Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I think my nephew got a helmet last night ...heard him screaming like a lil biotch in the middle of the night.

@Gabe
@Based Jesus
@430AM

Can someone confirm this?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Tell him to hit me up this weekend if he needs help with Crota. Couldn't give him just the checkpoint, as we were speed running through 3 raid runs, but I'll be down to run through the whole thing with him.

I think my nephew got a helmet last night ...heard him screaming like a lil biotch in the middle of the night.

[@=/u/82264/Gabe]@Gabe[/@]
[@=/u/116715/Based-Jesus]@Based Jesus[/@]
[@=/u/37792/430AM]@430AM[/@]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tell him to hit me up this weekend if he needs help with Crota. Couldn't give him just the checkpoint, as we were speed running through 3 raid runs, but I'll be down to run through the whole thing with him.

He didn't wanna ask yall, but he was the only one brave enough to ask.

@@Gabe
@@Based Jesus
@@430AM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, felt bad we couldn't just let him jump in real quick. But I'll run with him over the next few days to help with Crota. 

[@=/u/82264/Gabe]@@Gabe[/@]
[@=/u/116715/Based-Jesus]@@Based Jesus[/@]
[@=/u/37792/430AM]@@430AM[/@]

Yeah, felt bad we couldn't just let him jump in real quick. But I'll run with him over the next few days to help with Crota. 

I told him that you and Wright would have probably gave him the save, but Biggie on the other hand probably will not. :lol:

I told him that you and Wright would have probably gave him the save, but Biggie on the other hand probably will not. :lol:

LMAO!!!! So I got that reputation now huh? :smh:

The wizard part is not hard, I don't get why everyone makes such a big deal out of it. Fine you don't get any drops, but it's not like it's super challenging. Hell, we down her most of the time before she starts her song.

Last edited:

LMAO!!!! So I got that reputation now huh? :smh:

The wizard part is not hard, I don't get why everyone makes such a big deal out of it. Fine you don't get any drops, but it's not like it's super challenging. Hell, we down her most of the time before she starts her song.

I mean you know, I had to set his expectations accordingly.

Tell me this tho, so when he jumped in yall chat to ask for the save who responded to him and told him no? ...when I asked him he said "Man, now you know Biggie said no." :rofl:

Last edited:
Tell Jr, that I'll help him out on his alt to do Crota this week. I feel bad now :smh:

But at the same time, I don't get the whole problem people have with the Wizard. There is nothing difficult about the encounter. I think even the first time we did it, we got her down during our 3rd or 4th attempt.

Tell Jr, that I'll help him out on his alt to do Crota this week. I feel bad now :smh:

But at the same time, I don't get the whole problem people have with the Wizard. There is nothing difficult about the encounter. I think even the first time we did it, we got her down during our 3rd or 4th attempt.

[@=/u/82264/Gabe]@Gabe[/@]
[@=/u/116715/Based-Jesus]@Based Jesus[/@]
[@=/u/37792/430AM]@430AM[/@]

The Original Money Team :smokin

I mean you know, I had to set his expectations accordingly.

Tell me this tho, so when he jumped in yall chat to ask for the save who responded to him and told him no? ...when I asked him he said "Man, now you know Biggie said no."
roll.gif
I don't remember him asking at first. I saw him in chat with the other guys and then he hopped in ours. I was like "So now you want to join our chat finally," Then I heard him go "Oh I see" and then he just left 
laugh.gif

Couple minutes later, he comes back and asks and I thought that someone said that they would see, but we were trying to speed through one and if we remembered that we would do it. I don't think anyone said flat out "no"

Although....I think I remember saying the Deathsinger isn't hard and a team should be able to do it fairly quickly. I am guessing he took that from Biggie as a "do it yourself" comment 
roll.gif

3x Raids and Nightfalls are done. Just need to do the weekly strikes sometime before reset...I am down to help my mans Quad out this weekend as well 
nthat.gif

I got more gloves for my Warlock from the raid. They are 109 intellect but the ones I have are int/disc split and they both have the spawn orbs on crit perk, so I am torn. The pure INT ones just have faster melee, while the split ones have grenade damage reduces special melee ability. I might just roll with them to save on the 7 shards I put in the split ones to put them at 33 light. I just need the chest piece for my Warlock to get to 32. 

Also got gloves and the chest for my Titan. I have a 36 light helmet for my Titan as well so I just need boots for them to hit 32.

Got 5 strange coins, 7 energy, and Hard Light from the 3x nightfall runs. Going to level up the Hard Light since it has the bottom half perk on it.

So last night as we were taking on Crota, I did the usual swordbearer thing and hit him for a full transition. Then as I escaped to the rocks on the left of Crota, I suddenly die and instantly see Crota next to me. He jumped off the upper platforms and came down and smashed me on the rocks. Then sat under the left stairs. W T F . I think Bos or someone took a screenshot of it. I've never seen him come down from the platform. It was pretty hilarious.

So last night as we were taking on Crota, I did the usual swordbearer thing and hit him for a full transition. Then as I escaped to the rocks on the left of Crota, I suddenly die and instantly see Crota next to me. He jumped off the upper platforms and came down and smashed me on the rocks. Then sat under the left stairs. W T F . I think Bos or someone took a screenshot of it. I've never seen him come down from the platform. It was pretty hilarious.

Right as I got blown up by a cursed thrall I saw Crota casually walking up the stairs. :lol:

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to all you folk in here!

Destiny found some holiday spirit, as I finally got the Husk of the Pit and boots for my Warlock to push him to 32 all within a couple hours. 
laugh.gif
 I'd prefer my hunter, but Im won't complain. Just need Rank 4 so I can trade some energy for shards. 

He walked off the platform on us last night too, and actually killed Highdoughboy on the right side tryna hide.

In case no one believes you: :rofl:

Followed by my Amazing Random Death in the Maze: :x

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom