Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I just want too announce that my Gjallarhorn is now maxed!

Frost wasn't kidding, Gjallarhorn with the Ruined Wings becomes the new primary of choice :smh:

JKGIO{EWJGIOSJGIOJEIGJEIA{GJIEJGI{EJG

JGIOEWJGIOJWEIGJWEIOGJIOEGJ

JIHOJWIORGJIWEJGIJEGijIGRJISJRGEjIORUGJiozrdjhgiourhj

WBIOJWIOGJIWOEJGIOWEJGIOJRIOUGHUJBOINVJIOUJNRWUJSDOVNJOERWNBJUENRWOSJDGKLJAEIOSUBNMEWIUOJBIOJRWIOGBJRWGJO{:JGA{GJEWUGHJUEWHJGIO

IOGJWEIOJGIOEWJGIOJWI{EGJO{SEHGO{HWRE{IORH{

Enjoy easy-mode everything. 
glasses.gif

I wish I had a Gjallahorn, but having 2 IB's and loving sniping, I can't see that I'd use it much more than situationally. 

Ran 3 raids today b. Three.

First Crota raid, I dunno what I got I forgot but the best thing was the Song of yogurt

First VoG raid, ran though it really quick. Got another found verdict and atheons epilougue. Aight

2nd Crota raid. Did it in like 40 mins b. Washed crota again. Got shards and 2nd lloyd bank$ rocket. I honestly wasnt eem mad. I had to leave and go do school work.

Then mogs starts wilding out and im looking at my screen to see why and I see nothing but helms and hungers.

Mogs was yelling like 'Eric can finally shut the **** up now and stop *****ing every week. He finally got *** *******'

Im sitting here like 2x-3x checking the screen like huh?

I was sick lol bc they fooled me into thinking it happened.

Then he was like you about to seeeee itttttttt NOW

Swear to Cam'god I froze up. Couldnt eem screen cap it I was so shook.

But it was there.

Cliffnotes:
#1 RIP Crota

giphy.gif

#6  #5 Part 2

Last edited:
Congrats @iHust1e

If I get a chance to play this week, I hope my drops are as good as some of y'all have had.

No spoiler alert?? SMH

:rofl:

Gotta thank @jbc908
 for those proverbs he spat in the first raid.

Im convinced thats what made it drop Bc it certainly wasnt me.

Think I might walk away from the suwoo life forever. Go home and be a family man :smokin
nah lol #dipsetforever

Congrats King... Finally got the ICEE FRESH BREAKER. :smokin

Just hit Iron Banner rank 4 earlier today. Once I hit 5 im copping 3 timurs lash hand cannons and should be set with a sick primary for pretty much the duration of this game.
331 timurs lash rerolled with the right perks will be amazing.

THE worst luck with HM VoG. Epilogue and Found Verdict. Already have both.

One dude on the fireteam gets Vex and IceBreaker. Another gets Vex and complains cuz he's gotten SO many. Arghhhh.

Happens to us all, just venting haha.

Last edited:
Just hit Iron Banner rank 4 earlier today. Once I hit 5 im copping 3 timurs lash hand cannons and should be set with a sick primary for pretty much the duration of this game.
331 timurs lash rerolled with the right perks will be amazing.

Damn rank 4 already?!? I'm halfway through rank two. Haven't played much IB but ill be running it tomm through Sunday. trying to get to rank 5. Going to pimp out a lash and break my old one down.

Damn rank 4 already?!? I'm halfway through rank two. Haven't played much IB but ill be running it tomm through Sunday. trying to get to rank 5. Going to pimp out a lash and break my old one down.

Yeah, PVP is pretty fun. So knowing there's actually a decent weapon for the highest rank makes it that much more tolerable.
I re-rolled my old Timurs lash and got Outlaw, Field Scout and Luck in the chamber. I had motes of light so I wanted to see what rolls I can get. That roll is pretty legit but took 20 motes of light to get. :smh:

Im hoping for outlaw, fieldscout and damage control on the 331 versions.
I also heard that firefly on handcannons is an exclusive perk for the fatebringer. So dont waste your motes trying to get that roll.

EDIT:

Also, picked up the sniper on an endgame drop but my rolls are garbage. gonna re-roll that thing ASAP.

Last edited:

Yeah, PVP is pretty fun. So knowing there's actually a decent weapon for the highest rank makes it that much more tolerable.
I re-rolled my old Timurs lash and got Outlaw, Field Scout and Luck in the chamber. I had motes of light so I wanted to see what rolls I can get. That roll is pretty legit but took 20 motes of light to get. :smh:

Im hoping for outlaw, fieldscout and damage control on the 331 versions.
I also heard that firefly on handcannons is an exclusive perk for the fatebringer. So dont waste your motes trying to get that roll.

EDIT:

Also, picked up the sniper on an endgame drop but my rolls are garbage. gonna re-roll that thing ASAP.

Yep. I want third eye field scout and either outlaw or the one with the fast reload when clip is empty. Wish they had firefly but oh well. You lucky with that sniper. It's a beast. I wonder how the rocket launcher is and if you can get a tripod cluster bomb and javelin roll. Would be beastly.

Yep. I want third eye field scout and either outlaw or the one with the fast reload when clip is empty. Wish they had firefly but oh well. You lucky with that sniper. It's a beast. I wonder how the rocket launcher is and if you can get a tripod cluster bomb and javelin roll. Would be beastly.

Yeah... I might pass on the rocket launcher. I just re-rolled the sniper right now and spent like 30 motes. The roll wast even that great but was the only good one I got with field scout included so Im gonna just keep it. :smh:

Not trying to run out of motes of light trying to reroll a rocket launcher that I will probably never use.

Man so I used my TLW in iron banner yesterday a bit. Damn that was fun to run around with. I had been using nothing but the VoC for a while and the change up was great.

ihust1e ihust1e :smokin

Back
Top Bottom