Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

roll.gif

I wish I could give you all my reps for today!!

Edit.

Though to his defense for Crucible the hawkmoon > The wolfpacks now since we don't get heavy ammo drops for killing people who have heavy
mean.gif
WHAT!!? WHAAAAAAATTTT??!?!?! This is what they did in the latest patch? This is what you do bungie? Thats a change that doesn't even make sense! 

I hate these people. I'm surprised they still let us pick hunters nd titans becuz they love warlocks. they already have turned auto rifles into super soakers. fusion rifles just became birdshot at midrange. pulse rifles are now 3-round burst snipe rifles. like... now heavy is weak 2? so only 2 people per team are deserving of heavy ammo at a time per team?

Wait, you ran those yesterday after NM Crota and still didn't get an armor piece?! :smh:

Man ran HM up to Death Singer.. no gloves, chest or boots still. :smh:

My g blazen couldn't get one peice of armor. Atheon gives him shards and energies and his 3 vex. Crota there some shards and energies at him too.

Running ROC strikes he gets a legendary engram for every slot but gloves lmao "RNGesus crushing dreams"

:rofl:

What makes matters worse is that those legendaries I got all turned into Warlock or Titan armor :lol:

zero23 zero23 I hope you ate today bruh.. I got my pair

Last edited:

WHAT!!? WHAAAAAAATTTT??!?!?! This is what they did in the latest patch? This is what you do bungie? Thats a change that doesn't even make sense! 

I hate these people. I'm surprised they still let us pick hunters nd titans becuz they love warlocks. they already have turned auto rifles into super soakers. fusion rifles just became birdshot at midrange. pulse rifles are now 3-round burst snipe rifles. like... now heavy is weak 2? so only 2 people per team are deserving of heavy ammo at a time per team?
Yea you better be around for that heavy ammo to pop, because you can't kill someone and take it anymore. I am curious to see if people will still care about anymore when it spawns. Truth actually might be the go to now since you get more rockets with it than from the GGhorn. MG might be the better options as well since you get more bullets instead of 4-5 rockets too.

Also in the Inferno Mode (Hardcore) it only spawns once per game.

Wait, you ran those yesterday after NM Crota and still didn't get an armor piece?!
mean.gif
Man ran HM up to Death Singer.. no gloves, chest or boots still.
mean.gif
My g blazen couldn't get one peice of armor. Atheon gives him shards and energies and his 3 vex. Crota there some shards and energies at him too.

Running ROC strikes he gets a legendary engram for every slot but gloves lmao "RNGesus crushing dreams"
roll.gif

What makes matters worse is that those legendaries I got all turned into Warlock or Titan armor
laugh.gif

@Zero23 I hope you ate today bruh.. I got my pair
Copped x2. And All Day CDQ dropped. My surroundings are in danger today bruh.

ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea it's probably best to switch to Timurs in the mean time while you use your 4 truth rockets and then switch back to a hawkmoon after you run through your rockets. Or if you can avoid all the initial rockets you can then pick it up like 60-90 seconds later and use the HMG like Besu usually does.

@Zero23 you got that 2nd pair in my size right? Trying to get that flip money
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Let me get your pair for the hookup price like your boy tries to get
roll.gif

All Day CDQ
nthat.gif

Man I just want a hawkmoon. RNGesus can keep his gjally as long as he gives me a hawkmoon.

328.gif

WHAT? you dont mean that. and u dont know that you dont mean that lol. wolfpack has become a religion. how can i say this... hawkmoon is the first girl you fell in love with because she had a cute face and was a size 36C..but she ultimately breaks your heart by dating the entire football team and taking you off her top 8 on MySpace.

The gally is the 2nd chick you fell in love with who had the perfect D cups, with that thang proportioned OH so perfectly with the beautiful face to match AND shes a business-woman. yes lord. YES...LORD! The gally can only be described as

tdjakes13.jpg
roll.gif
I'm serious tho. I barely use heavies. I never have heavy ammo and when I do use a heavy it's probably a HMG simply because I prefer to have hundreds of bullets instead of 4-7 rockets. That's for PVE and PVP. Even then, ask me how much use my thunderlord gets
laugh.gif
I realize as I say this RNGesus will probably start giving me gjallys just to **** with me. That's what happened with the vex. When I finally stopped caring, I couldn't stop getting it
mean.gif

:lol: me and the lady say the same thing. Like "why does this little boy sound like a cat?" Thats why her dog always comes around when he starts crying.

the beat is the ONLY thing that sorta goes lol. chingy should be ashamed.
RNGesus is telling you that he filled you your quota of legendaries for the week that on that weak *** hunter. :lol:

Yo between these two post yall got me weak in the offic:rofl:e. I remember yall were talking about this and I didn't believe smh Chingy rapping for Jesus now

Yo between these two post yall got me weak in the offic:rofl:e. I remember yall were talking about this and I didn't believe smh Chingy rapping for Jesus now
and hes still cursing in it! talking bout hes sitting on the throne, and hes a king! dude got all kinds of  blasphemous rap. ALL. KINDZZZZZZ. There is no clearer sign than he don't really believe wha thes saying, hes just trying to fit in SOMEWHERE and figured gospel rap was vacant enough.

Last edited:
Don't know if I told y'all but I'm level 32 now too, thank you ib! Still need that crota helmet though.

Just ran HM crota for the first time and I got Fang of Ir Yut and Abyss Defiant and Glowhoo. I think I'm done with HM because it is so much more time consuming than regular normal. I don't really care for any other primary except for Word of Crota but I heard it's not that great of a hand cannon.

I still NEED Gjallarhorn :frown: :smh:

Try to find a raid team. I know the squad I raid with can do hard mode in 30-45 mins, same with TMT

Have a regular raid team helps because you all get a feel for raiding together and build team work. When you with randoms it can take a while before you guys find your rhythm causing frustration and a lot of mistakes
I have a regular raid team and that was the first time we've all attempted it. It is just so time consuming compared to doing normal which takes us 30-45 minutes. Tbh, I don't even care about doing raids. I only do them because I feel that's where I have my best chance at getting the most coveted,GJALLARHORN. All i need in terms of exotics is that. Everything else I have or idc for.

I have a regular raid team and that was the first time we've all attempted it. It is just so time consuming compared to doing normal which takes us 30-45 minutes. Tbh, I don't even care about doing raids. I only do them because I feel that's where I have my best chance at getting the most coveted,GJALLARHORN. All i need in terms of exotics is that. Everything else I have or idc for.

It gets easier the more you do it hard mode crota ain't **** now like I said we get it done in 30-45 mins normal can be done in 25 mins. But yea crota seems to the place to get that gghorn I've gotten all 4 of mine from there 2 of them part of a double drop where me and another person got it, my boy even get 3 of his from there. Just keep trying your time will come

It gets easier the more you do it hard mode crota ain't **** now like I said we get it done in 30-45 mins normal can be done in 25 mins. But yea crota seems to the place to get that gghorn I've gotten all 4 of mine from there 2 of them part of a double drop where me and another person got it, my boy even get 3 of his from there. Just keep trying your time will come

Yea I cosign all of this. I said the same thing early on but the cleats are pain free now. Plus we always laugh when we do dumb ****, aka blow myself up with a gghorn due to proximity detonation. :lol:

My bad yall, didn't mean to derail the thread talkin about Chingy. :lol: ...party chats :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom