Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Might run with Yall tonight if I'm on if I can get some sword action going. I think I got the combo down. Just gotta get some real time practice.

The team might be full already, will definitely try to get you in if someone doesnt show up

Question. If I completed crota normal. And I somehow get carried on crota hard. Would I still get chances for exotic drops from ir yut or crota?

Idk what was up today but I was eating everyone's messages and invites hours after they were sent.

What's the point of paying for a crappy service again?

^ Go to the tower before the bounties reset. When the new ones pop up get them from aris or the bounty robot. Finish the bounties and hand them in and after that change your character, but change it to the character you just did the bounty with. Go back to tower and the bounties are there again.

^ Go to the tower before the bounties reset. When the new ones pop up get them from aris or the bounty robot. Finish the bounties and hand them in and after that change your character, but change it to the character you just did the bounty with. Go back to tower and the bounties are there again.
didn't happen today...
mean.gif

they better not have patched it...

didn't happen today...:smh:

they better not have patched it...

it kind of glitched on me as well. the robot only gave me two bounties after the reset and six after i logged out.

Got my 2nd Gjallerhorn... Here comes the endless drops after you actually get your first one.
laugh.gif

Might shard it for vault space tho.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
My ***** 
nthat.gif

Shard the first one tooo 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif