Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

word. as of lately u can catch me in the crucible in 1st or 2nd place talking about how much i hate crucible. telling random childhood stories depending on the topic, endlessly searching for someone to raid with or run the nightfalls, or just clowning in general lol

i havent done crucible with a group like that too much but yeah it was fun

I always run in crucible alone lol. Only clash for me tho. I hate control. I almost always finish with that objectively correct badge since im usually the only one capturing flags lol. Capturing them flags have gotten me murked most of the time tho :/
I still need 44 marks for a crucible gun so I'll be on heavy if anyone wants to run with me after I get these Nightfalls outta the way

I bought the Saterine Rapier scout from Crucible, but it is going to have to move down the line in terms of me leveling up guns anytime soon, lol

Last edited:
Played hard raid this morning finally got the raid chest piece for the Titan also got the oversoul pulse riffle abyss auto riffle and the patience and time sniper. raid was good to me lol I still have to finish crota later tonight

Last edited:

Master race...
pimp.gif

Titans too swaggy b
nthat.gif

Hunters for the hypebeasts 
glasses.gif

That other race... 
laugh.gif

I swear man if I could sell these gjallys to yall for some retro J's I would no question.

groups are the only way to go with destiny man. without a group, this game is literally chores and frustration lol

If it wasn't for everyone that I met from here raiding and what not, I would have put this game down a long time ago. It's really the only way to play.

So...

I somehow misssed the 14 radiant shards on my titan and hunter that werent in my vault and I could have been a 32 last week lol. Welp

Lemme get this ice breaker to 331 and leggo HM crota

What time do you guys normally get on? I work at night but I'm off tomorrow and I'm tryin to get the nightfall and weekly done

More and more people are qutting Destiny every week.

The Struggle Team is but a memory that once prospered back in Destiny's golden age.

Pourin out some liquor to the Guardians that have retired and moved on...

Last edited:
Did the VoG raid today. My homie got the motha******* Ballerhorn. Happy dude finally got THE exotic . Im also feeling slightly salty that I didn't get it but at least I got the only Vex Mythoclast in my crew.

Mythoclast is the GOAT :nthat: :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom