Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

lobcity lobcity Jumanji Jumanji ihust1e ihust1e let's get a raid party going. I was doing VOG with randoms told dudes give me 10 to eat and they replaced me in like 2. Smh

I got a gorgon checkpoint if yall wanna help me out with this normal VOG real quick

Last edited:
I come home from work and cant even play. My roommate is playing since earlier before it went down so hes good :smh:

lobcity lobcity Jumanji Jumanji ihust1e ihust1e let's get a raid party going. I was doing VOG with randoms told dudes give me 10 to eat and they replaced me in like 2. Smh

I got a gorgon checkpoint if yall wanna help me out with this normal VOG real quick

Them dudes were terrible...smh. I mean I'm still fairly new at raiding but they would not take direction, would argue and one was just a ****.

I wish all of my Niketalk x Destiny fam a very happy holidays. If it wasnt for you guys I wouldve quit this game a long time ago.

Shout out to:

PS aka TST aka IBS
TMT
The Fire Nation

And also, shoutout to everyone I run with on the regular. Theres a good 20-30 of you I interact with on a weekly basis.

Too may names on the list so SHOUT OUT to everybody on here. Ya'll the real MVP.

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Yup. I have just been sitting here trying to login for like 10 minutes and finally got to the character select screen. It is still pretty slow though

Back
Top Bottom