Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Anyone else's update buggin? I've been stuck at "8 hours left" for mad long.. It got to 60% in 15 mins.. :lol:

Is everyone keeping Ascendant shards/energy? Will they ever have some use?

All the new vendor gear will probably have ascendant mats requirements. Who knows about Trials of Osiris or Prison of Elders gear. they might stick to Radiant for end game stuff, or make a whole new material.

I would still keep your Ascendant mats though.

Can anyone confirm if they patched the heavy ammo glitch in the beginning of the crota fight?

maaaaan, destiny was tripping last night....

crota hard was bugging... on our predetermined final run, the game booted me after the first sword.... then booted our sword runner after the ogre room.

didn't finish. was crap. glad we got the checkpoint tho.

my boy finally got a hunger of crota tho. I just got a dragons breath last night. :smh:

crota hard was bugging... on our predetermined final run, the game booted me after the first sword.... then booted our sword runner after the ogre room.

my boy finally got a hunger of crota tho. I just got a dragons breath last night. :smh:

I got a NLB from Crota. So if anyone should :smh: it's def me :lol:

I got a NLB from Crota. So if anyone should :smh: it's def me :lol:

:lol: I think the game glitched for me. The 2nd run through last night gave me nothing from Crota with my hunter. Not even a radiant anything.

NM crota CP if you want it or whatever 
eyes.gif

Wearing blue sucks guys. It sucks alot

Last edited:
:lol: ihust1e ihust1e . Looking at that pic of the trials of osiris gear. that warlock helm :smokin. almost want to make one just so i can walk around looking like Anubis

So that update yesterday, took 2 ******* hours to download and that was with me pausing it and restarting it multiple times.... Thank god the PS4 downloads while playing other games otherwise it would be torture.

Back
Top Bottom