Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Wright, Mr. Double Triple himself
laugh.gif
...you know he can't even read NT.
That night with Quad was
roll.gif

My man was firing the Vex like a hand cannon?! :lol:
Hey at least you figured it out though.

Speaking on Tek's point.....if I get anymore Genghis heavy machine guns from heavy blue engrams and gallahad-e and shingen auto rifles >:

Can't front bruh I was treating that joint like a scout rifle :rofl:

When I accidentally fired 2 shots for the first time my mind was blown :wow:

Mannnn wanted to post saturday night but I was sooooo drunk. I think im starting to come down now lol. How about them cowboys @Quad  ?
laugh.gif

Anyway me @Dat Dude Chris, Snts92 (sp?), my Icebreaker *** holes, a colleague, and someone he got from those destiny forums went to atheon Saturday afternoon to clean up. I think at least two heads in there never did Vog before so we struggled for about 40 mins. My colleague had to leave as well as that random guy.

@Ciscokid  and @Quad  jr got subbed in.

GOOOOOD GRIEF 
roll.gif

WAIT.

FIRST OFF. We starting up atheon or whatever and im looking at my friend who just got an icebreaker. You know...panning the camera around me and I noticed the pistol in his hand had those orange looking dots..

So im like

kevin-hart-tare.gif

SON is that a fatebringer????? WHEN DID YOU GET THAT?

He's like oh yea.. The temple guy gave it to me after we finished teh other day.

-____________________-

Anyway so yea Cis and Quad JR come though and after about 2-3 wipes, QUAD  loses it.

Son came through like the high school football coach like wtf are you doing? We got 2 30s 3 31s and a 29 and we cant finish this???? This dude just started directing traffic like the crossing guard b. I was rolling.

I dont remember what he said but that very next attempt we washed atheon in two cycles. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got another VoC smh and other trash. Still no vex or the you know what

And too bad about Crota b. I know you was salty at those drops. @Quad  

Last edited:
And fellas I have one more Atheon save that id like to finish before the refresh tomorrow.

When we getting on?

ive been replaced thus the curse stays playa
Come on man. Don't do TMT like that
frown.gif

You barely on to run nightly with us anymore and when you do, you with the Fire Nation and Peso Squad
Based, we've all been replaced
This.

This is what started the "You work, you lose" campaign
Not you too Quad
mean.gif

That night will live in infamy when you hit Based with that line though
roll.gif

I might have said something about the double triple in chat, but we more mainly focus on the night he finally got all his raid gear and you guys embarrassed him in the chat in the background...that and when she said "I should punch you in the throat," to him. I asked him about it, and he asked me which time was I referring to because she says that to him all the time
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
And fellas I have one more Atheon save that id like to finish before the refresh tomorrow.

When we getting on?

I'm not gonna even comment on the Cowboys..
...Jr. think he's Coach Boone from Remember the Titans, then get with the Money Team and start askin all kinda crazy *** questions.

Has Xur ever sold an exotic boots engram?
he hasnt dropped a chest engram since week 1, 2 and 6 and we are on week 19 :smh:
People positng on reddit the first chest in crota is already available post patch. And atheon dropping 331 exotics now. No need to wait for tomorrow (1am pst)

Last edited:
Has Xur ever sold an exotic boots engram?
he hasnt dropped a chest engram since week 1, 2 and 6 and we are on week 19 :smh:
People positng on reddit the first chest in crota is already available post patch. And atheon dropping 331 exotics now. No need to wait for tomorrow (1am pst)

Say what? ...the first chest still dropping exotics? ...I already hit those chests but i'll check when i get home.

No the first chest now is Materials only with a very very small chance of having an exotic like the 2nd Gorgon chest. And yes the 2nd gorgon chest does drop exotics because I have gotten 2 from there. A Suros and a Hardlight.

Just for clarification, I'm not talking about the chest if the Templar doesn't port. But the 2nd within the maze once you drop down. Just like the 2nd chest in CE has a very very small chance to drop exotics as well.

When we getting on?
I'm not gonna even comment on the Cowboys..
...Jr. think he's Coach Boone from Remember the Titans, then get with the Money Team and start askin all kinda crazy *** questions.
No lie. I hate the cowboys with all my hart.

But Dez caught that ball. Yall got robbed straight up.

We was at the bars last night watching the games It was Cowboy territory but I didnt care and **** talked the whole 2nd half when I walked in.

As this cowyboy jawn was leaving when it was over, she shoved the **** outta me. **** caught me off guard 
roll.gif

But yea if you trying to run atheon...or the whole thing, I can do either one today. About to do some Eris bounties real quick

Say what? ...the first chest still dropping exotics? ...I already hit those chests but i'll check when i get home.
no its material only but people are grabbing it today after the update snd again tomorrow with the reset.

No the first chest now is Materials only with a very very small chance of having an exotic like the 2nd Gorgon chest. And yes the 2nd gorgon chest does drop exotics because I have gotten 2 from there. A Suros and a Hardlight.

Just for clarification, I'm not talking about the chest if the Templar doesn't port. But the 2nd within the maze once you drop down. Just like the 2nd chest in CE has a very very small chance to drop exotics as well.
That gorgon chest been kind to me except for that Icebreaker **** it pulled on me Friday smh

Got my 2nd gjally out there and a red death. I know @430AM  was sick about that gyally drop that night but hes finally initiated  now 
laugh.gif

Lol im sure you right. Still :nthat: thought.

I guess here's a random question for yall: What's your favorite exotic to use?

Suwoo Death is my jawn right now. Followed by Thorn.

Icebreaker for me followed by Hawkmoon for PvE.

Truth and Suros for PvP.

Back
Top Bottom