Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What do you mean Tek? This is all completely random and not forced by Bungie. BUT, if you feel left out from playing in the weekly nightfall and strike, you can download the expansion for only $20 and play with the rest of your friends :D

Last edited:

Master race...
pimp.gif

The video that Wright posted below of the Warlock shooting a Nova Bomb into the air was much more impressive.

Warlock Master Race
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Oh meant to post last night.... iHust1e will be proud. I grabbed that Red "soowoo" Death last night from our last CE HM run of the week. :smokin

Quad you might beat me with the Hawkmoon leveling since I'm finishing the raid scout and I might do the red death first since it heals on kills and that will work for me better in the raid.

doing strikes all day.. in need of better weapons and armor.. level 26 hunter..

psn in sig..
no hate, but theyve had level 31 armor sitting in the tower for like a month and change now. why havent u just bought armor. i dont understand how ur a level 26 with level 31 gear available for pennies on the dollar

Finally some Necrochasm gameplay. Looks like I'll be using it in the abyss encounter, but not much else...

Finally some Necrochasm gameplay. Looks like I'll be using it in the abyss encounter, but not much else...
Told you I watched that video with the German guy killing Crota with it and it looked and acted like the Ally but explodes enemies from time to time
mean.gif

I'm telling you Bungie was scared to come out with an OP end game raid weapon after the crying people did with the Vex.

Vex is still
nthat.gif

no hate, but theyve had level 31 armor sitting in the tower for like a month and change now. why havent u just bought armor. i dont understand how ur a level 26 with level 31 gear available for pennies on the dollar
You're talking about the legendary gear that the Hunter dude and Vanguard are selling?

You're talking about the legendary gear that the Hunter dude and Vanguard are selling?
Yeah. Vanguard or faction armor will get you to 31. You can cop that stuff easily by doing strikes and bounties upgrading your Vanguard rep and getting commendations. 

Yeah. Vanguard or faction armor will get you to 31. You can cop that stuff easily by doing strikes and bounties upgrading your Vanguard rep and getting commendations. 
Thanks homie

yeah but that dude made it sound like i could just use glimmer and cop.. i need to get my rank up their and complete the bounties/strikes to in order to get the prereqs to get that armor / weapons

yeah but that dude made it sound like i could just use glimmer and cop.. i need to get my rank up their and complete the bounties/strikes to in order to get the prereqs to get that armor / weapons
What level is your Vanguard at Just?

If you running strikes and bounties, you should be able to get the marks and the commendations fairly quick. The quickest way to level up the Vanguard is to complete the daily bounties and then do the strikes. Before anything, see if you can get someone to carry you through the nightfall for the week so you can get the +25% bonus across the board for XP/rep.

You can also do the patrol missions. The VIP/Eliminate target ones are the patrols you want to look for. They give you 31 Vanguard/Faction Rep per target, which is the equivalent of doing one strike mission, so pick those up as much as you can. Shouldn't take long at all for you to grab the pieces you need, especially if you have multiple of the same class characters. You can create up to 3.

i knew the necrocrap would be trash. i just had a feeling. bungie doesnt live up to any of its own hype nor keep their own promises. i KNEW it man. 
mean.gif

i knew the necrocrap would be trash. i just had a feeling. bungie doesnt live up to any of its own hype nor keep their own promises. i KNEW it man. :smh:

Eh, doesn't peeve me at all. What'd you expect from a gun that anyone can build by following some steps and putting some time in? It's not like it's a super-rare uber-limited drop.

Still cool enough, to me, in the end.

Last edited:
tekthemaestro tekthemaestro bro, might I suggest a small break from the game? It seems with each passing day you become more perturbed by it :lol:

I wish the strangers rifle could be upgraded to exotic tho

Last edited:
@TEKtheMAESTRO bro, might I suggest a small break from the game? It seems with each passing day you become more perturbed by it
laugh.gif
on the contrary, i rarely play it anymore at all! lol. the usuals will tell u, im a weekend terrorist. and im not actually mad about anything. i find bungies shortfalls comical in a "im addicted and i know it" and a "theyve already got my money, its too late" sorta way lol

Last edited:
Tek all about the weekend weekly nightfall and strike runs and getting those 150 crucible marks
laugh.gif

This damn gun is terrible though. Straight novelty gun just to say you have
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom