Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just got the chest piece from CE.

To level up to 32 you just need 3 pieces of raid gear and one exotic right?

Edit: also this nightfall drop that I got was stupid. Got Venation III which was dismantled immediately. I would rather get the extra coins whatever though.

Last edited:

Edit: also this nightfall drop that I got was stupid. Got Venation III which was dismantled immediately. I would rather get the extra coins whatever though.
Yup

2nd FateBringer finally :smokin

then a Hard Light from Aetheon :smh:

Bruh I'll take that hard light. Got mine from the first crota chest and for some damn reason it wasn't a 331

You crazy bro. Venation III is dope. I got third eye and explosive rounds with mine. Also another perk that I can't remember at the moment. Be puttin in work with that thing.

Edit: zen moment is the other perk

Last edited:
To paraphrase some from last week...

"Frost is shooting bricks, looks like I actually have a chance this week!"
smokin.gif

Congrats on your Warlock exotic!! Planning to level one soon?
laugh.gif

:rofl:

Easy nightfall this week at least. Take out the boomers, stay away from the Thralls, and GGhorn the wizards. :smokin

Perfect timing for this week's NF, finally got a Fatebringer this weekend on HM VoG. Hadn't ran that raid since Crota came out but wanted to run it again to try to get Fatebringer that I was missing. Nice when RNGesus smiles on you.

All this deflation talk got me crying [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But on a side note, my body is ready for this hard mode

I just want a helmet(s) for my Titan and the new AR from the raid. A crux of Crota would be a nice bonus this week :smokin

I hope HM is tough, but not impossible. One suggestion I have for everyone is to expect more oversouls in some which way as those perks are not on the armor for no reason.

I just want a helmet(s) for my Titan and the new AR from the raid. A crux of Crota would be a nice bonus this week
smokin.gif

I hope HM is tough, but not impossible. One suggestion I have for everyone is to expect more oversouls in some which way as those perks are not on the armor for no reason.
Straight from the Bungie Dev's mouth.

Back
Top Bottom