Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I have the Black Spindle :smokin
I also got a legendary ship along with it. It's black with glowing orange lines flowing
Btw you can go to the blueprint thing in the tower and get another Black Spindle at 300 atk for 1 exotic shard and 2500 glimmer. Then use it to infuse other guns to 300

How difficult was the mission? I heard it's pretty tough. I'm at 296 light.

might be a noob question but does anyone know if the calcified fragment only drop in the court of orix if you're the one that summons the rune? :nerd:

Sorry I meant to say that you don't have to be the one that summons it.

Last edited:
Every time I hear Young Thugs verse on Take Kare, its like a constant reminder that @iHust1e still don't have his suwoo shader :lol:

bigj505 bigj505 at least you are attempting to stay informed by reading this thread, whereas my nephew don't like to read this thread, but instead rather invade their chat and ask every single question related to Destiny like he's never played the game before. I can only imagine the how many times Biggie sighs after every question. :smh:

Every time I hear Young Thugs verse on Take Kare, its like a constant reminder that @iHust1e still don't have his suwoo shader :lol:

bigj505 bigj505 at least you are attempting to stay informed by reading this thread, whereas my nephew don't like to read this thread, but instead rather invade their chat and ask every single question related to Destiny like he's never played the game before. I can only imagine the how many times Biggie sighs after every question. :smh:

:lol: man, it's just so much to learn right now. I'm just getting nightfall ready. Feels like I'm learning to walk again.

How hard is it to ascend your sword to the exotic sword? I'm stuck on the part right after you ascend it to 280 and I'm not looking forward to continue the quest :smh:

How hard is it to ascend your sword to the exotic sword? I'm stuck on the part right after you ascend it to 280 and I'm not looking forward to continue the quest :smh:

It's time consuming so be prepared. FIrst step is 50 major kills and 25 kill in crucible.

I'm still so overwhelmed by everything new in here. Got my Warlock to 280 yesterday so I think i'll work on my Hunter next.

How hard is it to ascend your sword to the exotic sword? I'm stuck on the part right after you ascend it to 280 and I'm not looking forward to continue the quest
mean.gif
I picked the void sword, and farming for the rare mats along with getting the void ability kills literally took me around 4 hours total game time. And that's not including doing anything else but the step before armsday order.

I picked the void sword, and farming for the rare mats along with getting the void ability kills literally took me around 4 hours total game time. And that's not including doing anything else but the step before armsday order.
I'm on the part of the bounty where I just finished the kill 50majors and 25 guardians. I gotta kill some dude. IDK. Still not looking forward to it.

How hard is it to ascend your sword to the exotic sword? I'm stuck on the part right after you ascend it to 280 and I'm not looking forward to continue the quest
mean.gif
I'm on the part of the bounty where I just finished the kill 50majors and 25 guardians. I gotta kill some dude. IDK. Still not looking forward to it.
It's really not that bad. Just the old school farming part was annoying. More of a year 1 task. At least you can get a ghost to help you find the specific mat you need. Without it, it would have taken longer.

How difficult was the mission? I heard it's pretty tough. I'm at 296 light.
I tried it solo first at 297 light (bad idea).
Then tried it with a 293 friend and failed with 1 psion left when the timer ran out. Then we did it with another friend who was 292 I think and we completed it with 2 seconds remaining.

Exactly how many planet materials did you have to get Zero? I lucked out in picking the Arc one. I believe they use Spinmetal 
nthat.gif

I told you guys to keep all those materials until TTK 
laugh.gif

Then tried it with a 293 friend and failed with 1 psion left when the timer ran out. Then we did it with another friend who was 292 I think and we completed it with 2 seconds remaining.

Are you on PS4 or Xbox One :nerd:

Last edited:

Exactly how many planet materials did you have to get Zero? I lucked out in picking the Arc one. I believe they use Spinmetal 
nthat.gif

I told you guys to keep all those materials until TTK 
laugh.gif
Over 100 pickups. You have to re-farm. 5-10% droprate and can't be from chests. It's for a "Rare Artifact" that is only from planetary mat pickups. You will be farming too soon enough. Soon enough. Muhahaha,

Over 100 pickups. You have to re-farm. 5-10% droprate and can't be from chests. It's for a "Rare Artifact" that is only from planetary mat pickups. You will be farming too soon enough. Soon enough. Muhahaha,
Damn so it is something that drops with the material. Was thinking/hoping it was just the material itself to turn in 
mean.gif

Damn so it is something that drops with the material. Was thinking/hoping it was just the material itself to turn in 
mean.gif
That would only be too easy. 
roll.gif

Mad respect to you.

I tried it three times, just barely getting the Boss down with no time left for the adds.....

Gotta go to work now, so I can't keep trying. What's that saying? :smh:

:lol:

Frost did you ever get the Black Spindle? I swear we were 1 add away from getting it. 
mean.gif

I ended up getting it the next run, along with the ship. 

Back
Top Bottom