Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I just want the Vex to drop. I know everyone loves their G-horns (and don't get me wrong, I want one), but I have the Truth leveled up so gimme the Vex one time RNGesus.
Vex is my fav drop, it debo ****** in PvP.
23.gif

Mannnn wanted to post saturday night but I was sooooo drunk. I think im starting to come down now lol. How about them cowboys @Quad
 ?:lol:

Anyway me @Dat Dude Chris
, Snts92 (sp?), my Icebreaker *** holes, a colleague, and someone he got from those destiny forums went to atheon Saturday afternoon to clean up. I think at least two heads in there never did Vog before so we struggled for about 40 mins. My colleague had to leave as well as that random guy.

@Ciscokid
 and @Quad
 jr got subbed in.

GOOOOOD GRIEF :rofl:

WAIT.

FIRST OFF. We starting up atheon or whatever and im looking at my friend who just got an icebreaker. You know...panning the camera around me and I noticed the pistol in his hand had those orange looking dots..

So im like

kevin-hart-tare.gif

SON is that a fatebringer????? WHEN DID YOU GET THAT?

He's like oh yea.. The temple guy gave it to me after we finished teh other day.

-____________________-

Anyway so yea Cis and Quad JR come though and after about 2-3 wipes, QUAD  loses it.

Son came through like the high school football coach like wtf are you doing? We got 2 30s 3 31s and a 29 and we cant finish this???? This dude just started directing traffic like the crossing guard b. I was rolling.

I dont remember what he said but that very next attempt we washed atheon in two cycles. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Got another VoC smh and other trash. Still no vex or the you know what

And too bad about Crota b. I know you was salty at those drops. @Quad

:lol: coach quad was gonna bench me for not grabbing the relic. I made out tho :smokin

Who tryna help me get my boy thru a normal VOG he just got the game so I'm tryna get him familiarized
I would like to do a HM Atheon first. But if you need a body im more than happy to lend a hand. Will be on at 11 est

Last edited:

My man was firing the Vex like a hand cannon?!
laugh.gif

Hey at least you figured it out though.

Speaking on Tek's point.....if I get anymore Genghis heavy machine guns from heavy blue engrams and gallahad-e and shingen auto rifles
mad.gif
 precisely why i say it cant be random. out of ALLLLLLL the guns in the game, i get the same 4 every time.

Is thunderlord really that good of a hmg? I don't seem to understand why everyone wants it.

Is thunderlord really that good of a hmg? I don't seem to understand why everyone wants it.

Yes it is, it's very good.

Also, get your Arc weapons out as it'll probably get Ansor with Arc burn if the cycle stays true.

Yes it is, it's very good.

Also, get your Arc weapons out as it'll probably get Ansor with Arc burn if the cycle stays true.

Thunderlord is Boss. If you can get the field scout up it is an absolute monster in both game modes.

Saying my prayers to RNGesus before I go to sleep tonight. Need hawkmoon, black hammer, gjallahorn and thunderlord to drop for me tomorrow 8)

Back
Top Bottom