Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

yeah, now that i think about it i do see you mostly on the weekend. Im not stressing the game much either. It gets to be too much work sometimes. And what is the rush? there is sooooo much time until the HoW too

Tek all about the weekend weekly nightfall and strike runs and getting those 150 crucible marks
laugh.gif

This damn gun is terrible though. Straight novelty gun just to say you have
mean.gif

yeah, now that i think about it i do see you mostly on the weekend. Im not stressing the game much either. It gets to be too much work sometimes. And what is the rush? there is sooooo much time until the HoW too
word. as of lately u can catch me in the crucible in 1st or 2nd place talking about how much i hate crucible. telling random childhood stories depending on the topic, endlessly searching for someone to raid with or run the nightfalls, or just clowning in general lol

word. as of lately u can catch me in the crucible in 1st or 2nd place talking about how much i hate crucible. telling random childhood stories depending on the topic, endlessly searching for someone to raid with or run the nightfalls, or just clowning in general lol
You and that broken Pocket Infinity
sick.gif

You are one of the main reasons that I leveled mine finally after watching you with yours a few games.
nthat.gif

Seen someone put that Warlocks are the master race...NO. Hunters are :D
I hate my Warlock he feels useless compared to my 2 hunters. All a warlock does better is blow stuff up but they die faster and are slower than hunters, so.....

Tek all about the weekend weekly nightfall and strike runs and getting those 150 crucible marks
laugh.gif

This damn gun is terrible though. Straight novelty gun just to say you have
mean.gif

I stopped watching his videos but if I come across one that I actually watch, I've started to watch DPJ's videos on mute. Dude's voice is so annoying and every weapon is AN ABSOLUTE FLIPPIN AMAZING BEAST!!!!!!! DA CWUX OF CWOTA!!!! 

mean.gif

Throwing Knife to the head... 
sick.gif

Weekend story time with Tek is amazing.

I stopped watching his videos but if I come across one that I actually watch, I've started to watch DPJ's videos on mute. Dude's voice is so annoying and every weapon is AN ABSOLUTE FLIPPIN AMAZING BEAST!!!!!!! DA CWUX OF CWOTA!!!! 

mean.gif
Don't forget everything is also "A FLIPPIN TANK!"
laugh.gif

Seen someone put that Warlocks are the master race...NO. Hunters are
happy.gif

I hate my Warlock he feels useless compared to my 2 hunters. All a warlock does better is blow stuff up but they die faster and are slower than hunters, so.....
Die faster? You must be talking about a Voidwalker Warlock, because not to many are going to outlive a Sunsinger Warlock with the fire armor/shield, and we can pair it with the Claws of Ahamkara and have 2x those shields. We still have 2x of our sticky fusion grenades and 1-hit kill melee as well.

I say all the time that hunters were made for Crucible, hence their supers are only really relevant there, but overall Warlocks are better.

You opinion is biased (as is everyone's on the matter
laugh.gif
) since you are primarily a hunter in the first place. Biggie used to hate running with his Warlock and complained all the time. He is using them a little more and getting more comfortable with them though. He laid down a couple Nova bombs during the Crota fight that almost brought tears to myself and @bLaZ3n eyes....and also to @illsupra eyes as well, but he was more upset and told him that he is using his Warlock too much now and go back to his Titan
roll.gif

Die faster? You must be talking about a Voidwalker Warlock, because not to many are going to outlive a Sunsinger Warlock with the fire armor/shield, and we can pair it with the Claws of Ahamkara and have 2x those shields. We still have 2x of our sticky fusion grenades and 1-hit kill melee as well.

I say all the time that hunters were made for Crucible, hence their supers are only really relevant there, but overall Warlocks are better.

You opinion is biased (as is everyone's on the matter :lol: ) since you are primarily a hunter in the first place. Biggie used to hate running with his Warlock and complained all the time. He is using them a little more and getting more comfortable with them though. He laid down a couple Nova bombs during the Crota fight that almost brought tears to myself and @bLaZ3n
eyes....and also to @illsupra
eyes as well, but he was more upset and told him that he is using his Warlock too much now and go back to his Titan :rofl:

:rofl:

Seen someone put that Warlocks are the master race...NO. Hunters are
happy.gif

You opinion is biased (as is everyone's on the matter
laugh.gif
) since you are primarily a hunter in the first place. Biggie used to hate running with his Warlock and complained all the time. He is using them a little more and getting more comfortable with them though. He laid down a couple Nova bombs during the Crota fight that almost brought tears to myself and @bLaZ3n eyes....and also to @illsupra eyes as well, but he was more upset and told him that he is using his Warlock too much now and go back to his Titan
roll.gif
Da Biggie Bomb 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You and that broken Pocket Infinity
sick.gif

You are one of the main reasons that I leveled mine finally after watching you with yours a few games.
nthat.gif
4023572-7393408934-shott.gif

im out here changing lives man *sniff* you will become great. become....legend. welcome to the team.

THE FIRE NATION TEAM!

What level is your Vanguard at Just?

If you running strikes and bounties, you should be able to get the marks and the commendations fairly quick. The quickest way to level up the Vanguard is to complete the daily bounties and then do the strikes. Before anything, see if you can get someone to carry you through the nightfall for the week so you can get the +25% bonus across the board for XP/rep.
You can also do the patrol missions. The VIP/Eliminate target ones are the patrols you want to look for. They give you 31 Vanguard/Faction Rep per target, which is the equivalent of doing one strike mission, so pick those up as much as you can. Shouldn't take long at all for you to grab the pieces you need, especially if you have multiple of the same class characters. You can create up to 3.

1/4 on level 0.. i copped legendary boots and gauntlets from dead orbit.. so i'm a 27.. i should want some of these beast guns everyone else is running around with.

Da Biggie Bomb 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot we have named it the Biggie Bomb last night
roll.gif

4023572-7393408934-shott.gif

im out here changing lives man *sniff* you will become great. become....legend. welcome to the team.

THE FIRE NATION TEAM!

nthat.gif

I can only be co-affiliates though due to my ties with TMT, but you are a co-member of the TMT as well....whenever you get back into the game and run with us that is
laugh.gif

My nephew be lookin for homie, he said he need some more of that game you be spittin 'em.

He said if I need to know about anything school, I can ask Biggie ...if I need to know something about life, I can ask Tek .....I talk to Zero if I need some shoes ...I dunno about Wright, wait nah I'll ask him about cars.

My nephew be lookin for homie, he said he need some more of that game you be spittin 'em.

He said if I need to know about anything school, I can ask Biggie ...if I need to know something about life, I can ask Tek .....I talk to Zero if I need some shoes ...I dunno about Wright, wait nah I'll ask him about cars.
roll.gif

He got it all figured out. I had the headphones down one night, and I thought I heard him saying something about me and cars and the Maxima, but didn't know that is what it was, lol

Has he figured out how to post in here yet? I still haven't seen him made a post yet
laugh.gif

NT out here molding the youth. Destiny... its not just a game. Tell young Quadly the third I'll be on weekends like usual. I might on tonight actually tho round 6-8

roll.gif

He got it all figured out. I had the headphones down one night, and I thought I heard him saying something about me and cars and the Maxima, but didn't know that is what it was, lol

Has he figured out how to post in here yet? I still haven't seen him made a post yet
laugh.gif
Yea, he gotta wait 30 days in order to post ...i don't remember waiting 30 days tho.

TMT + Tek + Based + Quad in the same party chat = guaranteed classic conversations every damn time
roll.gif

What is the max for chats again? Need to get everyone in there at least once. Would be chaos but
nthat.gif
at the same damn time.

man f destiny bruh, i cant believe imma finish this week with 60+ coins thanks to the nightfall

Back
Top Bottom