Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Is it possible to get an exotic class item from each faction?

The exotic cape from New Monarchy is :x

:smokin

If you want to rank each faction to 25 sure. But that's a long grind and a long quest too. FWC full cape FTW :smokin

Grind is def :smh:

I'm at level 4 with my warlock for NM and I don't see the end in sight. Did the dead orbit for my hunter and fwc for my Titan already tho so 2/3 isn't too bad for me.

shottadru shottadru maaaaan ain't nobody hit me up bout any foams shopping :lol:

Ya boy Memphis stonewalled me yesterday. I was in orbit with him sending him texts. No reply. No nothing.

Said his controller was disconnected before I sent the first text. Then his controller wasn't disconnected anymore but he was trying to act like he wasn't there :stoneface:

Anyone wanna raid weds night? Team XB1?

@Ace93 shottadru shottadru memphissfinest memphissfinest @puffishurr

bigj

Are you rocking Destiny on both PS4 and XB1?

Also, super late but I was wondering why you guys are listing three different types of things (Titan, Warlock, Hunter)

Did a google search :x

Wildin"

The struggle with me having to put my one Warlock close to what you guys are doing :x

Don't know if I'm bout that Destiny life.

Anyone wanna raid weds night? Team XB1?

@Ace93 shottadru shottadru memphissfinest memphissfinest @puffishurr

bigj

Also, super late but I was wondering why you guys are listing three different types of things (Titan, Warlock, Hunter)

Did a google search :x

Wildin"

The struggle with me having to put my one Warlock close to what you guys are doing :x

I have a ps4 but my friends got it on Xbox so I just stuck with the Xbox version.

The 3 characters isn't bad once you get them to a certain level especially with the infusion mechanism that's in place now.

bigj

Did a google search
sick.gif

Wildin"

The struggle with me having to put my one Warlock close to what you guys are doing
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The amount of time we have all put into this game from day 1 
mean.gif
sick.gif

nthat.gif

laugh.gif
I knew I would get giffed
I meant my friends I've been playing with for years.
It's all good. I ran xbox and ps systems at the same time and used to use xbox for MP games and PS for single player/campaign missions. If any of you randomly have "R GANGSTA J" on your friend lists still after all this time, that is me 
laugh.gif

:lol: I knew I would get giffed

I meant my friends I've been playing with for years.
It's all good. I ran xbox and ps systems at the same time and used to use xbox for MP games and PS for single player/campaign missions. If any of you randomly have "R GANGSTA J" on your friend lists still after all this time, that is me :lol:

That's exactly how I am now. I believe the ps4 is the better console but the Xbox has a better, larger online experience.

shottadru shottadru maaaaan ain't nobody hit me up bout any foams shopping :lol:

Ya boy Memphis stonewalled me yesterday. I was in orbit with him sending him texts. No reply. No nothing.

Said his controller was disconnected before I sent the first text. Then his controller wasn't disconnected anymore but he was trying to act like he wasn't there :stoneface:

Memph is king of excuses

Nah I ain't even get to hit anyone I was on the move crazy down there I gotta make another trip down I'll arrange an NT link up

This farming for material.....wack

I.got 400 spin metals no rare material

You farmed 400 or that's just your total? If you farmed 400, are you sure you have the right quest? In my 3 goes, I ranged about 120 - 170 to get all 10 rare materials.

Last edited:

Memph is king of excuses

Nah I ain't even get to hit anyone I was on the move crazy down there I gotta make another trip down I'll arrange an NT link up

He ain't eem make an excuse doe. Just been ghost. And if you arrange a meet up, you gotta have your girl present so she can tell us to our faces how she don't give a f about your Xbox friends :rofl:

Memph is king of excuses

He ain't eem make an excuse doe. Just been ghost. And if you arrange a meet up, you gotta have your girl present so she can tell us to our faces how she don't give a f about your Xbox friends :rofl:

RUNNING A WEBSITE CAN BE DEMANDING ESPECIALLY WHEN THIS YEARS BIGGEST RELEASE IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER :lol:

NOT TO MENTION THE XBOX IS SHARED BETWEEN THREE PEOPLE. THE ONLY GAME I PLAYED YESTERDAY WAS BATTLEFRONT WHICH IS :pimp: :pimp: BY THE WAY.

You farmed 400 or that's just your total? If you farmed 400, are you sure you have the right quest? In my 3 goes, I ranged about 120 - 170 to get all 10 rare materials.

I just saw
chest dont count ..... should have read more....

Last edited:
Hey is there some Wiki or something about Destiny because I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about.

What and where are all of these things you guys keep talking about and referring to?

I made it to level 40 and have 260 light but I thought you have to keep replaying the strikes from the upper right hand corner repeatedly to get better gear to up your light.

I've only played one game of multiplayer and got my *** handed to me :smh:

Also, how do you get a sword?

Can higher ranked players with more light help lesser players with less light with things and the lesser player still get good drops even though they will inflict less damage on the bosses?

Do you guys kill everything while heading to a boss or do you just run by them if possible?

With the gear and guns do you guys just choose whatever has the highest rank/number/damage and go with that or what?

Back
Top Bottom