Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Destiny brethren, my girl helped me get the best exotic drop ever last night, one I hope you all get in the future....

My first son.

That said, once we get home from the hospital, I'm going to need to bang out 3 nightfalls ASAP. LOL. Jp I'm gonna be sleep when ever he is.

I wish I'd invested in a vita, though.

Destiny brethren, my girl helped me get the best exotic drop ever last night, one I hope you all get in the future....

My first son.

That said, once we get home from the hospital, I'm going to need to bang out 3 nightfalls ASAP. LOL. Jp I'm gonna be sleep when ever he is.

Congrats man! 

My first son.

Congrats man! Being a father is the best thing ever! While your timing of playing Destiny will become more sporadic, your time of pure joy is about to rise exponentially :D

My first son.

Congrats bro!

My first son.

Congrats bro! First child or just first son?

Thanks for the congratulations guys. I do truly appreciate it. This is one of the few threads that reminds me of what this community used to be. And this is my first child, so I have a lot of learning to do.
im sure theres a grimoire card on changing diapers or something.

My first son.

I dunno homie, I think I'd rather have a ballerhorn. :lol: semi srs

Congats :smokin

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at Tek

Congrats Dimond! I didn't realize you were due to have him this soon! Remember to try and get some sort of routine down. It won't always go as planned, but at least you will have something to go buy, lol

im sure theres a grimoire card on changing diapers or something.

:rofl:

So true. I can't imagine the day it happens to me.

One of my best friend's had a child back in July. It was a total shock to him, especially since he just started his residency as a doctor.

Deathsinger & Crota drops now are :wow:

From our 3 runs, we got:

2x Suros
P&T
No Land Beyond
Icebreaker (@bLaZ3n
)
GGhorn (@Biggie62
 )
Monte Carlo
Thunderlord (@Zero23
)
Plan C
Truth 
Mida Multi-Tool
Dragon's Breath

:nthat:  

The guys I mentioned got their first drops of that one finally.
#TeamWolfpack

Hopefully that means there is hope for me to grab a Suros now :rofl:

Wtf kinda drop was this? ...how in the hell did the RNG drop all that? ....yall some lucky sum*******.

Somebody in TMT was hella praying and I bet it was Biggie for that ballerhorn. :lol:

Yall know what it is right? Now that Biggie being a Dev is out the bag he didn't need to maintain his cover of not having the bjallerhorn anymore.

Got a freakin Crypt Dweller from doing nightfall, smh I already have NITC. No need for this whatsoever.

My first son.

Congrats man! :nthat:

Thanks for the congratulations guys. I do truly appreciate it. This is one of the few threads that reminds me of what this community used to be. And this is my first child, so I have a lot of learning to do.

now you can be part of the NT dad thread :nthat:

Last edited:
NF Rewards: 3rd Praxic Fire.. (going to just keep it, so each warlock has one :rolleyes), 12 Strange Coins :lol:, and last but not least.. 2 shards from an Engram :x

Icebreaker, and Titan boots from the raid so I'm not mad.. now each character can hit 32.

Congrats @DiamondJ15 on the baby boy!

I bookmarked this page for easy access on my work computer like 3 or 4 days ago and we've already gone 28 pages since then :lol:

I love this thread.

Back
Top Bottom