Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@illsupra
they do show the new Titan armor piece. You guys get more gloves.

armor_titan_ursustacticalarms.jpg

They are the ones that give us AoE melee I think on top of the perk we already have :smokin

Hmm I wonder if I can convince Jr. to pick this game back up? ...I asked him Monday and he said when HoW drop but it looks like there is already some new stuff to try out.

Hmm I wonder if I can convince Jr. to pick this game back up? ...I asked him Monday and he said when HoW drop but it looks like there is already some new stuff to try out.

Nah, nothing new really outside of Crucible changes and vault space. Everything else is the same. UI is a bit slower when going into inventory though. There seems to be a bit of lag.

Some new concept art for HoW. I wonder what this is. Could it be the Bjallerhorn replacement?
Some people pointed that the person him is holding one AND they still have their heavy weapons on their backs too. They are thinking it might be the "pickup item" / relic piece for the upcoming events in HoW that we will have to use possibly.

@TEKtheMAESTRO and Besu about to make the Jordan #45 comeback?!
eek.gif

Some new concept art for HoW. I wonder what this is. Could it be the Bjallerhorn replacement?
Some people pointed that the person him is holding one AND they still have their heavy weapons on their backs too. They are thinking it might be the "pickup item" / relic piece for the upcoming events in HoW that we will have to use possibly.

eek.gif
Nah bro. That would imply they were Jordan level. More like the White Mamba

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ix88KYmcyjAmZ.gif

such disrespect
mean.gif
. You leave for a couple months and they act brand new. Me and besu used to compete SOLELY between us for the #1 and #2 spot. and i wouldnt even be trying to get kills 
roll.gif
  There are many tales told throughout the City about Tek's pocket infinity to frighten children. Lately, those tales have stopped. Now... the children are frightened anyway.

Last edited:
We better have @Quad
and @Quad Jr
before and after HoW drops. Tell him to start now, so his stuff can leveled up by the time Memorial Day weekend is here :lol:

We'll be back Wright.

Nah, nothing new really outside of Crucible changes and vault space. Everything else is the same. UI is a bit slower when going into inventory though. There seems to be a bit of lag.

The first question he's gonna ask ....Any new strikes or raids? ...nope then im good. So I can then either threaten to steal his life or leave him alone, hmmm decisions decisions.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ix88KYmcyjAmZ.gif

such disrespect
mean.gif
. You leave for a couple months and they act brand new. Me and besu used to compete SOLELY between us for the #1 and #2 spot. and i wouldnt even be trying to get kills 
roll.gif
  There are many tales told throughout the City about Tek's pocket infinity to frighten children. Lately, those tales have stopped. Now... the children are frightened anyway.
It's been too long bruh.

We'll be back Wright.
The first question he's gonna ask ....Any new strikes or raids? ...nope then im good. So I can then either threaten to steal his life or leave him alone, hmmm decisions decisions.

One new strike with probably another ps exclusive anda arena which is a raid-like activity that's probably along the lines of COD zombies mode with twists. So there is content. I wouldn't be shocked if they released a raid sometime mid summer since they didn't have one ready for this DLC.

eek.gif
Nah I already said this is the wizards run for me
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did they add private lobbies yet? If so, come see me in these e-skreets bruh and get ya virtual shoulders clapped

2mmsl81.gif

All jokes aside, I can't wait to see everyone back on Destiny and having multiple party/fireteams from NT going on at once. Those were great times not too long ago.

TMT member Fatal, 

@TEKtheMAESTRO  @Based Jesus  @jbc908  @Quad  @Quad Jr  

I'll see my homies in orbit soon. 
nthat.gif
Yeah since I don't know the situation with Peso Squad right now I'm officially signing on to come off the bench for TMT. 6th man of the year here I come
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ix88KYmcyjAmZ.gif

such disrespect
mean.gif
roll.gif
****** done forgot bruh
mean.gif

I remember hearing about Tek and the Pocket Infinity....then I ran my first game and saw it in action live.....
sick.gif
nthat.gif

You are the reason they nerfed it
laugh.gif

Beans playing it all cool like he didn't almost walk into a wall :lol:

Edit: ay man leave x alone :smh:

Last edited:
Maaaan who you think he learned that cheapness from? Son experienced it firsthand, courtesy of me.
I remember you from the raids. I think when I got into crucible again, you had left for Dragon Age on us :lol:

Tek and Based story time and debates with Quad Jr were always great :rofl: :smokin

we going to get this new content, and none of yall still wont play with me and baby Diamond.

shouts to Bad Religion Bad Religion for helping me with NF's though

I got PUGs though....:frown:

Last edited:

my bad you too Cisco.... thanks.. and tek (even though he only plays on weekends now) and boost (but boost gets on when i'm usually going to bed)

im sure im forgetting a bunch of people though.

real talk though, a solid 40% of my friends list is now randoms from r/fireteams.. the last three weeks I've run both raids 3x thanks to it.

Back
Top Bottom