content features in The Dark Below

Activities

Increased challenge levels for the following:
Daily Heroic Story
Weekly Heroic Strike
Weekly Nightfall Strike

Players who need to level up to successfully complete featured missions at new difficulty levels will find what they need to upgrade their characters in the Tower. As part of Expansion I, vendors will be equipped with more powerful weapons and gear. These items will be available for acquisition by all players.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Titan was just level 6 when I started yesterday...

^ that feel when you hit level 20 and throw on an exotic piece and a couple legendary pieces to hit 25 :pimp:

^ that feel when you hit level 20 and throw on an exotic piece and a couple legendary pieces to hit 25
pimp.gif
You already know. I have Helm of Inmost Light, Insurmountable Skullfort, and The Armamentarium chest waiting.

With my level 16 weapons still equipped. Had to go to the vault and get some stuff out to look presentable at least
laugh.gif

Already have a Timepiece scooter, Aspect of Glass ship, and Chatterwhite shader for them too
nthat.gif

Question. If we continue to hit VOG (post DLC), will the VOG guns now drop with increased attack rating or still be maxed to 300?

Question. If we continue to hit VOG (post DLC), will the VOG guns now drop with increased attack rating or still be maxed to 300?

Probably only will be 300. But only one way to find out, read reddit. Some group will definitely try and post their analysis.

I saved some bounties from all 3 characters yesterday. After doing todays bounties i should have 10 for each. Maxed vanguard marks at 200 for each and also a vault full of blue engrams and each armor slot on all characters are almost full. Come 1am im banking at the tower :smokin

Back
Top Bottom