Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Maaaan who you think he learned that cheapness from? Son experienced it firsthand, courtesy of me.
I remember you from the raids. I think when I got into crucible again, you had left for Dragon Age on us
laugh.gif

Tek and Based story time and debates with Quad Jr were always great
roll.gif
smokin.gif
Yeah I was pulled away by the allure of Dragon Age and so I left like mike to baseball
laugh.gif

All this new info got me hyped :pimp: no new raid is kool with me. I rather them make a all new near flawless raid then the S.O.S.

Upgrade Rates

1. Legendary Weapons: 750 glimmer, 20 planetary materials, 1 etheric light
  2. Legendary Armor: 750 glimmer, 20 planetary materials, 1 etheric light
  3. Exotic Weapons: 1500 glimmer, 25 weapon parts, 1 exotic shard
  4. Exotic Armor: [Not shown in livestream]

Exchange Rates
What you buy: what you pay

1. 1 Ascendant Energy: 1 ascendant shard, 50 glimmer
  2. 1 Ascendant Shard: 1 ascendant energy, 50 glimmer
  3. 1 Mote of Light: 2 ascendant shards
  4. 1 Mote of Light: [Not shown in livestream]
  5. 250 Glimmer: 1 ascendant shard
  6. 250 Glimmer: 1 radiant shard
  7. 1 Radiant Energy: 1 radiant shard, 50 glimmer
  8. 1 Radiant Shard: 1 radiant energy, 50 glimmer

Reforge Rate
Legendary Weapons: 1 mote of light, 3 weapon parts, 250 glimmer (resets weapon progress)

EDITS: Added key and reforge rates

Maybe someone can confirm? I should have taken a picture. There was a metallic piece covering the cave that brings you to the platforming area.

Im reading VOG gorgon maze hasnt been soloable since October, but literally everytime we do it, we had 1 go through and everyone else return to orbit. Never had this issue... so weird.

Im reading VOG gorgon maze hasnt been soloable since October, but literally everytime we do it, we had 1 go through and everyone else return to orbit. Never had this issue... so weird.
That's definitely not true...

I've gotten the CP from other people at reset, then made my way to the gatekeeper by myself to farm glimmer later on in the week...

That's definitely not true...

I've gotten the CP from other people at reset, then made my way to the gatekeeper by myself to farm glimmer later on in the week...

I think that he's talking about if 1 person runs through it while the rest chill in the back. That 1 person gets ported back to the beginning. We had it happen to Bos like 2x one run.

Last edited:
Yea i have like 40 Crucible commendations from leveling all the factions. Only have like 4-5 Vanguard ones though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom