Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Pretty much what my Warlock and Titan have been relegated to doing for me while I have been leveling and playing with my Hunter to get gear, Iron Banner, and those damn sapphire wires
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I will say though, after running with my Warlock for the NF last week, it made me miss running with them more than what I have been. Once I finish this last upgrade slot on the Hunter helm and have them at 32 with the Warlock and Titan, I think I am going back to my Warlock for a bit. I will just stash all the blue engrams for them to encrypt for sapphire wires still.

I need my Nova Bomb and Fire shield back
nthat.gif

I did a random strike to get mars shards during the weekend and Valus is a joke now with 33% less health. Dude wouldn't even make it to the other side of the room when 3 of us Gjallarhorned him.
1408.gif

I forgot all about that they "tweaked" him in the latest patch! Damn so he is a joke now too? I mean, I get balancing stuff, but the people that pickup the game of recent just starting, have no clue how much "harder" or a grind this game really was. I believe @bLaZ3n said the same thing a few days ago too. They really do have it made looking back at it.

Looks like patch 1.2.0 is dropping today. We were just talking about this last night too 
laugh.gif

Some patch notes:

1408.gif

I forgot all about that they "tweaked" him in the latest patch! Damn so he is a joke now too? I mean, I get balancing stuff, but the people that pickup the game of recent just starting, have no clue how much "harder" or a grind this game really was. I believe @bLaZ3n said the same thing a few days ago too. They really do have it made looking back at it.
destiny definitely has "catch-up mode: enabled" for the late adopters. with that being said, i havent played it in either a month or more. still got nobody to run with on weekends *sigh*

Looks like patch 1.2.0 is dropping today. We were just talking about this last night too 
laugh.gif

Some patch notes:
"Reputation and Mark gains will double for each completed Crucible match"

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Now they may be on to something!

Last edited:

1408.gif

destiny definitely has "catch-up mode: enabled" for the late adopters. with that being said, i havent played it in either a month or more. still got nobody to run with on weekends *sigh*

laugh.gif

Some patch notes:

I'm tryna get the feel back too. If I see you on during the weekend I'll join up with you.

laugh.gif

Some patch notes:
Those Crucible patches and updates are a go now
nthat.gif
. Bos about to add another 25k kills to his account just in this week. I am curious to see how often players get rewards and how often the top players do in regards to that as well.

Yea they finally made it more even to play Crucible vs. running ROC strikes.
nthat.gif

My weekends are pretty busy now. I am either at car meets, cookouts, birthday parties, or just out and about with the wife and baby. If you played at night on the weekends I would be down, but I know you play more so in the middle of the day/afternoon time.

We still need to recruit @Quad , Quad Jr, and @jbc908 back as well. Still can't believe Fatal randomly popped back on last night after his hiatus
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Oh cmon :lol: don't u guys want to take on a giant psion? That increase of crucible marksq and higher legendary rewards is :smokin

Those Crucible patches and updates are a go now
nthat.gif
. Bos about to add another 25k kills to his account just in this week. I am curious to see how often players get rewards and how often the top players do in regards to that as well.

Yea they finally made it more even to play Crucible vs. running ROC strikes.
nthat.gif

My weekends are pretty busy now. I am either at car meets, cookouts, birthday parties, or just out and about with the wife and baby. If you played at night on the weekends I would be down, but I know you play more so in the middle of the day/afternoon time.

We still need to recruit @Quad , Quad Jr, and @jbc908 back as well. Still can't believe Fatal randomly popped back on last night after his hiatus
eek.gif
nthat.gif

i havent played in the middle of the day since basically december lol. my job eats all my time man (unless ur not on the east coast then i understand why u say middle of the day) my friends list is mostly empty...and whoever IS there, is idling on a menu screen or something. so i usually just take the game out again and go play 2k

Lmao yooooo biggie62 biggie62 yo a ho for that why you gotta torture @iHustle like that lol.

Man three normal mode Croats yesterday and still no black hammer wtf man

Ofcourse I do vog and get a 6th gally smh I'd trade two gallys for just one black hammer just one

Lmao yooooo biggie62 biggie62 yo a ho for that why you gotta torture @iHustle like that lol.

Ofcourse I do vog and get a 6th gally smh I'd trade two gallys for just one black hammer just one

:rofl: dude talking about dismantling Gjallarhorns and then talks **** about them :smh:

But anyway, so who is giving the play by play from the stream? I'll be in class and then traveling back to work so I need someone to feed that info! :nerd:

Edit:

Since patch 1.2 is confirmed to drop today, expect a lot of new items and such to be data-mined.

Last edited:
I am guessing/hoping at least Bos and Zero to be giving us the updates. Someone else was last week as well, but I can't remember who it was.

Oh yea, If I keep logging on and not getting in on those VoG and CE runs, I'm about to start set tripping.....Talking about all the materials they have....all the multiple weapons they getting and sharding since they don't need anymore multiples.....dancing all in the tower.... *Word to Suge*

Last edited:

:rofl: dude talking about dismantling Gjallarhorns and then talks **** about them :smh:

But anyway, so who is giving the play by play from the stream? I'll be in class and then traveling back to work so I need someone to feed that info! :nerd:

Edit:

Since patch 1.2 is confirmed to drop today, expect a lot of new items and such to be data-mined.

There's usually a live stream play by play thread on reddit.

Bungie tweeted 1.2.0 patch changes won't go live until a later date. Most likely HoW launch. They just preemptive striking us lol

So who in the xbox one crew....... i need friends lol

Tryna raid tonght my bday tomo..... blesse me ghorn gods

Last edited:
wrightone86 wrightone86 I'll make sure Jr. get on this weekend fasho, and tekthemaestro tekthemaestro if you see us online just hit us up in chat and we'll get on Destiny with you, Jr. say he's not palying til HOW drop but if you hit him up he'll run with you.

We been goin pretty hard in borderlands, split screen co-op FTW. :smokin

Finally got the helm from crotas hard raid. I can wear a different exotic now thank god.
That was the main reason I went in on Iron Banner last week. I grabbed the chest and helmet pieces so I can switch out 36 light pieces and not have to worry about finally getting the chest or helm from Crota.

That was the main reason I went in on Iron Banner last week. I grabbed the chest and helmet pieces so I can switch out 36 light pieces and not have to worry about finally getting the chest or helm from Crota.

If i was good at pvp that would be a option but sadly i suck.

Back
Top Bottom