Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got the Crux last night. Only exotic I am missing from the game now is 4th Horseman. 
frown.gif
 Not alot of reason to play more than just Tuesdays now.

From holding relic on every FireTeam I am on during Templar (in VOG), using the sword on Crota is a lot easier (as a hunter, other classes are harder) *both are hard mode observations

16 more slots for weapons is appreciated... but 4 more item slots? Come on. 
indifferent.gif

[h1]BUNGIE REVEALS NEW DESTINY VAULT SIZE DIMENSIONS[/h1]
PS4 Suspend and Resume support for Destiny coming in April.

BY JENNA PITCHER Outlining the upcoming Destiny update scheduled to roll out before the House of Wolves expansion, Bungie revealed to players how much their Vault size dimensions will increase by.

Vaults are used by players to store their loot and is often shared across more than one character. As Vault real estate can become cramped for the seasoned Destiny player, more wiggle room has been a long requested feature by the community. Fortunately, Bungie acknowledges that Vault micromanagement is about to even get trickier with new exotic weapons rolling out with the upcoming expansion.

“Different players have different needs, but our goal was to find a solution that could deliver more Vault space to the greatest number of people in the short term,” Live Team lead M.E. Chun writes in Bungie's Weekly Update. “Our challenge was to provide an increase in storage that fit within the memory constraints that limit how many items can be displayed on one screen.

“We opted for making sure that players would have enough slots for all Exotics from Launch through House of Wolves - thus the largest increase in slot space is for weapons,”  M.E. Chun explains. ”We know there are a bunch of players in the world who don’t have enough space for Armor and General items.  We’ll have a solution for you in the future.”

Currently, Vaults allow players to store up to 20 weapons, 20 armor pieces and 20 other items, such as materials, shaders, emblems, ships and vehicles. The roll out of update 1.1.2 in April  will increase Vault size dimensions to 36 weapons, 24 armor pieces and 24 miscellaneous items.

Bungie also stated in the blog that Destiny will support PlayStation 4’s newly introduced Suspend and Resume feature when the game’s 1.1.2 update rolls out. The update will add new audio settings and make Bungie’s shooter more color blind-friendly with a new dedicated Colorblind Mode.

The developer previously outlined that the April patch may address why some Strikes are unpopular with players and nail bug fixes for Raid bosses Atheon and Crota.

It's about time we got more slots. I have high hopes for Mark of Wolves, could put Destiny back on the map. Also being that Bungie is giving us all these exotics all the sudden, and the drop rate for Ballerhorn is becoming quite frequent.

Still no release date huh? Growing a bit weary of Destiny in it's current state.

Just ran crota normal and 2 nightfalls and I got not a damn thing of worth besides 12 strange coins. :smh:

It's about time we got more slots. I have high hopes for Mark of Wolves, could put Destiny back on the map. Also being that Bungie is giving us all these exotics all the sudden, and the drop rate for Ballerhorn is becoming quite frequent.

Still no release date huh? Growing a bit weary of Destiny in it's current state.
a BIT weary? lol. and destiny WILL be back on the map after the expansion. remember how many people have already bought the 1st and 2nd expansion. theyre gonna come back no matter what. then with the new weapons, the thirst for the new exotics resets.... along with new armor.

It's nice when Xur is actually useful. A rarity, but a nice treat. Will grab the Mida and R-Wings later.

I going to buy the Symbiote helmet and I will probably reXurbish it since the upgrade one has higher stats.

Pretty much it for me. I have everything else for the Warlock and Titan and all the weapons :lol:

I'm looking forward to the big comet update. HoW will have nice changes for us along with a new raid but I expect the comet to really flesh out the game. might be too late for some but I'll be keeping an eye on destiny

I knew xur would be dope this week.... Destiny was stingy with the strange coins this week. I got all mote of lights for all engrams I picked up this week :lol:

Grabbed the mida finally. My boys got 2 each in drops the last two weeks while I got none. That 23 strange cost put me out of play for any other exotic anything tho.

I have 422 Strange Coins. And not a damn thing on Xur's list even entices me to spend anymore. Or maybe I should buy two more symbiote helms then rexurbish them and level them up for my other hunters. Hmm...

I need to get my Hunter to 20 before Xur leaves so I can rexurbish my Symiote. That's the one Hunter exotic that I have that is still 30 light level.

wouldn't it just be simpler to just buy it again? isn't it on sale today?

The rexurbished version has like 9 more Disc. So that equates to 3% quicker grenades. It might not seem like much but it can. Plus, when I have an opportunity I always roll for the higher stat.

Back
Top Bottom