Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Did u guys see the guy in reddit that posted the results of 89 vendor packages? Between all of the factions 0 ships? :x

Last edited:
Prison of Elders reveal trailer. 

Dat Celestial Nighthawk Exotic Hunter Helm doe... 
nthat.gif

So i looked on destinytracker to see my rating. Then I thought I'd pull up @bLaZ3n just to see the top dog's....
ohwell.gif
I shouldn't of done that tomyself
roll.gif

Finally got my last Dead Orbit shader, now all I need is the ship
pimp.gif
I'm saying Cisco......this dude Bos has over 40k kills just in Crucible and is in the top 1% in every category except 2 and he is top 4% in those
sick.gif

That's my teammate

laugh.gif

I will tell myself to feel better and be happy that I am in the top 20% in all but one and I am 22% in that one
embarassed.gif

Did u guys see the guy in reddit that posted the results of 89 vendor packages? Between all of the factions 0 ships?
sick.gif

There are guys in the comments with rank 80 and 51 talking about they either have no received a shader (rank 51), and the other is still missing Revenant shader.

sick.gif

/>
Why didnt yall tell me having three different characters was like having a second job :smh:
Got my Titan to lvl 26, made a hunter. Have literally only touched my titan to do Nightfalls, VOG, and get to lvl 30. And Iron Banner, Hunter has done everything else single handedly

Last edited:
There are guys in the comments with rank 80 and 51 talking about they either have no received a shader (rank 51), and the other is still missing Revenant shader.

:x

I only have 6 shaders to my name and it's really only 3 with doubles of each 3 :smh:

Now that I think.....the ONLY shader I have ever gotten (outside of Gilgamesh and Beowulf) is the 1 Revenant shader I got almost 2 months ago. No God of War or anything like that from even the Cryptarch, no FWC or NM ones either.
mean.gif
sick.gif

Now that I think.....the ONLY shader I have ever gotten (outside of Gilgamesh and Beowulf) is the 1 Revenant shader I got almost 2 months ago. No God of War or anything like that from even the Cryptarch, no FWC or NM ones either. :smh: :x

I just want a ship from each faction and I'm fine. The shaders would just be a bonus :lol: Actually I want those exotic class pieces as well because they look badass!!! :smokin

So i looked on destinytracker to see my rating. Then I thought I'd pull up @bLaZ3n just to see the top dog's....
ohwell.gif
I shouldn't of done that tomyself
roll.gif

Finally got my last Dead Orbit shader, now all I need is the ship
pimp.gif
Look man

Give me all your time stamps.

I need the exact times you received your faction packages as well as the exact time you cash them out.

Im sick of this ****
Did u guys see the guy in reddit that posted the results of 89 vendor packages? Between all of the factions 0 ships?
sick.gif

Im doing something similar to this right now.

Gonna cash out the monday before House of Wolves.

If there is not one single ship or shader to drop among all 3 of my character, this disc is going in the trash

I know you reading this bungie. Fix this ****

Im doing something similar to this right now.

Gonna cash out the monday before House of Wolves.

If there is not one single ship or shader to drop among all 3 of my character, this disc is going in the trash

I know you reading this bungie. Fix this ****
Didn't you get like 3 GGhorns after doing something like this before? I remember @Biggie62 threatening to quit as well if we got multiple GGhorns before he got his first and he ended up getting his before us finally. He still only has the one though
roll.gif

Although Bungie has not listened to you and your quest to get that GoW shader either, so I am not sure how this will work out for you in the end Hustle...

Didn't you get like 3 GGhorns after doing something like this before? I remember @Biggie62 threatening to quit as well if we got multiple GGhorns before he got his first and he ended up getting his before us finally. He still only has the one though
roll.gif

Although Bungie has not listened to you and your quest to get that GoW shader either, so I am not sure how this will work out for you in the end Hustle...
Allegedly got 5 gjallys using this method but I cant comment any further on this.

But I do hope this stacking/cashing in method works. I thought someone before posted a video of them doing this with better results than what ive ever got.

Might make a video too lol

Last edited:
is this thing like a horde/zombies type thing... levels to it?

Yea that's the looks of it with 3 different variations from the rumors. A 3man with matchmaking and the rumor is 2 more 6 man versions with no matchmaking with increasing difficulties. The 3 man is rumored to be level 29, so probably it would scale up to level 31 enemies by the end as we see in NM Crota and NM VoG. The top tier 6 man would probably be similar to Crota HM if Bungie keeps to their strategy making it level 35 across the board. Middle tier, the lowest 6 man, was rumored to be either 32 or 33 I can't exactly remember. There was someone who did some data mining and posted it on reddit a few weeks back when this patch hit.

So does anyone remember if the factions had the same gear for sale pre TDB? I was looking and FWC have the only INT/DIS gloves with quick reload to hand cannons. I'm wondering if I should buy them before the HoW drops

Back
Top Bottom