Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Finally made it to lvl 32
pimp.gif
God of war shader shade?

Aight man

Finally got the 10 rare fusion rifles to dismantle and am doing the kill 200 with fusion rifles in the nightfall.... Sucks

i like your dedication though, up bright and early to knock it out.

I hated that part. I did it on a nexus NF, in the first room worth all the fallen

Would rather do that than do it on summoning pits.
The witches tend to rush me on the 3rd wave which sends me back to orbit.

My last go round was ended by a cursed thrall jumping from above and blowing up in my face :smh:

My last go round was ended by a cursed thrall jumping from above and blowing up in my face :smh:

Best place is probably Omnighoul strike. In the first room, once you can have someone help you kill the captains and the shanks that come, you can score like 70+ kills on just the thrall that come running through. 2-3 clears like that and you are done.

Best place is probably Omnighoul strike. In the first room, once you can have someone help you kill the captains and the shanks that come, you can score like 70+ kills on just the thrall that come running through. 2-3 clears like that and you are done.

sall good now. It took me like 5 attempts but I got it done yesterday. Did about 40-50 each run except when I had them cut short by something odd.
The 4 witches pretty much sent be back to orbit each time tho. That rush they put on me was real :lol:

:lol: Frost. Not like you needed your 4th anyway. An extra black hammer always comes in handy though. I def could use 1 more so I don't have to switch it around anymore.

Back
Top Bottom