Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Nah, if I was there I would have been talkin ...so what exactly were yall talkin about? 
we were talking about pokemon for whatever reason and he made a comment. i said "boy u werent even alive when the original pokemon was airing" and it went from there. turns out, he never saw pokemon until it was reaired on cartoon network 
laugh.gif
 then from there he said he knows more bout cartoons than I. It was all downhill for Jr past that point. I hit him with that encyclopedia of nickelodeon and cartoon network cartoons knowledge

we were talking about pokemon for whatever reason and he made a comment. i said "boy u werent even alive when the original pokemon was airing" and it went from there. turns out, he never saw pokemon until it was reaired on cartoon network 
laugh.gif
 then from there he said he knows more bout cartoons than I. It was all downhill for Jr past that point. I hit him with that encyclopedia of nickelodeon and cartoon network cartoons knowledge
Haha

He probably doesn't even remember prime Nickelodeon shows that used to come on, and don't get me started on TGIF when that came on Friday nights too
laugh.gif

HELL, AT THIS POINT I WOULD TAKE A TRUTH WHILE WAITING ON G-HORN TO DROP. I ONLY HAVE FWC'S "THE CURE" FOR MY BEST HEAVY WEAPON :lol:

You gotta hop into these crota raids with us memph. gjallarhorns were droppin yesterday (not for me of course), but i got my hunger finally.

bruh the hunger of crota is lukewarm trash. i dont like any of the rockets with the fireworks after.  and i swear i dont like my word of crota handgun as much now that explosive rounds are on it

Haha

He probably doesn't even remember prime Nickelodeon shows that used to come on, and don't get me started on TGIF when that came on Friday nights too :lol:

Lmao don't know nothing about Doug, hey Arnold, rugrats, angry beavers bruh. Don't get me started on Cartoon Network we can go all day with shows like dexter, Ed edd and eddy, and courage. Those where the good old days

bruh the hunger of crota is lukewarm trash. i dont like any of the rockets with the fireworks after.  and i swear i dont like my word of crota handgun as much now that explosive rounds are on it
Explosive Rounds perk is trash imo

It reduces the overall damage number you output and spreads it over an area. Unless you are always fighting larger mobs of enemies, this perk won't matter. I believe it also could interfere with the precision damage perk going off too. At least with that gun you can nail enough of them rapidly, that it will still proc and count for you. I use the speed reload or hammer forged on mine instead.
Lmao don't know nothing about Doug, hey Arnold, rugrats, angry beavers bruh. Don't get me started on Cartoon Network we can go all day with shows like dexter, Ed edd and eddy, and courage. Those where the good old days
Exactly! Didn't even mention Recess, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, hell, I will even say Pepper Anne too 
laugh.gif

We still had the live shows too: All That, Kennan & Kel, Wild N Crazy Kids, Figure it Out, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step By Step, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, etc.

I would name Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but I know he has seen that show
laugh.gif
. Martin was an "adult" show so I didn't count them either.

Making me feel old saying I miss the older TV shows
frown.gif

i went in on him man. bruh man couldnt even name the main characters of rugrats! i ethered him asking him the first n last names of the main characters in hey arnold 
roll.gif

he froze up and im 99% sure he googled it when iasked him "what did they sit around in the beginning and end of every episode of are you afraid of the dark" after 30 seconds he answered lol

Explosive Rounds perk is trash imo

It reduces the overall damage number you output and spreads it over an area. Unless you are always fighting larger mobs of enemies, this perk won't matter. I believe it also could interfere with the precision damage perk going off too. At least with that gun you can nail enough of them rapidly, that it will still proc and count for you. I use the speed reload or hammer forged on mine instead.

Exactly! Didn't even mention Recess, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles, hell, I will even say Pepper Anne too 
laugh.gif

We still had the live shows too: All That, Kennan & Kel, Wild N Crazy Kids, Figure it Out, Family Matters, Boy Meets World, Step By Step, Hangin' with Mr. Cooper, etc.

I would name Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but I know he has seen that show 
laugh.gif
. Martin was an "adult" show so I didn't count them either.

Making me feel old saying I miss the older TV shows 
frown.gif
theres gotta be a thread about this somewhere

Last edited:

I got both as random drops. Wasnt really playing destiny back then when xur had them.

lol I use the red death more by preference. Especially now that they buffed up the pulse. And I think I have every titan helm except the one with the flames so that roman joint really at the bottom of my list to use.

Insurmontable skullfort x Glasshouse 
nthat.gif

And Ruin Wings the GOAT exotic armor. Blessings on blessings on blessings 
nthat.gif

word you the goat man

Man it was literally too many good ones back then. I forgot all about Are You Afraid of the Dark until I saw Tek just post it. Then you can go into the Goosebumps shows they had back then too. He probably doesn't remember American Gladiators either
sick.gif
. I remember I had the lunchbox with them on it when I was in like elementary school 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

We gotta school up our man Jr up on these shows man.

I just remember Dinosaurs too with that little baby "Not the Momma! Not the Momma!"....I would probably watch that one now and think it is corny, but back then I watched it
laugh.gif

Explosive rounds are only good if your aim sucks and you dont get headshots lol. And I know im done with this game. I gotta do 2 more nightfalls and weeklies tonight and ill be back next Tuesday :lol:

Im down to help ppl tho. Still need a couple guns

HELL, AT THIS POINT I WOULD TAKE A TRUTH WHILE WAITING ON G-HORN TO DROP. I ONLY HAVE FWC'S "THE CURE" FOR MY BEST HEAVY WEAPON :lol:

You gotta hop into these crota raids with us memph. gjallarhorns were droppin yesterday (not for me of course), but i got my hunger finally.

Bruh.... You and ACE be killing me with them drops you been getting :smh:

Keep getting elbow pads like I need to take up arm wrestling or something :smh:

lol its only been to make up for my terrible run prior to that. all they wanna give me are icebreakers/thunderlords/plan c's. they need to let me trade 10 exotics for one gjally

lol its only been to make up for my terrible run prior to that. all they wanna give me are icebreakers/thunderlords/plan c's. they need to let me trade 10 exotics for one gjally

You don't need the gjallahorn once you get dat hunger. :pimp:

'

Brah it's not even close how much better the gally is

:lol:

Stop spreading lies bigj505 bigj505 before I ban you.

:lol: I guess it's personal preference.

I'd rather tag my ice breaker with the hunger than the gjallo with any other weapon.

I haven't used my gjallo in a while ever since I got the hunger.

Back
Top Bottom