WORD OF CROTA

PLAN C

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

HARD LIGHT

DOGGED CAGE GLOVES

STILL NO G-HORN
mean.gif

I NEED TO START UP A SECOND AND THIRD CHARACTER

The game is about 6 months old now...u JUST figuring this out? 
laugh.gif
NAH. I DON'T GAME 24/7
eyes.gif
SO DIDN'T REALLY FEEL LIKE DOING IT. PLUS GOING THROUGH THE STORY AGAIN
sick.gif
Lol I play destiny maybe 7 hours a week. I got 2 and a half characters. Dont call me a loser b 
laugh.gif

Make a titan next of you havent already. They the Michael Jordan of the series 
nthat.gif

ONLY RAN 1 CHARACTER LAST NIGHT AND GOT:

WORD OF CROTA

PLAN C

UNIVERSAL REMOTE

HARD LIGHT

DOGGED CAGE GLOVES

STILL NO G-HORN :smh:

I NEED TO START UP A SECOND AND THIRD CHARACTER

The game is about 6 months old now...u JUST figuring this out? :lol:

NAH. I DON'T GAME 24/7 :rolleyes SO DIDN'T REALLY FEEL LIKE DOING IT. PLUS GOING THROUGH THE STORY AGAIN :x

Lol I play destiny maybe 7 hours a week. I got 2 and a half characters. Dont call me a loser b :lol:

Make a titan next of you havent already. They the Michael Jordan of the series :nthat:  

I CREATED A SECOND HUNTER AND A TITAN. GONNA WORK ON GETTING THE HUNTER UP TO 20 SO I CAN HAVE DOUBLE ROLLS EVERY WEEK. ONLY CREATED THE TITAN BECAUSE THE ONLY PIECE OF GEAR I CURRENTLY HAVE THAT ISN'T FOR A HUNTER IS A TITAN HELM THAT BLINDS ENEMIES IF THEY WALK INTO THE TITAN BUBBLE. :lol:

Last edited:
[thread="606173"]Ive had 4 suros'. I just leave them in the mailbox now as spam[/thread]
[thread="606173"] [/thread]
[thread="606173"]<a data-huddler-embed="href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/112185" style="display:inline-block;">@memphissflnest</a>
 thats one of the hard titan helms to acquire i heard. And it's perks are :smokin
[/thread]

i still remember that day xur sold that helm and red death but i only had enough coins for 1. i chose the helm. still unsure if i made the right choice lol

i still remember that day xur sold that helm and red death but i only had enough coins for 1. i chose the helm. still unsure if i made the right choice lol

That helm is clutch, use it for the abyss, bridge, and deathsinger part. I don't use either the red death or suros for crota. I rather have a helm that picks up orbs which I got one with that perk from Crota.

[thread="606173"]Destiny Thread Bungie 9 9 14/14280#post_22813638​[/thread]
I got both as random drops. Wasnt really playing destiny back then when xur had them.

lol I use the red death more by preference. Especially now that they buffed up the pulse. And I think I have every titan helm except the one with the flames so that roman joint really at the bottom of my list to use.

Insurmontable skullfort x Glasshouse 
nthat.gif

And Ruin Wings the GOAT exotic armor. Blessings on blessings on blessings 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
sup NT fam.

played through the game around when it came out got to level 24 (i think) warlock, but none of my friends ever got into it so i put it down.

been itching to get back into it, but is it even worth it at this point considering im online friendless and been "out the game" too long.

i remember doing some tedious time consuming stuff just to try to get (i think) purple items. and i think thats what turned me away.

i tried doing as many bounties as possibly but i just felt like i was getting nowhere.   

Last edited:
sup NT fam.

played through the game around when it came out got to level 24 (i think) warlock, but none of my friends ever got into it so i put it down.

been itching to get back into it, but is it even worth it at this point considering im online friendless and been "out the game" too long.

i remember doing some tedious time consuming stuff just to try to get (i think) purple items. and i think thats what turned me away.

i tried doing as many bounties as possibly but i just felt like i was getting nowhere.   

The game requires a time commitment and friends you either have or make to get the maximum experience. If you want to play solo you can, but you won't enjoy it. It's not a game that hands everything to you on a silver platter.

After about 4 weeks of crappy drops I get rewarded. I only wanted one more gally so the rest of the drops where meh. The Suros was a plus though.

Anyone wanna run Crota or VOG tonigh? I'm a lvl 30 hunter and I've only completed those raids twice, so I'm fairly new at it. 

Down to do the weekly also.

Back
Top Bottom