Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

W.....T......F?! :x :smh:

My POV w/ 51.0 KD:
Gamesager's POV:
From the guys who brought you 2 swords 1 crota, we present to you..."Infinite Supers In PVP"
Tutorial:
1: Make a party of 4 defender titans, and 2 hunters or warlocks.
2: Have the titans equip Crest of Alpha Lupi so the titans spawn 3 orbs per bubble shield, making it a total of 12 orbs (it takes approx. 7 orbs for a super)
3: Go in to Destiny PVP and wait for everyone to get their super
4: Group up and have the titans spawn their bubbles non stop (I recommend having armor, blessing, and weapons of light)
5: Have your hunters/warlocks grab orbs and kill any enemies around you.
6: Enjoy infinite supers
We realize this is kind of a scum bag strategy, but we're utilizing what the game gives us, and this will force bungie to fix their PVP.
How to fix:
Make it so orbs give you less and less energy towards your super the more you pick them up. What do you think?

:smh:

W.....T......F?! :x :smh:

My POV w/ 51.0 KD:
Gamesager's POV:
From the guys who brought you 2 swords 1 crota, we present to you..."Infinite Supers In PVP"
Tutorial:
2: Have the titans equip Crest of Alpha Lupi so the titans spawn 3 orbs per bubble shield, making it a total of 12 orbs (it takes approx. 7 orbs for a super)
4: Group up and have the titans spawn their bubbles non stop (I recommend having armor, blessing, and weapons of light)
We realize this is kind of a scum bag strategy, but we're utilizing what the game gives us, and this will force bungie to fix their PVP.
How to fix:
Make it so orbs give you less and less energy towards your super the more you pick them up. What do you think?

Wtf really lmao

Remember that team of golden gunners who chained off eachother? This is to the next level. PvP tonight anyone? 
laugh.gif

W.....T......F?!
sick.gif
mean.gif

My POV w/ 51.0 KD:

Gamesager's POV:

Tutorial:

How to fix:

I figured it was possible but this is the first time I've seen it in practice

Necrochasm is actually the fastest killing AR currently in game, that is if you only get headshots.

The irony :lol:

Good luck nailing all headshots though.

NT Xbone raid this week [emoji]128064[/emoji] ?

Im down i got crotas hard cp if yall wanna do it later i think. Been playing saints row more than destiny lately

I am down. What day you want to do this?

We could run later tonight or tomorrow after the reset. I'll be on around 7 EST.

I'M DOWN FOR SURE.

Necrochasm is actually the fastest killing AR currently in game, that is if you only get headshots.

The irony
laugh.gif

Good luck nailing all headshots though.

When I was messing around with it when I first got it, that is what I came to the conclusion of, lol

When I was nailing headshots, I was like "hey this gun really isn't that bad."

When I was missing though...."dammit I have to reload this thing!"

laugh.gif

You know it is going to be on deck in the Abyss come reset though
nthat.gif

I might as well put the energy in maxing out the Song of Yogurt at this point to pair with it.

Im down i got crotas hard cp if yall wanna do it later i think. Been playing saints row more than destiny lately

I am down. What day you want to do this?

We could run later tonight or tomorrow after the reset. I'll be on around 7 EST.
I'M DOWN FOR SURE.
Sounds like we got a full squad then. I have the crota hm cp like @JulesLives  so we can start  from there or run from the beginning, doesnt matter.
Will add you when I get a chance.
Team Xbox finna take over the thread now 
devil.gif

All 6 of us 
laugh.gif

W.....T......F?!
sick.gif
mean.gif

My POV w/ 51.0 KD:

Gamesager's POV:

Tutorial:

How to fix:

I hate redditor's logic sometimes. You say you've found a game breaking exploit for pvp. You then explain in detail how to do it then add a video just in case, so EVERYONE can do it. Expecting that everyone WILL do it....

then say its in the name of making it so bungie fixes this mode? The time it'd take to fix this =/= how long pvp will be broken for because of it. Its gonna take bungie AT LEAST 2 weeks to get a patch out for this because they have to change the structure of orbs or drop rate or something. Imagine 2 weeks of this in pvp. That makes no sense, if you found this... send it to bungie privately.

This is the same as people who commit terrorist attacks, or large scale hacking, or commit huge crimes in the name of "showing the flaws in a security system." makes ZERO sense. you break the system you're trying to protect, in the name of protecting it...against people like you? WHAT?

I hate redditor's logic sometimes. You say you've found a game breaking exploit for pvp. You then explain in detail how to do it then add a video just in case, so EVERYONE can do it. Expecting that everyone WILL do it....

then say its in the name of making it so bungie fixes this mode? The time it'd take to fix this =/= how long pvp will be broken for because of it. Its gonna take bungie AT LEAST 2 weeks to get a patch out for this because they have to change the structure of orbs or drop rate or something. Imagine 2 weeks of this in pvp. That makes no sense, if you found this... send it to bungie privately.

This is the same as people who commit terrorist attacks, or large scale hacking, or commit huge crimes in the name of "showing the flaws in a security system." makes ZERO sense. you break the system you're trying to protect, in the name of protecting it...against people like you? WHAT?
Yea I thought it was funny they were posting this for everyone to see and how "they helped Bungie find this exploit" and how it should be patched because it is broken, but then they turn around and talk about how they are going to do this for the rest of the night.

To me it had to get boring pretty quick to do that every game. Also, how many people/times you think that they got reported for doing this that night? Not to mention they were twitch streamers, and they were talking about their message feeds were blowing up while they were doing it.

I am already preparing to run up against at least 2-3 of these teams before/if it gets patched.

Yea I thought it was funny they were posting this for everyone to see and how "they helped Bungie find this exploit" and how it should be patched because it is broken, but then they turn around and talk about how they are going to do this for the rest of the night.

To me it had to get boring pretty quick to do that every game. Also, how many people/times you think that they got reported for doing this that night? Not to mention they were twitch streamers, and they were talking about their message feeds were blowing up while they were doing it.

I am already preparing to run up against at least 2-3 of these teams before/if it gets patched.

Makes me happy I avoid PVP. 
laugh.gif
makes about as much sense as releasing nuclear launch codes to the internet. 
mean.gif

and yea theyre getting donations from this and running it all night laughing about a k/d ratio. this is nothing but stroking their egos saying its for bungie. whatever. they want the satisfaction of saying they broke the game, and then to flip sides when a fix comes out saying they were instrumental in getting this fixed. tryna have their cake and eat it too

I don't see anything wrong in this video or with the video being shared.. What ultimately is the problem? :lol: You have titans dropping their bubbles for shield which drops orbs when shot, and teammates picking up the orbs to use their specials which drops more obs? What is broken here.. thats how the game was designed :rofl:

Tek when we played PVP this weekend this happened to us when we lost to a team in clash that was chaining together specials (Golden Guns) its a smart strategy if your team is good and you need the right fire team to pull it off.

That strat will only work if they have a full fireteam of 6.  And when i play PVP and suspect something fishy, i'll check the players in the game and see who's in a fireteam.  If i'm playing mercenary against a full fireteam its never a good outcome.

In fact, isn't an integral part of the Crota HM encounter about chaining Specials to keep on producing orbs to heal :lol:

Theres no difference in chaining supers to kill/win in PVP

Agreed. Damn I forgot that the chest produces more orbs. Guess I should bring it for HM Crota

Back
Top Bottom