Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I feel like a ****. I've had like 10 horn tusk auto rifles or whatever their called and I just dismantled them each time since it's like a LVL 10 gun.

Just found out u can get a orb from iris and transform it to a better gun and then use a crux to make it exotic.

My ***** I'm so tight right now.

Ain't no more blades of crota wandering anymore. Son wtf I'm so sick SMFH

Gun is garbage but its nice to have

I feel like a ****. I've had like 10 horn tusk auto rifles or whatever their called and I just dismantled them each time since it's like a LVL 10 gun.

Just found out u can get a orb from iris and transform it to a better gun and then use a crux to make it exotic.

My ***** I'm so tight right now.

Ain't no more blades of crota wandering anymore. Son wtf I'm so sick SMFH

It will drop from the swordbearer in the fist of crota mission also

lol @ saying the husk of pit can be upgraded to a "better" gun. unless they buff it, its terrible. pretty much like a payback s.o.s

the G.O.W shader finally dropped for me with my newest character. only level 7 crypt-arch :lol: . im more into getting the shaders more than anything now. ive been trying to get artic ice and the last dead orbit "hanged man" shader , as ive already recieved reverant and bittersteel (level 15 D.O.) after i get that im switching all my charcters to new monarchy to hopefully get their shaders.

yo have any of you heard or seen of 4 shaders for dead orbit ? supposedly each faction actually has 4 ?
according to: http://destinygamewiki.com/wiki/The_Nowhere
but ive never seen it in the game, ever.

lol @ saying the husk of pit can be upgraded to a "better" gun. unless they buff it, its terrible. pretty much like a payback s.o.s

the G.O.W shader finally dropped for me with my newest character. only level 7 crypt-arch :lol: . im more into getting the shaders more than anything now. ive been trying to get artic ice and the last dead orbit "hanged man" shader , as ive already recieved reverant and bittersteel (level 15 D.O.) after i get that im switching all my charcters to new monarchy to hopefully get their shaders.

yo have any of you heard or seen of 4 shaders for dead orbit ? supposedly each faction actually has 4 ?
according to: http://destinygamewiki.com/wiki/The_Nowhere
but ive never seen it in the game, ever.
4 shaders each faction? You must be new.. This information is extremely old.

so the 4th one exists or nah o_O
There's currently 4 shaders and a ship from each faction, with the expansion they'll probably add more. Currently I have 2 from NM, 2 from FWC and all 4 from DO. Also I have 2 NM ships.

Idk if y'all seen this yet but someone leaked pictures of pretty much every new vendor gun and a couple of the Queen guns

http://planetdestiny.com/house-wolves-vendor-weapons/
some of these have nice bones. (im saying that from a intending to re-roll perspective) those fusions with the faster charge rate and bad perks can get re-rolled. same with that one autorifle with nice impact. if u can get the glass half full? ITS OVERRRRR

some of these have nice bones. (im saying that from a intending to re-roll perspective) those fusions with the faster charge rate and bad perks can get re-rolled. same with that one autorifle with nice impact. if u can get the glass half full? ITS OVERRRRR
Idk if you saw it but one of those scout rifles had full auto 
nerd.gif

Hopefully we can get that perk on more scout rifles than just that specific one.

The guns haven't been added to the database yet so we'll have to wait for more detailed statistics like aim assist, recoil control, equip speed, ...

Last edited:
Really?

That thing was dropping almost EVERY VOG run for the first few months. I probably had 10 per character drop. That, and the speeder I would have to burn after every Atheon kill. 

Ok bigj505 i played or raided with almost everybody on the nt x1 list. Where you be at b? Lol

Same bat time. Same bat channel. That fool jj was hooking working when he raised with u.

That said, we've played together a few times fool :lol:

Expect a big release of datamined info tomorrow ~2-3 hours after patch goes live. Especially next exotics and other goodies that weren't made public.

Back
Top Bottom