Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@Quad Jr with the GGhorn usage as his primary yesterday was
laugh.gif

Talking about they should reduce the synth cooldown so he can pop them more often. You going to run out of heavy ammo synth within 1-2 weeks at your rate
laugh.gif

Then the amount of suicides from firing the GGhorn in the middle of a mob in NM was
roll.gif

Someone said "all of your deaths in here have been suicides and not from anything actually killing you
roll.gif

@jbc908 coming in for the Gorgon CP and realizing we were running without him and going off
roll.gif

Glad to see the @TEKtheMAESTRO/Based relationship still is there how it is too
laugh.gif

Wait, you ran those yesterday after NM Crota and still didn't get an armor piece?! :smh:

My g blazen couldn't get one peice of armor. Atheon gives him shards and energies and his 3 vex. Crota there some shards and energies at him too.

Running ROC strikes he gets a legendary engram for every slot but gloves lmao "RNGesus crushing dreams"

laugh.gif

Talking about they should reduce the synth cooldown so he can pop them more often. You going to run out of heavy ammo synth within 1-2 weeks at your rate
laugh.gif

Then the amount of suicides from firing the GGhorn in the middle of a mob in NM was
roll.gif

Someone said "all of your deaths in here have been suicides and not from anything actually killing you
roll.gif

@jbc908 coming in for the Gorgon CP and realizing we were running without him and going off
roll.gif

laugh.gif
aint nothin change. quad jr still quadding. me and based n besu still clowning lol. only thing different is the amount of gjallarhorns. u gon get urs besu! keep ya hesd up fams

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
aint nothin change. quad jr still quadding. me and based n besu still clowning lol. only thing different is the amount of gjallarhorns. u gon get urs besu! keep ya hesd up fams
He won't run out of heavy synths b/c he hardly plays anymore, i have to basically make him him clock in just to run a 1 nightfall a week.

@jbc908  with his racing thoughts about Steph Curry, Juvenile, and Chingy.  
laugh.gif
   Me, Tek and Based talkin about the state of the NBA vs the 90's with my nephew asking me who is everybody we talkin about.

He won't run out of heavy synths b/c he hardly plays anymore, i have to basically make him him clock in just to run a 1 nightfall a week.

@jbc908  with his racing thoughts about Steph Curry, Juvenile, and Chingy.  
laugh.gif
   Me, Tek and Based talkin about the state of the NBA vs the 90's with my nephew asking me who is everybody we talkin about.
he was asking? AWW MANNNNNNN!!!!! lmaooooooo 
roll.gif

@jbc908
 with his racing thoughts about Steph Curry, Juvenile, and Chingy.  :lol:    Me, Tek and Based talkin about the state of the NBA vs the 90's with my nephew asking me who is everybody we talkin about.

Ey bruh, I was in there too. Y'all be forgetting about me til baby diamond start screaming lol.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
Man I just want a hawkmoon. RNGesus can keep his gjally as long as he gives me a hawkmoon.

@jbc908
 with his racing thoughts about Steph Curry, Juvenile, and Chingy.  :lol:    Me, Tek and Based talkin about the state of the NBA vs the 90's with my nephew asking me who is everybody we talkin about.
he was asking? AWW MANNNNNNN!!!!! lmaooooooo :rofl:

He know the current NBA thanks to 2K, but he doesn't know the 90s players ....and he damn sure don't know who Chingy is ..the only Hot Boy he's familiar with is Wayne.

@jbc908

Ey bruh, I was in there too. Y'all be forgetting about me til baby diamond start screaming lol.

My bad Diamond, I did hear you comment a couple of times then we heard baby diamond and I wasn't sure if it was a cat or not. :lol:

My bad Diamond, I did hear you comment a couple of times then we heard baby diamond and I wasn't sure if it was a cat or not. :lol:

:lol: me and the lady say the same thing. Like "why does this little boy sound like a cat?" Thats why her dog always comes around when he starts crying.

laugh.gif
me and the lady say the same thing. Like "why does this little boy sound like a cat?" Thats why her dog always comes around when he starts crying.
RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

Man I just want a hawkmoon. RNGesus can keep his gjally as long as he gives me a hawkmoon.

328.gif

WHAT? you dont mean that. and u dont know that you dont mean that lol. wolfpack has become a religion. how can i say this... hawkmoon is the first girl you fell in love with because she had a cute face and was a size 36C..but she ultimately breaks your heart by dating the entire football team and taking you off her top 8 on MySpace.

The gally is the 2nd chick you fell in love with who had the perfect D cups, with that thang proportioned OH so perfectly with the beautiful face to match AND shes a business-woman. yes lord. YES...LORD! The gally can only be described as

tdjakes13.jpg

RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

328.gif

WHAT? you dont mean that. and u dont know that you dont mean that lol. wolfpack has become a religion. how can i say this... hawkmoon is the first girl you fell in love with because she had a cute face and was a size 36C..but she ultimately breaks your heart by dating the entire football team and taking you off her top 8 on MySpace.

The gally is the 2nd chick you fell in love with who had the perfect D cups, with that thang proportioned OH so perfectly with the beautiful face to match AND shes a business-woman. yes lord. YES...LORD! The gally can only be described as

tdjakes13.jpg

:rofl:

I wish I could give you all my reps for today!!

Edit.

Though to his defense for Crucible the hawkmoon > The wolfpacks now since we don't get heavy ammo drops for killing people who have heavy :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom