Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@Zero23 @WrightOne86 @Biggie62 @illsupra

Call me crazy but I feel like we can Flawless Crota's End more easily than Normal VOG for that trophy. Less glitches imo.
roll.gif
you can tell I wanted to test out the tagging too
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We would've done Crota Flawless on the first run if it wasn't for my bridge misjump.... 
mean.gif
 I literally can't explain how that happened. Then again, we gotta get cleaner with the Deathsinger encounter. We get reckless with the knights inside and some of us always go down.

I bookmarked this page for easy access on my work computer like 3 or 4 days ago and we've already gone 28 pages since then :lol:

I love this thread.

I just did the same thing just now lol. Do you need to do the Nightfall tonight tho? I still gotta do one more. I can do the Nightfall at like 9 est cause my friend has to do it too. I also have 2 weeklies to run too. I'll do those anytime after 7est

I just did the same thing just now lol. Do you need to do the Nightfall tonight tho? I still gotta do one more. I can do the Nightfall at like 9 est cause my friend has to do it too. I also have 2 weeklies to run too. I'll do those anytime after 7est

I do have to do the Nightfall tonight. I won't be on until like 9:30 CST though.

@bLaZ3n I definitely think we can flawless Crota easier than VoG. It is shorter as well to do. Just can't wipe the bridge for the checkpoint also. Be more of a speed run. Than and those damn titan shields and punches can't be 1-shotting us int he maze
sick.gif
. When you were like "that's a world record quick death" when I died last night
laugh.gif
. I was literally standing at a lamp light, saw a thrall and swung. As I swung all of a sudden, I die and get launched....luckily there was a rock beside me that I hit against instead of being thrown across the maze map
laugh.gif

When @Zero23 died on the bridge
roll.gif
. I fell off guys....."how did you fall off the bridge just running across?"...."I was swing the sword across and went the wrong way."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@bLaZ3n welcome to tagging/mentioning people in posts too
laugh.gif

Congrats bro! First child or just first son?
Thanks for the congratulations guys. I do truly appreciate it. This is one of the few threads that reminds me of what this community used to be. And this is my first child, so I have a lot of learning to do.
Make sure you always have diapers. Trust me when I say diaper runs in the middle of the night are no fun.

Also try to schedule his naps in a way that he'll hopefully sleep through the night.

Also Cod Liver Oil and solid food as soon as possible. Recipe for a strong healthy baby/child.

And set aside any money you can spare. Open a savings account or CD or something so when he turns 18 he has college/pocket money.

You don't need to set aside any huge amounts. Just a little when you can and watch the money add up over the years.

Congrats and enjoy this time while he's young because you'll be reminiscing constantly when he's old
laugh.gif

Hopefully you got a baby that's as awesome as I was
pimp.gif

I do have to do the Nightfall tonight. I won't be on until like 9:30 CST though.

Dude. I was looking for someone to do nightfall with for like an hr last night. I'm sure u were on too. Didn't message u but I had posted in here

Oh @DimondJ15 and adding to what Based Jesus Based Jesus said, always make sure u have wipes. You don't want to be stuck with a dookie diaper and not have them too

Last edited:
@bLaZ3n
I definitely think we can flawless Crota easier than VoG. It is shorter as well to do. Just can't wipe the bridge for the checkpoint also. Be more of a speed run. Than and those damn titan shields and punches can't be 1-shotting us int he maze :x . When you were like "that's a world record quick death" when I died last night :lol: . I was literally standing at a lamp light, saw a thrall and swung. As I swung all of a sudden, I die and get launched....luckily there was a rock beside me that I hit against instead of being thrown across the maze map :lol: .

When @Zero23
died on the bridge :rofl: . I fell off guys....."how did you fall off the bridge just running across?"...."I was swing the sword across and went the wrong way."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@bLaZ3n
welcome to tagging/mentioning people in posts too :lol:

I def agree about Crota being either to get flawless in. Once we are all 32 it'll make it even easier. We might be forced to all turn 32 on Tuesday as I hope HM finally drops then.

Dude. I was looking for someone to do nightfall with for like an hr last night. I'm sure u were on too. Didn't message u but I had posted in here

Oh @DimondJ15 and adding to what Based Jesus Based Jesus said, always make sure u have wipes. You don't want to be stuck with a dookie diaper and not have them too

Sorry man! I was pounding out Crucible like a madman last night for Thorn bounty, so wasn't really even thinking of doing something else til I finished that at like 10:30 CST. Then I did the Xyor part, did first 2 CP's of Crota and hit the hay. I didn't even check NT cuz I had tunnel vison plans :lol:

I'll be checkin tonight!

Last edited:

I can run the Nightfall with you tonight if you want. I saw you yesterday but when I saw you I think you were doing something so I ran it with LOB CITY instead

its all good. I ended up doing it off the desitny app with a random and another friend. I do got one more to do but I dont think ima be one tonite.

@bLaZ3n
I definitely think we can flawless Crota easier than VoG. It is shorter as well to do. Just can't wipe the bridge for the checkpoint also. Be more of a speed run. Than and those damn titan shields and punches can't be 1-shotting us int he maze :x . When you were like "that's a world record quick death" when I died last night :lol: . I was literally standing at a lamp light, saw a thrall and swung. As I swung all of a sudden, I die and get launched....luckily there was a rock beside me that I hit against instead of being thrown across the maze map :lol: .

When @Zero23
died on the bridge :rofl: . I fell off guys....."how did you fall off the bridge just running across?"...."I was swing the sword across and went the wrong way."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@bLaZ3n
welcome to tagging/mentioning people in posts too :lol:

I def agree about Crota being either to get flawless in. Once we are all 32 it'll make it even easier. We might be forced to all turn 32 on Tuesday as I hope HM finally drops then.

If yall would stop lollygagging with 32 and upgrade already then we probably would have it already. Waiting for a good stat roll :smh:

I'll bite the bullet this week. I have all the shards I need to upgrade both my characters now. I have the perfect stat roll on my Warlock gear (minus the helmet), the Titan has good enough gear. I just need to farm more glimmer now :lol:

Last edited:

If yall would stop lollygagging with 32 and upgrade already then we probably would have it already. Waiting for a good stat roll :smh:

Titan will hit 32 before Tuesday.. Waiting for Hand Cannon/Scout Rifle with Sniper Rifle Ammo on the chest will take some time.. I will just fully upgrade him since he has Int/Des for each armor.. Warlock is almost there just need a Int or Des chest..

wrightone86 wrightone86 getting through to maze now is easy as a hunter with dont touch me glove but the mechanics to summon the bridge and just requireing that ogre to be downed have not changed?

@WrightOne86 getting through to maze now is easy as a hunter with dont touch me glove but the mechanics to summon the bridge and just requireing that ogre to be downed have not changed?
Yes you are correct with that.

You don't even have to do that if you don't want to though...
This video dude went to the 1st or 2nd lamp, jumped on a rock, and jumped up to the next level in the maze. The thralls never came after him. After that he went to the last lamp to get the weight of darkness off, started the bridge, and killed the Ogre from standing on the rock, and the thralls couldn't get him. Then once done, he jumped off the rock and ran through the bridge and was done.

Last edited:
Destiny brethren, my girl helped me get the best exotic drop ever last night, one I hope you all get in the future....

My first son.

That said, once we get home from the hospital, I'm going to need to bang out 3 nightfalls ASAP. LOL. Jp I'm gonna be sleep when ever he is.

I wish I'd invested in a vita, though.

Congrats Diamond.

Also Congrats to Biggie and Boss for the RNG comeups. :smokin

@DiamondJ Congrats fam! Welcome to the destiny father's group lol!

Costco is ur friend now.. Bulk diapers and wipes are key!

Enjoy when they are at this age because when they start walking and talking they basically turn into little human thralls lol

This video dude went to the 1st or 2nd lamp, jumped on a rock, and jumped up to the next level in the maze. The thralls never came after him. After that he went to the last lamp to get the weight of darkness off, started the bridge, and killed the Ogre from standing on the rock, and the thralls couldn't get him. Then once done, he jumped off the rock and ran through the bridge and was done.
wright what? so u basically can still do the same glitch except you do it without the explosion?

wright what? so u basically can still do the same glitch except you do it without the explosion?
You just jump up literally instead of waiting for explosion.

Back
Top Bottom