Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So myself, Zero and Biggie uncovered a video of @430AM and how he is always on Destiny all the time. It took a while, but we were finally able to find a video of his method posted on YouTube.

roll.gif

Im still afraid to run in iron banner with my old 300 guns :/ I did play crucible for the first time in months and did better than I expected. 19-9 the first one 15-7 the 2nd one. I need ALOT of marks to get a gun tho smh so ill be on PVP heavy tomorrow since im most likely done for today
Man I use my non maxed out Thorn in there. Doest even have Mark of the Devour yet. WORK

Only gun I fear in there is teh Vex

Last edited:
Man I use my non maxed out Thorn in there. Doest even have Mark of the Devour yet. WORK
Na b. Went in there for one match, we won but I was hella carried. Went 7-14 :x Was legit scared of Hand cannons in there lmaoooo. All my kills were from Plan C and grenades lol. And were you even on this weekend? Lol

Last edited:
The only gun I'm scared of is someone who knows who to wield a Hawkmoon properly. No chance against that thing, the range of a sniper :smh:

I just recently changed over my 2 alts to Dead Orbit. FWC doesn't have any shaders I am interested in, and I got the 2 I liked from NM.

All I want is Super Black. 
laugh.gif

I am rank 15 on 1 character, rank 4 on another and like rank 7-8 with the 3rd.....never gotten a single shader from DO yet.

I switched my main to NM just for a slight change up for a little bit (rank 7 or so with them and nothing either).

My 2nd Warlock is still DO and I still haven't gotten anything from them. Thinking of making my Titan FWC, just because I have never even leveled one of them to rank 1 with them before.

Only gun I fear in there is teh Vex
you only fear the vex cuz u havent ran into a properly weilded plan c or pocket infinity or hawkmoon. 

I just recently changed over my 2 alts to Dead Orbit. FWC doesn't have any shaders I am interested in, and I got the 2 I liked from NM.

All I want is Super Black. 
laugh.gif
 superblack still isnt out yet tho lol. bungie knows EVERYONE is waiting on it

Last edited:
How do you even get shaders from factions? Its random right? Cause with my one hunter, I have every faction on rank 3 and up including the Vanguard and Crucible too and never got one shader or cloak. Only got 2 shaders from the Cryptarch

How do you even get shaders from factions? Its random right? Cause with my one hunter, I have every faction on rank 3 and up including the Vanguard and Crucible too and never got one shader or cloak. Only got 2 shaders from the Cryptarch
Yea, It's random. I am level 16 in DO with my Hunter and I got Bittersteel around level 10

Who the hell has that much time?
sick.gif
My only thought is a single and lonely college kid that just sits in his room and plays video games. I knew a few like that when I was into WoW heavy. A couple flunked out of school and another almost did.

I had a few days where I have played until I noticed the sun was rising back in college, but it was only on rare occasions. There was even one guy who lost his job and we asked him what he was going to do and his reply was "I got some money saved up, so I am just going to chill for now and play WoW."
sick.gif

My only thought is a single and lonely college kid that just sits in his room and plays video games. I knew a few like that when I was into WoW heavy. A couple flunked out of school and another almost did.

I had a few days where I have played until I noticed the sun was rising back in college, but it was only on rare occasions. There was even one guy who lost his job and we asked him what he was going to do and his reply was "I got some money saved up, so I am just going to chill for now and play WoW." :x

man thats terrible :smh:

Never understood the rampant fanaticism for WoW but then again I never bothered to play it. No video I had ever seen interested me enough.

So last night on my Timur's Lash, I rolled:

Spray n play

Armor piercing rounds/Single point sling/Send it

Feeding frenzy

All day I thought about it and came across a breakdown on Reddit of that hand cannon and felt like I could get a better one. I just rolled this on it now:

Zen Moment

Armor Piercing Rounds/Send It / Flared Magwell

Third Eye

I am trying to tell myself not to push my luck and leave it as is, but I really feel like I need field scout since it only has a 7 round mag. 

Can I get some help with xyor please. I'm at the phogoth part already join me. DOOOM_PhD

Well just blew another 10 MoL that quick anyways 
laugh.gif

I just rolled:

Outlaw

Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Field Scout

Third Eye

Think I am leaving it now for real 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom