Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@iHust1e  finally going to be blessed with GoW shader for his bday? And then get the Year 2 Suwoo Death from his NF? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't he say he got it finally? Did u ever get it wright? Still hasn't dropped for me
laugh.gif
Yea I forgot to include you on the PSN message a week ago. I got while working on farming for more light for my Warlock. I took a screen shot of opening it and sent to Hustle and most of the NT PS members....He replied with "Internally weeps" 
roll.gif

Grabbed video last night of TMT taking Golgoroth down, figured I would post it up: :nthat:

We downed Oryx's daughters last night as well, but we figured it was late so we would get a clean start after reset on Oryx when we were fresh and not tired. 

This is main reason I had saved this video though. The pure comedy that took place in the Piston Chamber room was :rofl:

@Zero23
to finish off the video took the cake though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yo I wish you could have shown zeros first death he got blind sided crazy by the piston. Running like everything good them blasted of the platform lol

Yo I wish you could have shown zeros first death he got blind sided crazy by the piston. Running like everything good them blasted of the platform lol
I know man. I wish could have too. The best I have is me coming around the corner to where he is, and then getting taken out myself from the same damn one 
laugh.gif

Going to have to get you guys to opt in and have your voices in here so it is everyone's reactions in the videos along with mine too

I know man. I wish could have too. The best I have is me coming around the corner to where he is, and then getting taken out myself from the same damn one 
laugh.gif

Going to have to get you guys to opt in and have your voices in here so it is everyone's reactions in the videos along with mine too

That laugh at 4:58-5:02 reminded me exactly of this

roll.gif

Last edited:
Yea I slightly have the whisper laugh down. First definitely has he trademark on it though. Mine is more like that because I have to be quiet and not wake up our son :lol:

What's the most engrams y'all have ever seen pop out of a single enemy?

I had 2 exotics and 1 green come out of Draksis when I was doing the three of coins stuff

The struggle of getting to 290 :smh:

I am right at the edge to 290 I just need a new ghost or a stronger chest piece. **** RNG.

Also has anybody finished the sword bounty and turned the sword into the exotic?

View media item 1722216
SUP.

Trying to get a RAID squad poppin off for sometime this Saturday...

freshpairs freshpairs quad quad @illsupra Where ya'll at?

High, Myself and Hunter all got charcters at 290-295.

I'm down to run as many raids as possible this Saturday tho. All 3 of my characters are 290+ so if anyone wants in LMK before the weekend.

I'm slowly getting there with my characters.
Titan is a 283
Warlock is a 275
Hunter is a 262
Just need to keep playing. It definitely gets easier as my characters level up. Been just trying to level up my subclasses as well.

Still no sword
Can't figure out how to do the Champion of the Cult story. Would really appreciate some insight guys.

I have my FWC emblem and FWC shader on but I can't figure out the class item. If it's the cloth or whatever, I'm sol because I dismantled it and I don't think I can get another. And if I did, I wouldn't know because it doesn't say FWC anymore :smh:

At 265
Any body feeding their blues to purple?

I like the quest backlog becuase it more than just log in do bounty log out.

430AM 430AM Our warlock is at 293 so he's raid ready, now the others characters are not even level 40 yet.

This weekend should be good weekend to run it and to focus on getting the others leveled up ....we be on pretty early on Saturdays so don't kick us when we try to join your fire team like you did this past Saturday. :lol:

Hadn't played since Vanilla Destiny, but copped over the weekend. Got my Hunter to 284 light. Hoping to get to 290 by the weekend.

Add me for NF and raids 
nerd.gif

PSN: loque187

Back
Top Bottom