Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The increased party chat size has made it even more golden. Too many jokes.
Yea, it would be nice for PSN to have more than 8 in a party chat, but then somtimes it would definitely be too much. Back in the "golden age" of PS Destiny, it definitely would be too much going on for all that. Quad, Tek, & Based alone would ensure the chaos & lulz would be had 
laugh.gif

Any thoughts on emotes being sold starting next week? Supposedly this is in exchange for free DLC, but you never know. If Destiny ends up selling weapon and armor packs... :smh:

Not mad.

As long as you don't get a Sniper or Shotgun with beast PvP perks.. since ..
tongue.gif
wright got a beast 1000 yard last night. Longview scope, hidden hand, grenadier, and injection mold.
Yeaa.....when I saw your post, I knew if Biggie didn't post it, that I was going to have to 
laugh.gif

It has the ambush scope as well, but I have the Longview one on another one and I don't mind it either. 

You peep that shotgun you can buy from D.O?! 

So here is the legit way to get Praeydeth's ghost shell to turn in. It is in the daily strike for the day. Pretty lengthy. Our Favorite Flipping YouTuber 
laugh.gif

So here is the legit way to get Praeydeth's ghost shell to turn in. It is in the daily strike for the day. Pretty lengthy. Our Favorite Flipping YouTuber :lol:

I just finished it on all 3 of my guys in case it is a prequesite to an exotic quest or something :nerd:

BTW, I did get a 310 Telesto and Here After today as well from engrams :smokin

Back
Top Bottom