Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

no. you just cant see it yet lol. the ghorn is glorious. its still easily the best exotic.

You aren't kidding. Once I unclocked those wolfpack rounds last night and I shot 2 level 20 yellow minotaurs on Venus it was :x Took one out and took the other down to liek 3% health.

Last edited:
You aren't kidding. Once I unclocked those wolfpack rounds like night and I shot 2 level 20 yellow minotaurs on Venus it was
sick.gif
Took one out and took the other down to liek 3% health.
welcome to the team fam. the glory team. 

do we all have gjallarhorns now? I want to do that 20 second atheon clear lol

Almost done with my college app :smokin

Just gotta do my personal essay and get my transcripts sent from my old college to the new university.

Ima easy shoe in too since I got that GI bill they know they gonna get they money :lol

I swear that's all colleges concerned about

Almost done with my college app :smokin

Just gotta do my personal essay and get my transcripts sent from my old college to the new university.

Ima easy shoe in too since I got that GI bill they know they gonna get they money :lol

I swear that's all colleges concerned about

Yup is all bidness

@iHust1e made the come up?!
nthat.gif

@Biggie62 embracing the GGhorn lifestyle
nthat.gif

@430AM you are already rank 4?!
sick.gif
nthat.gif

@TEKtheMAESTRO is right in his comment to Empire as well.....the only people that doubt the GGhorn, or say it is overrated, or say that they can't see themselves using it all the time, are people that do not have one of their own to use. Hell 430 said that it wouldn't supplant his HAwkmoon and you see ever since he got one, he shoots the GGhorn for no reason other than to say he has one to shoot 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Edit:

Oh yea, and I hit rank 4 Eris on Tuesday and grabbed the shader for my Warlock. My Titan is rank 3 as well with Eris, so I will probably get them up to rank 4 eventually as well. I don't need to convert my radiant energy for shards, so I am just stashing them until HM Crota comes out so I can level the primary weapons ASAP.

Last edited:

@iHust1e made the come up?!
nthat.gif

@Biggie62 embracing the GGhorn lifestyle
nthat.gif

@430AM you are already rank 4?!
sick.gif
nthat.gif

@TEKtheMAESTRO is right in his comment to Empire as well.....the only people that doubt the GGhorn, or say it is overrated, or say that they can't see themselves using it all the time, are people that do not have one of their own to use. Hell 430 said that it wouldn't supplant his HAwkmoon and you see ever since he got one, he shoots the GGhorn for no reason other than to say he has one to shoot 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Edit:

Oh yea, and I hit rank 4 Eris on Tuesday and grabbed the shader for my Warlock. My Titan is rank 3 as well with Eris, so I will probably get them up to rank 4 eventually as well. I don't need to convert my radiant energy for shards, so I am just stashing them until HM Crota comes out so I can level the primary weapons ASAP.
Father forgive them for they know not what they do. Once they understand, the power of the

What ya'll needing to do tonight? I still need to hit the Nightfall. Need to finish Crota. Got to Deathsigner CP but we didn't finish. Also need to do weekly.

Never ever buying a single telemetry ever again.. with 3 characters it defeats the purpose. I maxed my Ice Breaker in 2 days.. and I had an extra 2-4 bounties on each character to spare.. :x

Never ever buying a single telemetry ever again.. with 3 characters it defeats the purpose. I maxed my Ice Breaker in 2 days.. and I had an extra 2-4 bounties on each character to spare..
sick.gif
It's a big waste of coins IMO. Unless you need to level an exotic in one day, I wouldn't bother with it. With Eris Bounties and Vanguard Bounties across three characters, there's no need for them. If Eris wasn't there, then yes it makes sense but now with Eris bounties, we get an extra 10K XP per character per day.

yeah im trying to do work today too. ima ask wifey to see if i can get some raiding done today. semi-cereal :lol

In the same boat, man :lol. I always encourage the wife to watch one of "her shows" like the Bachelor and then I go get my game on.

Never ever buying a single telemetry ever again.. with 3 characters it defeats the purpose. I maxed my Ice Breaker in 2 days.. and I had an extra 2-4 bounties on each character to spare.. :x

I maxed out my GGhorn with bounties to spare accross 3 characters but I was popping telemetries each time I handed in bounties. I wasn't taking the risk which is why I did it. It defeats the purpose once you have the nightfall bonus as it isn't as big of an effect, but I think if you're in a rush it's still worth it.

Lol I use to know those feels. But got a divorce.

I mean I got a girl but she never complains. She just sits next to me and watches Netflix on the tablet. She likes destiny too but God is she awful at video games :x

Lol I use to know those feels. But got a divorce.

I mean I got a girl but she never complains. She just sits next to me and watches Netflix on the tablet. She likes destiny too but God is she awful at video games :x

Yeah I mean I have no disdain, when you work all week and you have the night together I feel guilty sometimes when I split to play when we could be hanging/watching a movie or something. She's really cool about it mostly always.

I maxed out my GGhorn with bounties to spare accross 3 characters but I was popping telemetries each time I handed in bounties. I wasn't taking the risk which is why I did it. It defeats the purpose once you have the nightfall bonus as it isn't as big of an effect, but I think if you're in a rush it's still worth it.
THIS. I saved 10 bounties from each character on monday. Did the NF at 1am and got the gjallarhorn. When i woke up later in the morning turned in all 30 bounties with telemetry and maxed it out asap. My gjallarhorn wasnt even fired stock :lol

THIS. I saved 10 bounties from each character on monday. Did the NF at 1am and got the gjallarhorn. When i woke up later in the morning turned in all 30 bounties with telemetry and maxed it out asap. My gjallarhorn wasnt even fired stock
laugh.gif
The thirst is real.....

And well warranted. 

I need a gjally but seeing how long it took for me to get a vex, Destiny 2 will come out before I ever get one
mean.gif

Yeah I mean I have no disdain, when you work all week and you have the night together I feel guilty sometimes when I split to play when we could be hanging/watching a movie or something. She's really cool about it mostly always.

yeah she is cool about it most of the time. the biggest reason for not raiding for me is my son. as soon as i get home from work kid just wants to play with me. hell even is he is watching something he tells me, "sit, sit." patting the sofa next to him so i can watch with him :lol

I need a gjally but seeing how long it took for me to get a vex, Destiny 2 will come out before I ever get one :{

If you didn't waste away 3 weeks playing DA3 you might have gotten lucky and be shooting yours with the rest of us that have been blessed :smokin

Still got 2 weeklies to do tonight and then I might hit the Iron Banner. Is old 300 guns still doing ok in there? Cause I dont have a primary thats past 300 except for Suros and I dont like using that gun in Crucible cause of the focus fire perk :/

Also I need to do the raids too but idk if anyone is willing to carry me a bit thru em. I suck at raids :{ :lol

yeah she is cool about it most of the time. the biggest reason for not raiding for me is my son. as soon as i get home from work kid just wants to play with me. hell even is he is watching something he tells me, "sit, sit." patting the sofa next to him so i can watch with him :lol

Oh yeah, I never play until after my daughter is asleep. I can't waste those precious minutes for a game. (Word up @DimondJ15)

Back
Top Bottom