Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got an ether key after doing the public events and couldnt find the chest that it opens 
frown.gif

•Xûr will now exchange Strange Coins for Motes of Light

This is everything right now.

Tower
•Faction reward packages will no longer produce Shards
•The Speaker will now exchange Ascendant and Radiant Materials for Glimmer and Motes of Light
•Xûr will now exchange Strange Coins for Motes of Light
•Commendations are no longer required to purchase gear
•Commendations can now be converted to receive +250 gains in Vanguard, Crucible, or Faction reputation
•Note: Etheric Light will not be made available for ascending gear until the release of House of Wolves

I was just about to post about these. Guess we can turn in those commendations now and not wait.....or still wait until Tuesday for the DLC to get the new stuff..
I just killed on. It spawned a few drop ships and on the 3 or 4 or 5 he guy you need to kill is dropped. It was fun. Got a money chest a the end with engrams.

You get a notification "a pack of wolves is prowling"
You guys better be on late tonight when I get on to knock this stuff out. That and to let me know where the chests are.

Chest locations are random i believe. I went 2 for 4. They are similar to a loaded random chest. Just some mats, a couple synths, glimmer, and usually an engram.

New Pike

And wrightone86 wrightone86 I'm not sure what time I'll be on. It's my birthday today and after all this studying I will go out with my friends for a few drinks so I'm not sure what time I'll be back exactly.

New Pike

And @WrightOne86 I'm not sure what time I'll be on. It's my birthday today and after all this studying I will go out with my friends for a few drinks so I'm not sure what time I'll be back exactly.
Was just about to post that new pike. Looks crazy

It's all good man. I shall knock them out before Tuesday comes.
laugh.gif

Happy birthday though Biggie
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom