Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I have a HM Crota cp if anyone wants to run me before the Superbowl.

I'm lvl 31 with max IB and Truth. I also have a max Suros for health regen. I haven't beat hard mode Crota yet so I would need some guidance.

Im on PSN: NfyNite

I have a HM Crota cp if anyone wants to run me before the Superbowl.

I'm lvl 31 with max IB and Truth. I also have a max Suros for health regen. I haven't beat hard mode Crota yet so I would need some guidance.

Im on PSN: NfyNite
im down to help out str8struggling

Can't sign in :smh:

This **** happens way too often. Sony damn near owes me a 1-year subscription by now. **********s never loved us :smh:

What's everyone's setup in terms of weapons?

My go to in pve is:

Vex Mythoclast/Suros Regime
Black Hammer/Murmur
Hunger of Crota

PVP:
Thorn/Suros/VexM
Praedyths Revenge
Hunger of Crota

Things would be a lot different if I actually had a Gallyhorn :frown:

What's everyone's setup in terms of weapons?

My go to in pve is:

Vex Mythoclast/Suros Regime
Black Hammer/Murmur
Hunger of Crota

PVP:
Thorn/Suros/VexM
Praedyths Revenge
Hunger of Crota

Things would be a lot different if I actually had a Gallyhorn :frown:

PVE
Primary - Hawkmoon
Special - Black Hammer
Heavy - Hunger of Crota

PVP
Primary - Vex
Special - Praetorian Foil
Heavy - Corrective Measures

I definitely agree that it makes sense that they sold the IB when HM Crota was going to come out. It makes certain encounters a little easier if you don't have a Gjallarhorn but have a HoC.

The Gjallarhorn still probably has the lowest ownership % minus the Universal Remote and Hard Light. I don't know why ya'll are mad at Bungie though, it's their choice and they don't have to hand you a weapon anyway. Xur isn't meant for the type of players that we are here. They are meant for the casual who 1 in 4 weeks can afford 1-2 pieces from Xur. It's to make sure that they keep coming back and still have a chance at "Mystical" weapons and armor.

No offense to those that have one and to those that don't, but at this point, it doesn't make sense for them to sell a Gjallarhorn after seeing how powerful the weapon is. They would have to scale the ecounters and make them much harder if there was 100% ownership, or close to it. Then it would become a game where it's "do you have a Gjallarhorn?" If they said no they wouldn't even be considered, and if they had one well then maybe they are good enough.

I definitely agree that it makes sense that they sold the IB when HM Crota was going to come out. It makes certain encounters a little easier if you don't have a Gjallarhorn but have a HoC.

The Gjallarhorn still probably has the lowest ownership % minus the Universal Remote and Hard Light. I don't know why ya'll are mad at Bungie though, it's their choice and they don't have to hand you a weapon anyway. Xur isn't meant for the type of players that we are here. They are meant for the casual who 1 in 4 weeks can afford 1-2 pieces from Xur. It's to make sure that they keep coming back and still have a chance at "Mystical" weapons and armor.

No offense to those that have one and to those that don't, but at this point, it doesn't make sense for them to sell a Gjallarhorn after seeing how powerful the weapon is. They would have to scale the ecounters and make them much harder if there was 100% ownership, or close to it. Then it would become a game where it's "do you have a Gjallarhorn?" If they said no they wouldn't even be considered, and if they had one well then maybe they are good enough.

IT ALREADY IS THAT GAME. IT'S THE NUMBER ONE QUESTION I'M ASKED WHEN JOINING UP TO RUN THE RAID OR A NIGHTFALL.

Last edited:
IT ALREADY IS THAT GAME. IT'S THE NUMBER ONE QUESTION I'M ASKED WHEN JOINING UP TO RUN THE RAID OR A NIGHTFALL.

People on NT shouldn't have to LFG 95% of the time. On PSN there are so many of us that if you jump into chat and ask if anybody wants to help me out with a NF or Weekly you'll have more volunteers than there are spots. If anything, people will go with you just to farm glimmer.

I obviously can't vouch for Xbox as they avoid this thread for some reason, but there are a lot of NTers playing this game.

People on NT shouldn't have to LFG 95% of the time. On PSN there are so many of us that if you jump into chat and ask if anybody wants to help me out with a NF or Weekly you'll have more volunteers than there are spots. If anything, people will go with you just to farm glimmer.

I obviously can't vouch for Xbox as they avoid this thread for some reason, but there are a lot of NTers playing this game.

STRUGGLE IS REAL ON THE XBOX SIDE FOR DESTINY. MOST ARE ANTI-SOCIAL AS HELL. WISH US XBOX USERS HAD THE SAME TYPE OF COMRADERY YOU GUYS SHARE FOR THIS GAME.

THERE ARE A FEW THOUGH - FAINT, SHOTTADRU :nerd:

Last edited:
nthat.gif

We don't have as many NT guys into Destiny as PS, but I def had a few runs with any NT players on my friendlist

Back
Top Bottom