Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got the patience amd time from the VOG and One Way Ticket from the Nightfall. OWT has cluster bomb :smokin

That was the playlist and this was the song you asked about

pimp.gif

If you don't already know,

Hospital Records: https://www.youtube.com/user/HospitalRecords/videos

UKF: https://www.youtube.com/user/UKFMusic/videos

Above & Beyond: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVE-ybBDg3UHSUylEVdPAsw

Also the Interstellar OST feels right with Destiny.

TPT did work these last two nights, getting exotics left and right. Pulled 3 gjallarhorns 2 patience and times 2 vex 1 hawkmoon 1 universal remote 1 truth 1 icebreaker and a couple others I'm forgetting, and that's all from 3x crota nm and 3 vog HM clears

It was genuinely exciting to see someone else get a gjally that doesn't have one and has been wanting one since day 1.

Shout out to blue booted Frostbite Frostbite for gucci bag treatment lolol

Hey so.... Threads been moving too fast lately.

Did ihustle ever get his gow shader?

If anyone wants to add me:

PSN: XxBooBoo06xX

I've only ran raids a few times. Looking for help to get Dark Below gear for my titan and warlock. I don't have many friends that play Destiny, so raids are something I rarely get to run.

evoxr1 evoxr1 was it Cisco#2??? bigj505 bigj505 he would have broke the damn thread if he had :lol:

Yeah. He got it in the 2nd atheon run. It was pretty sick.

Funny cause I switched to my last character (warlock) for the gorgon chest and I said I have a feeling I'm going to get another gjallarhorn.. Next thing u know I get my 4th gjally lolol. I felt bad for Cisco at the time but luckily he got it on atheon.

Yeah. He got it in the 2nd atheon run. It was pretty sick.

Funny cause I switched to my last character (warlock) for the gorgon chest and I said I have a feeling I'm going to get another gjallarhorn.. Next thing u know I get my 4th gjally lolol. I felt bad for Cisco at the time but luckily he got it on atheon.

Thats great! It was funny because on the NF run I got mine, it was with Kirk and Amber. He was going to run with them but was late. I always felt like I robbed him of it :lol:

I have a gorgon maze checkpoint I'm trying to complete but I also want to run another VOG either from Templar or fresh.

The guys that need help add me and I'll show you how to do things. Ps4: MEXRFW

TPT did work these last two nights, getting exotics left and right. Pulled 3 gjallarhorns 2 patience and times 2 vex 1 hawkmoon 1 universal remote 1 truth 1 icebreaker and a couple others I'm forgetting, and that's all from 3x crota nm and 3 vog HM clears

It was genuinely exciting to see someone else get a gjally that doesn't have one and has been wanting one since day 1.

Shout out to blue booted @illsupra for gucci bag treatment lolol

I feel like a ****. I've had like 10 horn tusk auto rifles or whatever their called and I just dismantled them each time since it's like a LVL 10 gun.

Just found out u can get a orb from iris and transform it to a better gun and then use a crux to make it exotic.

My ***** I'm so tight right now.

Ain't no more blades of crota wandering anymore. Son wtf I'm so sick SMFH

I feel like a ****. I've had like 10 horn tusk auto rifles or whatever their called and I just dismantled them each time since it's like a LVL 10 gun.

Just found out u can get a orb from iris and transform it to a better gun and then use a crux to make it exotic.

My ***** I'm so tight right now.

Ain't no more blades of crota wandering anymore. Son wtf I'm so sick SMFH

Don't worry the gun is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom